Dara and Minji MC's for tomorrow's Music Core ^^

so excited for this. they will do so well <3

currently watching mubank... hwating 2ne1 <3

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest KiMmY_52988

First thing, gotta congratulate them on the win on M-Countdown! I'm currently watching Music Bank Live! because I really hope to see them winning the award again this week before falling asleep tonight...

- Bommie reminds me of my motherrrr...she always visit our bedroom to annoy us but she's cute at the same time! sometimes I wonder if she's cute bcuz of aging or her mind's getting younger!. I personally think Stitch is ugly but when Bommie wears it, she looks cuter than a little toddler! I wonder how her future bf's personality will be??? In the mean time..poor Minzy and Daraaaaaaa, Bommie's victims!! but I feel a bit sad for Bommie when she got rejected by the leader..hahha 2NE1 is hilarious!

Guest Himitsuu

Anyway I read from YGL's twitter that Dara and Minji are MCing for Mucore tomorrow? OMG. DAEBAK!

Is this for real?!!! OMG!!! Minkiiiiiiiiiiii  !! <3 I'd really, really want this to happen. kkk And yay Dara can now officially MC on tv. kyaa! 

Dara & Minkiiiii fighting! w00t.gif

Edit-

Topped a page and I don't have anything to share. I'm sorry. sweatingbullets.gif

Guest prisha

2NE1 & BEAST was on the same backstage haha ^^

WOOOOW i'm so glad DARA will finally be MC hehe & with Minzy-ah Awesomness !!!

anyway here is a fierce picture of our leadah !

101007cl.th.jpg

Guest fallen_angel

ngaww the girls didnt win this week but oh well they still were awesome !!! they get better and better every performance!! xD cant wait for music core tomorrow!

Aww they didn't win this week. The scores were really close though, something like a 200 point difference but it's okay. 2NE1 is still doing extremely well despite so many new songs coming out. For the girls to win 3 times on Music Bank is a feat because for some reason, it's been extremely hard for artists to win K-Chart for more than 1-2 weeks this year.

Guest babymodz

Dara and Minji MC's for tomorrow's Music Core ^^

so excited for this. they will do so well <3

they will?!?!?!?!

WOW - so excited for it.

the two maknaes first MC stint lol!

aww, i just watched MUBank on live stream-

but so sad cos the streaming got interrupted during the girls' performance

tongue2.gif

the girls didn't win ... sobs.

oh well, congrats to beast 

but the girls look like they had fun - no worries girls...

winning isn't everything!

HAHA!

though i was praying they'd win cos i wanna see se7en on stage with them

):

EDITED:

oh - anyone know where i can watch last sunday's performances on Inki?? i think YG took down all the YT vids ...

Guest pumcake

It's okay if the girls didn't win. :) Give chance to others (even if I was bitter when B2ST won). Hahahahaha.

They did a great performance, anyway.

About Dara MCing, is that true? If yes.. OH MY GOD. Finally! MC job for Dara the Goddess. Can't wait for that episode! :D

KJE's Chocolate English Sub is already out!!

Thanks to RoyalAceSubs :D Much love <3 <3 <3

{ROYALACES} 101003 2NE1 on KJE's Chocolate [1/2] [ENG]

{ROYALACES} 101003 2NE1 on KJE's Chocolate [2/2] [ENG]

Oh someone already posted them. :) :) :)

Guest funkdreamer

aww mannn...but it's ok. Our girls have gained so much more than awards and beyond the country. They won much much more already.

Guest babysweet

OHhhh No !!! I wish they could win today & show them all "The Real" power of our girls....

Tat's Too Bad cos' i want to see Se7en dancing with them during the encore stage!!! But is okay, 2ne1 performed well & i like their hairstyle today.

Dara is back with her old hairstyle & she looks cute there....Love CL's earring !!

Nway, lets not forget to support the girls and continue to give them more love .....

I'm so excited for tomorrow since Minzy & Dara will host as MC...I'm gonna watch it again live...kekeke

Guest ilovecute7

^ Though they didn't win i think they already showed "The Real" power of 2ne1. They've already broken records upon records, Win after wins and to still be one of the top after a month of promotion is amazing despite the comebacks.

I may have also wanted them to win but there's nothing to bad about it since they've achieved much more already. And the fact of the matter that music wise 2ne1's will be remembered even WAY after promotion ended.

I'm one proud Blackjack through and through <3

2ne1 hwaiting ^^

Guest cristina0422

Oh! I noticed the staff of MuBank had to change Bommie's mic in the middle of the performance. Nice one!

Anyway, it's ok if they didn't win this week. They already made their triple crown. And with rapid changing status of music in kpop charts it's not easy to hold your ground for a month. And ALOT of Comebacks this week, I bet it won't be easy for anybody. But looking on the music chart this week, Go Away and Can't Nobody made a comeback in the top spots. KBlackJacks are doing good, so please help them to stream. I'm hoping they're still up for the mutizen next week. JYJ and 2PM will have their comeback. Tough competition.

Guest darkaz619

congrats to the winner sad they lost but i hope KBS will be more consistent how they calculate broadcast score they split 2NE1 Broadcast score this week last week Can't Nobody got 0 this week 1100.

Guest pumcake

Very very tough contenders for next week (JYJ and 2PM). I'm not worried because I am not after their winnings. :) I'm after their fierce performances. And it is a good thing that they had 9 mutizens now. Let's just be contented (not saying that some are not contented, okay?) :D

About the MC job for Dara and Minzy, are there any articles to justify this? :) Just making sure, though. :D

posted?

polaroid-dara.jpg?w=490&h=414

Credits: 포도당다라 @ DC2ne1 + re-posted @ letsplay2ne1

Taken from: OhDara! @ Wordpress

^oh so some of broadcast score went to Cant Nobody? did i get that right?

well, there goes the risk of promoting more than one song ^^

im sad too bcause i wanted to see Se7en for encore ^^

but it's ok. i love my 2NE1 girls no less ^^

Archived