►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2neblaq

OMG!!!!! The food is so delicious... :w00t: I'm jealous of 2ne1. I have never eaten or seen such a delicious looking food. Even the waters makes me feel hungry. TT-TT 2ne1 are so lucky~ :lol: I'm glad the project is a success. The girls must be thankful for the wonderful food given to them. :lol:

SE7EN'S TWEET WITH DARA SLEEPING

http://img525.imageshack.us/img525/4262/e0fv.jpg

officialse7en SE7EN  자는 모습도 굴욕이 없는 다라... 요즘 살인스케줄로 인해 너무 피곤해보인다는.. 힘내라구!!! 고~ 투앤이우원!!! @그저께 엠카대기실..

Translation:Dara who looks great even while sleeping... with her murderous schedule these days, she seems so tired.. be strong!!! Go~ 2NE1!!! @Day before M!Coutndown waiting room..

PARK BOM;

bomme2day.jpg

미쿡에서 ㅋㅋㅋ 이제는 밝힐수있다~~~~!!!^^ㅋㅋ 윌아이엠 오빠 집에서ㅋㅋㅋ 봄과 다라~

Translation: In the US ke ke ke Now I can reveal it~~~~!!!^^ Ke ke At Will.I.am-oppa's house ke ke ke Bom & Dara~

SANDARA PARK:

darame2day.jpg

와쌉?!? ^.^ 우린 지금 창원~! 공연하러왔지용~! 근데 길바닥에 이게 써져있길래 찍었어요!ㅋㅋㅋ 아파~ 아파~ 아아파아아~ 신기하죠?!?사실.. 아파트 라고써있는건데 리다가 아파만 보고 아판줄알고 아파라고!ㅋㅋ허당리다! 앗 잠시후 음중 고고고~! 박수쳐어~!^.^

Translation: Whassup?!? ^.^ We're at Changwon now~! We came to do a performance~! But we saw this written on the floor so I took a picture! Ke ke ke "Apa(It hurts)"~ "Apa(It hurts)"~ "Apaaa(It huuurts)"~ Isn't it interesting?!? Actually.. it says Apat (Apartment) but the leader only saw "Apa" and thought it read Apa and told us it was Apa! Ke ke empty-headed leader! Ah we'll be go go going to Mucore later~! Clap your hands~!^.^

Translation: G @YGLadies.com

Cumulative Ringtone Sales (23 days)

Go Away 352,427

Can't Nobody 133,190

Clap Your Hands 50,131

It Hurts (Slow) 25,322

Even though the girls aren't currently #1 on the music charts, 2NE1 may still have a chance to win MuBank next week on the strength of their ringtone sales alone because it counts towards the digital score, if I'm not mistaken. They sold a whopping 44,000+ of Go Away in one day - September 30!

2dgq5id.png

Source: bestiz

Translation: During the filming for the Can't Nobody music video~ During the yoga goddess Bom's scene~ The leader went to go cheer her on and secretly took this photo and sent it to me! Ke ke ke Since she had to sit for a long time for the filming, Bom's legs became numb and she was sore.. This was during break time, while she stretched out her legs ke ke Oooh~~~! Aren't the bottom of her feet goddess like as well? ^^ Ke ke ke

Translation: G @YGLadies.com

Since it's a bit slow right now, lets talk about 2NE1's possible debut in Japan next year.

What song do you think they should promote for their debut?

-I think they should promote Go Away or Fire. GA has a great melody and great lyrics. I'm only a bit hesitant about this song because of the autotune (though it's only used during the rap portions). You know how people like to think that autotune=can't sing. I don't want that impression to be given off on their debut. I suggested Fire because it's catchy and they always perform this song with lots of energy and sass.

What do you think of their chances in Japan?

-I think their chances are 50/50. Their image is pretty different from the girl groups I've seen, so it could work against them or for them, but lets hope for the latter. I think it definitely helps that CL knows some Japanese already and that 3/4 the girls know English. Minzy has already started to learn Japanese since their break. I believe they'll all learn Japanese near the end of this year in preparation for next year.

Guest itszmaeee

I honestly have mixed feelings towards their Japanese debut, but for now, let's enjoy while they're in Korea<3

What song do you think they should promote for their debut?

-I for once think that they should promote a new song. Not from any of their albums translated to Japanese, but a new japanese single. A song that shows their individual personalities, vocals, and simply 2NE1 style. A song that will shake Japan and set their country on fire baby!

I honestly don't like how korean songs are being translated to Japanese. It just doesn't sound right to my ears. Makes me go WTF?! sometimes.

-This is my own wishful thinking, but I hope they do well and create a strong fanbase there. Find a company that will promote them right and show Japan that 2NE1 have that potential to make it big there. Even though 2NE1 is not your typical bubbly cheesy jpop group, I hope they welcome the girls with open arms and appreciate their music and style. I want to see the girls promoting side by side with SNSD, Kara and 4Minute. That'll be epic!

Guest bluishme

what song do you think they should promote for their debut?

- that's hard.. I want them to have original songs for their debut..Since it would be pretty weird to hear Go Away, Fire or Idon't care in Japanese.. haha

- hmmm.. i don't really know... but i hope they succeed there but before anything else.. I want them to learn japanese and be fluent with it before entering Japanese market.. Being able to speak Japanese will have a bigger impact to the japanese people since it means that 2NE1 is really serious in entering Japan.Also, I want them to have a stable fanbase in Korea before entering other markets.. I want them to win Daesang first.. haha.. greedy but I want them to make it really big here before moving in other countries..

Thanks for participating guys!

