►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Beat Of Angel(BOA)

OMG 2ne1 was at kangnam T.T its at my place where im staying from the pic i can see that it is like 10 min walk to where they were T.T omg omg why did i came back home late. If i was home like 4 hour earlier i could have seen them T.T

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pumcake

CrazyCarrot just uploaded the Clap Your Hands performance at KJE's Chocolate.

BUT IT WAS BLOCKED BY YG. :(

I swear it was just uploaded and has no views yet. But then, it was blocked. :|

Guest itszmaeee

Hot dang! Wang Biho surprised me. He was being easy on the girls this time. He didn't really diss diss them, but rather throwing comments here and there. I didnt fully understand what he said, but he did mention another group and their song. Maybe something about how the girls wants to be approached by guys but their song is about pushing them away or girl power. Maybe im wrong. who knows. it was nice seeing them laugh though. HAHAA @the guy acting like CL.

Guest White Star

GAG concert

Umm no he wasn't making fun of other girlgroup^^

He was using them an example to compare with 2ne1 songs..for example he was saying 2ne1 songs I don't care and Go away are both about guyz cheating on them and they are singing "I Dont care to guys like that" and "get lost from my sight"[lyrics of goaway] so all the boys[fan] will disappear from them..but SNSD songs are more of "tell me ur wish" so boys will go after them lol

yes he wasn't that harsh though ;)

Guest dfnstrtd

The 'It Hurts' performance is the best thing that happened in this year's promotions. You should all watch it. You'll fall in love with 2NE1's vocals all over again. I wish they'd perform this in music shows.

Bom's vocals improved greatly based on the performance of Fire. She did amazing in everything.

Gratz to the girls for their triple crown. I'm so happy that their comeback has proved that their not one hit wonder and are here to stay! Loved KJE performances especially It Hurts. I'm absolutely in love with Minzys voice in this song....so AMAZING! about Dara *don't read if your sensitive to opinions*

I feel like she only had a small part in the song and even then she just couldn't keep up. I love her though...so maybe she was just having a really off day keeping tune.

Also the girls look really cute during Gag concert :) Glad Wang Biho took it easy on them....not that I can't take a joke but sometimes I worry about the girls.

Guest toozdae08

^

You're right but I think it was just that day because during the radio broadcast she sounded really good singing the song. Not sure what happened with the Chocolate performance.

But I love that performance of It Hurts so much, CL sounded good here and no longer sick like during the radio performance.

Guest itszmaeee

Idk what you guys are talking about. Chocolate was pre-recorded. They recorded it on the 14th of September. Right after their hectic comeback schedule. I'm pretty sure she was tired. No, the girls were all tired, but its probably due to Dara's low stamina [or is that even the right word? not sure].

CL...I am loving her expressions more and more. It flows with the song. It gives off that dramatic effect.

I love the IT HURTS performance too! The girls rocked it.

Guest yushinoya

^

Chocolate was recorded earlier than the radio brodcast,

* got to delete some parts, for peace sake :ph34r: *

Bom sounded good in Fire..and looks cute in her huge beanie in gag concert.. :wub:

i noticed she's holding something that looks like a rose, i wonder who gave it to her..

I was waiting for Dara's chalang2 part..lol!

Minzy did great in It Hurts..She really has a great control on her voice..Is she the one who was trained the longest?

I haven't seen CYH perf.. :tears: YG spends alot of money with this blocking thing.. :angry:

Guest deceitful.reverie

Gratz to the girls for their triple crown. I'm so happy that their comeback has proved that their not one hit wonder and are here to stay! Loved KJE performances especially It Hurts. I'm absolutely in love with Minzys voice in this song....so AMAZING! about Dara *don't read if your sensitive to opinions*

I feel like she only had a small part in the song and even then she just couldn't keep up. I love her though...so maybe she was just having a really off day keeping tune.

Also the girls look really cute during Gag concert :) Glad Wang Biho took it easy on them....not that I can't take a joke but sometimes I worry about the girls.

I'd have to agree with you (and to the others, I'm sorry, but pls. quit the excuses); nonetheless, I'm sure all the girls tried their best, and the song, as whole, sounded good. Minji sounded amazing; I really wished she had more parts in this song. CL didn't start off that well, but made up for it as the song progressed. I liked how she sang 2:39 (CLBaddestFemale3's video). Bom really sounded hurt singing around 3:31, and I loved it. :)

It Hurts

I agree Dara had done better on the Radio station while CL had a little mishap there but brought her A-game here.

Minji was awesome as always. Same with Bom but  she was a little distracted because they didn't give her a towel or something to cover her skirt.

Gag Show

Wang Biho  knows he will get hurt if he went overboard. lol

Guest sryche

Here is an article with some translations about the GAG concert

this was on twitter :

2NE1 at the Gag Concert Clips and Screencaps - http://b2l.me/awn2fb

Guest chamber

Well truthfully Dara seems like the type, that gets really nervous at the first of live performance of a song. Remember when they first performed In the club, after that performance she was okay already. She did okay except the ending part where she sounded tentative lost some breath. I think in songs like those she puts too much pressure on herself to try to keep up with the other girls

Thanks to everyone who shared the links. It Hurts was as expected an awesome song. Though some are saying Dara didn't do as well as during the radio performance, I got to say that I did like her in this It wasn't bad per se, though yes she could have being a bit louder so I could properly hear her voice, but I loved all of the girls. CL amazing, BOM chills and Minji such a soothing voice. Everyone did great!!

Loved the performances too!! Lets keep it up!

Guest echoRy

me too, i was expecting more harsh things from Wang BiHo lol i thought he went easy on our girls.

TY for the caps, luv the pink pants on the girls.

Dara is a part of what's made 2NE1 as big and as great as they are period. i luv It Hurts, and i wish she had more parts in the beginning. it hurts, like really hurts to read when blackjacks put her down, it's like seeing a friend get put down. it just sucks to come to a 2NE1 specific thread, and sooner or later always read hurtful comments about 1 member. sad.

Archived