►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

^^ good to hear the chart updates from tazanya and sjaikb!

Glad that they're still number 1. Let's continue to stream guys! And for thos who haven't bought the album, now is the time to BUY BUY BUY!

Some tough competition out there. I know 2ne1 could pull it off but I'm just being cautious. They worked so hard for this comeback. I could see it from the interview they recently had.

Even Bommie tries to forget about dating for now!! They really love us blackjacks!! HAHA.

Let me remind you that fanclubs out there already hate HATE hate 2ne1/blackjacks. This hate is really dangerous because they've been thumbing down MVs and other videos of 2ne1. I really wish that it isn't a big deal but seeing that YG looks at some comments in youtube, I am afraid that 2ne1 would be saddened by those thumb downs.. :tears:

Let's just be calm in dealing with those people who try to bring us (esp. 2ne1) down. Don't ever insult their artists, just praise 2ne1 for their hardwork. Let's just respect each other, okay? :D

I hope 2ne1 wins on Music Bank! Ack! I'm so excited to see new sets of outfits... :wub:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest funkdreamer

IKR? I was so shocked to see those 3 videos on the official channel. But it would be a waste it they weren't. It's their huge comeback performance! Hope to see 2NE1TV 2 Episode 2 subbed soon!!

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

[Music Bank Special Event 4] Request an encore performance to K-Chart winner!

This week’s K-Chart Number 1 nominees are “2NE1” & “Whee Sung”.

Send us your ideas on encore performance to the singer that you think will win this week.

i asked for the MCs and Dancers to sing along with the girls for the encore esp at the chorus (oopp i forgot the fans sorry)

hope more people will ask the same thing as me lol

because 2ne1 songs are TO-ANY-ONE

happy to hear that 2ne1 is up for #1 contender again but i was looking forward to 2ne1 vs 2ne1 this week on music bank?

but i dont think that would ever happen because unlike before where there was 3 artists vs each other on music bank but now they only have 2 artists vs each other so i guess if they have 2ne1 vs 2ne1 then it wouldn't be fun and exciting for the audiences

oh happy to see YG papa listening to our request, the only thing left now is for him to not remove the subbed videos from Royalacesubs channel,hope they will be doing partnership too just like SBS & YG

Guest skylovetop

wow thanks a lot to those who share the charts update of 2ne1 songs....so happy that their songs are still topping the chart..wohoooo....and Bammm! YG surprise us by putting live performances of 2ne1 in their official YT account...dang! YG does really listen to FANS request....woohooo..YG is the Best.....so i hope they goin to put 2ne1tv with eng subs in their account too..then that would be daebak....

Dara is looking great on a wedding dress...wonder why is she wearing it though...hmmm i guess its for taeyang concert or maybe Se7en since he's goin to comeback for his other song Im Goin Crazy.....cant wait...but im hoping Dara will be on WGM....kekekkekek....

2NE1 will be doing a radio appearance on 27th! I don't know which one though[no name given]

Their schedule is updated and it says Radio for 27th

I hope they sing "love is ouch" and "it hurts"

they're going to Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time ;D

i really hope they'll sing more english songs, like they did with Say Goodbye, Umbrella, Take a Bow - i loved these! XD

and woow, yg is starting to upload performances on yt now hehe

good decision papa yg, good decision. but i hope they'll be more fast with the upcoming ones :/ so they won't have to delete every single video that gets uploaded before they upload their own o_o

Guest Himitsuu

OMGAH! YG's awesome!! I'm so happy they uploaded their performance on their official channel. I hope they'll upload all of their performances there. and it's HD w00t.gif LURV IT!

Dara's me2 update was very intriguing but she LOOKS  EXCEPTIONALLY BEAUTIFUL! Any man would want to have a bride like her. 

Wow! Yg is awesome for listening to the request of the fans. I've already downloaded all the performances so far though so I'm cool. Haha.

Anyway thanks for the updates everyone. I'll try to come back to the thread to share stuff later.

BACKSTAGE VID FROM MCOUNTDOWN

click here!

they're going to Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time ;D

i really hope they'll sing more english songs, like they did with Say Goodbye, Umbrella, Take a Bow - i loved these! XD

and woow, yg is starting to upload performances on yt now hehe

good decision papa yg, good decision. but i hope they'll be more fast with the upcoming ones :/ so they won't have to delete every single video that gets uploaded before they upload their own o_o

thanks for the news. I've been really wanting them to attend a radio show because it's the place where they could sing english songs..

I bet they're gonna sing Rude Boy! Haha. Or maybe love the way you lie? Hmm.. They prefer singing rihanna songs since they suit their voice(except dara though, she even said it herself that she isn't suited for rnb songs). Nonetheless, she still has a fresh voice.

Anyway talking about rihanna's songs, minzy cl and bom really suit rihanna's songs! When I heard Rihanna's love the way you lie, I immediately imagined Bom/Minzy singing the chorus while CL would be doing the rap..

Anyway, when does Music Bank air?

Guest OneLast_Teardrop

Well, I finally getting to know about them, and just bought their mini album.

I think that they are really talented and great.

Version of Big Bang? Ummm, I don't think so,

but if that's what people say then whatever,

because I think they are great. I really love the song "I Don't Care."

Great song!

<333

FIGHTING!!!

@OneLast_Teardrop

WELCOME!

hope u'll like the full album, To Anyone, as well

and as u enjoy the music, hope ull also get to know the girls more and love them for their awesome, cool, and adorable personalities.

Guest hayakatsu

am i weird or do i feel as if a YG rep is somewhere here in soompi just lurking about looking at our complaints and seeing if they can do anything to improve that. ahhh~~ YG is the best. this is why i'm a proud YGer. i feel appreciated!!!<3

haha, the slo-mo part for the scene was funny

it reminds me of mariah carey

she had to lipsync really fast for the slo-mo part of touch my body.

buut yeah, that was opposite of what 2NE1 did.

OMG!

i watched the second video first

then the first video. i was already in the middle of the 1st vid when i thought these really has that MTV feel to it, and then i looked and OMG, it IS MTV! LOL

is this just MTV Asia? anyway, WOW! major major WOW!!!

i cant wait for the MV!!! please MV!!!

Guest ssprod19

Wow! Yg is awesome for listening to the request of the fans. I've already downloaded all the performances so far though so I'm cool. Haha.

Anyway thanks for the updates everyone. I'll try to come back to the thread to share stuff later.

BACKSTAGE VID FROM MCOUNTDOWN

click here!

where did you download the performances?

Archived