►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest toozdae08

Aww, Yang Yang is cute.

I laughed so hard hearing what YG had to say about it - he didn't know whether to love or hate it cause it was strange, and he was wondering were the rest of the body was.

YG fam is jjang!!!

And I can't wait to see It Hurts live.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest crinkle_twinkle

28mlrf7.gif

LOLLLLLLLL What's up with Dara's hair??? :lol:

Somebody water Dara's hair, the palm tree hair is dead already... :lol:

___

Anyways, congratulations to the girls for the triple win! 2NE1 fighting!!! :sweatingbullets:

Guest NV4ever

lmao yea YG's reaction to the gift was hilarious~! he was like " was it supposed to come like this? where's the rest of the body?" :lol:

but awww papa YG gave yangyang to yoojin and even took a pic of it~! soooo kuteee ^^ im sure he love it hahaha

I LOVE IT~! Even the name is kute...yangyang hahaha YG family is just soo heart-warming and sweet~~

Guest pumcake

yea the girls totally dominated September~! they've been winning since their comeback stage till now~!

im really soo proud of them ^^ they're doing soo well...and BlackJacks too! ^^

Next week gonna be tough, but they can still win...so let's continue our support guys!

2NE1 FTW1~!

KJE Chocolate is airing tonight right?? This week is jam-pack with 2NE1 goodies kakaka

CONGRATS AGAIN GIRLS! KEEP DOING WAT YOU LOVE AND BLACKJACKS WILL ALWAYS BE HERE! NOLJA!

Why is it going to be tough next week? :D

Cute YooJin~! With YangYang! She is really a blackjack! <3

it very touching to see the girls win all these awards

they so very well deserve it

they have gone a long long way

and as a blackjack it just makes me proud

that many many others do appreciate their efforts

the girls must be very happy

YG too

Yang Yang now is with Yoojin

she seemed proud to have it

and definitely she is so proud of her aunts

its inevitable i guess

coz 2ne1 is just so amazing and wonderful

CONGRATULATIONS 2ne1 and BLACKJACKS

Guest NV4ever

^ well b/c for next week there'll be competitions from all the new comebacks~~ but im really hoping tat the girls can still win!! 2NE1 FTW1~!

They're staying strong on the charts and the album is still selling, so BlackJacks we need to work even harder for next week...stream stream stream :lol:

ohh...the girls are gonna be on the Gag show today?? im kinda nervious for them since that wangbiho guy is notorious for making fun of the idols >.< if he gonna insults the girls im gonna go ape**** on him hahhaha jk

Guest pumcake

^ Oh I see. I totally understand you, sometimes I get worried for our girls because of the continuous comeback stage of the other idol groups and solo performers. The girls can still dominate the charts. I believe in them! :D

Oh and yes, tonight will be the broadcast of Gag Concert, right? I think that Wang Biho guy likes 2NE1. I just hope that he won't be that harsh to our girls because there aren't a lot of things to say to our girls. Hahahahaha.

Guest evilgary

yea they have been dominating the charts and also the music shows since their comeback

it has got to be the happiest month for them

wooooo!!!!!!...

our girls again made it..

they have won another awards...

im so happy for them...

it's good to see that blackjacks

really support our girls...

they are the best...

way to go 2ne1!!!..

im so proud for them..

Guest babysweet

YOOHOOOOO The girls Won 1st again for Can't Nobody on Inkigayo..... Blackjacks & 2NE1 Did it again !!!!

Although next week is goin to be a tough competition with Beast, SHINess, Miss A & all coming back & picking up trailing the girls, we must prepare & continue to stream 2NE1 to make them on TOP CHARTS.

Since the girls already had TRIPLE CROWN on Inkigayo for Can't Nobody, let make the other 2 title songs (Go Away or Clap Your Hands) to have the same success as Can't Nobody ....As far as i know Go Away & Clap Your Hands are in Take 7 as well, then it means those songs are not too far away from being NO:1 !!! Lets' make them NO.1 next week too

And for Music Bank TRIPLE CROWN they won 2 for Go Away & 1 for Can't Nobody We can support them & try to push another win next week for Clap Your Hands ....If they can win next week with Clap Your Hands, that means all 3 title songs won a prize on Music Bank...

For Mnet MCountdown, they won for Clap Your Hands & Can't Nobody...Let's support & make them get another win for Go Away too....

If we can achieve all these, then 2NE1 will be able to win TRIPLE CROWN ON ALL MUSIC STATIONS WITH ALL THEIR 3 TITLE TRACKS....

Guest elavip

ouu geurilla date... they are swarmed

17181986632e12206a947e0.jpg

강남에 2NE1 나타나다...그 현장에 내가 있었다니 대박 ㅋㅋㅋ http://twitpic.com/2uap22

— Hyunjae Yi (@Sabjil)

October 3, 2010

i too hope the girls can continue the winning streak on mubank. they cant win on inkigayo anymore since the max is 3.

Guest pumcake

@MERLITO: Nice work!! You can work for a magazine! :D Hahahahaha.

Oooooh. A lot of people! Nice. :) I want more fanpics though.

Archived