About promoting a new song... I agree that I'd prefer new songs, but it seems most kpop groups start out translating their old hit songs now. I am assuming this may be the path YG chooses to follow with 2NE1. It isn't necessarily a bad thing since it did wonders for a few other groups. I just hope it comes out sound right.

Guest itszmaeee

Thanks for participating guys!

About promoting a new song... I agree that I'd prefer new songs, but most kpop groups start out translating their old hit songs. Which isn't necessarily a bad thing since it did wonders for a few other groups. I just hope it comes out sound right.

Yeah to some groups, but imagine hearing Fire or Cant Nobody in Japanese. Maybe I'm too used to hearing the korean versions, but I just cant imagine it being in Japanese. That's just....too weird. Well if the girls sing the English version, then that I'd be completely fine with.

Oh well. I guess this is tooooo early [waaay waaay waaay to early] to speculate about their Japanese debut.

[good choice though. keeps the thread moving].

Anyways the girls will be on Chocolate and Inkigayo today!!! WOOT WOOT for that.

2NE1 TV EPISODE 3 SUBSSS IS OUTTTTT!!! THANKS ROYALCES!!

2NE1 TV EP.3 PART 1/3

2NE1 TV EP.3 PART 2/3

2NE1 TV EP. 3 PART 3/3

Guest tazanya

Cumulative Ringtone Sales (23 days)

Go Away 352,427

Can't Nobody 133,190

Clap Your Hands 50,131

It Hurts (Slow) 25,322

Even though the girls aren't currently #1 on the music charts, 2NE1 may still have a chance to win MuBank next week on the strength of their ringtone sales alone because it counts towards the digital score, if I'm not mistaken. They sold a whopping 44,000+ of Go Away in one day - September 30!

[img=http://i55.tinypic.com/2dgq5id.png]

Source: bestiz

Holy smoly on rye bread.  Those are some MASSIVE ringtone numbers.  That is for sure the record for single-day ringtone sales this year.  Even Can't NObody is recording first week type sales numbers.  The 2ne1 virus has definitely caught on ppl cannot get enought of our girls so proud.

Thanks for this I had stayed away from most of the charts today, to give my over-competitive heart and mind a break... hmm /sneaks back to bookmarked charts.

Hey, can somebody pls help me to give me win win link? I want to watch it, with the eng subtitle is also good.

Subs for win win are not available yet.  I downloaded the magnet so I am not sure whether its available on youtube still. 

As for the questions.. I am encouraged by THIS:

2NE1 at the MTVJ VMAs --> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fIG0dm13c1w   Do you see that crowd response.  Good music, great live performances surpass language.  If 2ne1 had been singing in sanskrit the crowd would STILL have gotten on their feet.  That is just the charisma and swagger our girls have.  They make you feel like jumping on the stage and joining in party the girls are having on stage lol.

what song do you think they should promote for their debut?

I know others will disagree, but the Japanese fans are familiar with Fire and I am sure would love to hear it in English so they could promote to their friends in the same way I would LOVE to have an English version of FIRE so I can gift it to every person I know.  It's be a great way to introduce the girls, because the lyrics are so brash and so fierce it would be a great introduction to the girls style, their flavor.  We all know there are tons of kpop girl groups in Japan right now.  2ne1 should use FIRE over there in the same way they did in Korea.  Its a great song for that.  Clearly the j-fans are open to it if that crowd is any indication.

Plus with their new slightly more refined styling, it would be a great combination in Japan.

Japan is a different market than Korea for many reason, but a major difference is that there are a ton of uber fierce solo female singers.  It's not that much of a anomaly or "special" thing.  There are impressive female hip hop groups and girl groups they are not all the cos-play school uniform set.  On the other hand, 2ne1 is so very well-rounded and CL's understanding of Japan's teen culture having lived there will really be an advantage for making a successful run in Japan.  The Japanese market is huge, second only to America... I am fearful of them getting this bandwagon impression, since SOOOOO many kpop groups are going over there.  Makes me a little nervous.  Luckily YGE has experience with Se7en and Big Bang, and I have really liked their overseas promotions.  The don't try and drown the market, just carve their niche and grow from their.  Good strategy, I hope they use it with 2ne1, if they do, 2ne1 has great chances in Japan.

Guest NV4ever

2NE1TV EP.3 SUBS IS OUT~!! THANK U RAS~!! ^^ U GUYS ARE AWESOME :lol:

AND OMG!HOLY~~ THE COMEBACK FOOD PROJECT IS AMAZING! IM SOO HAPPY I WAS PART OF IT HAHA CONGRATS TO YGL AND ALL THE FANSITES FOR A SUCCESSFUL PROJECT OF THE GIRLS COMEBACK!

IM SURE OUR GIRLS REALLY TOUCH AND HAPPY TO SEE HOW MUCH EFFORTS BLACKJACKS HAVE PUT IN TO SUPPORT THE GIRLS!

I WAS SOO PROUD WHEN I SEE THE 2NE1 CAKE ON MNET AND DARA'S ME2DAY ^O^

INKIGAYO IS TONIGHT~! I HOPE THE GIRLS WIN ^^ 2NE1 FTW1~! FIGHTING FIGHTING ^.^

CONTINUE TO SUPPORT OUR GIRLS IN ANYWAY YOU CAN~! BLACKJACKS NOLJA WOOHOOO :lol:

Guest sjaikb

ME2DAY DARA

21dara12860870549022me2.jpg

와쌉?!?^.^ 이건 우리밖으로 탈출한 사자~! 포즈 ㅋㅋㅋ 우린 인기가요 대기중~ 잠시후면 생방송 시작!!! 그리고 오늘밤 개그콘서트랑 초콜렛 보세용~! 우리 나옵니다!^_^ ㅋㅋ유후~~!

Archived