►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest laarurd16

wow Bom is so cute kissing Dara like that haha Park sister love..

Im patiently waiting for english sub of episode 2

goodluck to our girls!

i don't know but i think Dara cried because of stomach ache? hehe i dunno but she keeps on patting her tummy during and after the time that she cried.. ohh thats my only wild guess i dunno korean hehe

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128515328955566me.jpg

쌩뚱맞은 합성놀이 ㅋㅋㅋ 막상 집에서 쉬려니까 할게없어요 먹고자고 ㅋㅋ 내일부턴 또 일해야되는뎅말이죠! 즐거운 추석 보냈어요?!^^

Guest ygunited

21dara_1285156725_16777_me2photo.jpg?w=490&h=652

Not photoshoop but this is a real photo! Ke ke ^.^ Because I was wearing these clothes I became shy and modest! Aa-oo! It seems like I won’t be able to wear them! I’m embarassed~!!!Ke ke ke

Guest ygunited

21dara_1285156725_16777_me2photo.jpg?w=490&h=652

Not photoshoop but this is a real photo! Ke ke ^.^ Because I was wearing these clothes I became shy and modest! Aa-oo! It seems like I won’t be able to wear them! I’m embarassed~!!!Ke ke ke

OMIGAD!

WHY IS MY DARA WEEARING A WEDDING DRESS????

lol

sorry for all caps but i want an answer now!

i was just LOLing seeing the photoshopped version

then i refresh the page and the real Dara wearing a wedding dress comes up

WHY???????

did she record something for Taeyang's Wedding Dress concert perf? ah just guessing

it's the first thing that comes to my mind

i hope someone has answers!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest babysweet

OH GREAT !!! Dara's Me2Day picture of her in Wedding Dress is sooooo pretty. What's this about....I'm sooo CURIOUS.

Is this for magazine / Music Video or Taeyang's concert????? I'm so excited!!!

I hope she'll give us more Hints and details about her in wedding dress....She look gorgeous !!! We saw Bommie in wedding dress for You & I MV....wonder what about Dara????

Guest babiiv214

Chart Rankings today~ It's nice to see the girls Staying Strong in the Charts!

and they are climbing back up at Number 1 despite the competition last week~

Melon: 1,2,3

Dosirak : 1,3,6

Bugs : 1,5,6

Cyworld : 1,2,8,14,19

Mnet : 4,5,7

Soribada : 1,2,4

Monkey3 : 2,4,6,9

Hanteo: 1

Cafe Daum members update : 97,753 members

Last tuesdays 2NE1TV, I enjoyed watching it, except for the part where Dara cried..

aww.. It totally broke my heart seeing her holding herself up from tearing in front of the cam and hiding herself, she doesn't wanna be seen crying, but she just can't hold it in anymore... It's okay Dara, you Did great on the MV, Stop being too hard on yourself okay? :tears:

The entire YG FaM were really worried for her, Teddy, then some ChaeRa love and of course Bom and her trying to cheer her up by cracking jokes and stuff, then of course YG, never seen this side of him as well..he was like "stop crying okay"" aww..

Totally can't wait for the subs on this one...

Bomie and Corn, uhm..calling mr.trainer? LOL!

then Dara buying food for Chaerin and she did it alone, CL was like "you rode a taxi?!"

that was very dangerous daraya~ LOL! but she is just the sweetest little bunny! ^_^

who wants to cheer on CL~ ChaeRa love

then Minji calling for Dara when Bomie was bullying her, LOL!

Oh! and we get to see the girls first trip to US together next week too!

but the teasers!! :tears: Bomie crying then Dara got an IV drip, she looked exhausted, oh nooo..hope it's nothing serious though...

some cute Dara caps:

8772d039e6c37246bba1677.png

a5af7dcc4b830d170fb345c.jpg

One thing I noticed about Dara during these episodes, she has been wearing shades a lot,

and of course eating! LOL!

Dara's latest me2day!! whut?!! Dara in a wedding dress? oohh..wonder what that is for..

She is looking lovely each day..Goddess D~ :wub:

credits as tagged + baidu sandara bar

ohmygee.. we got married T_________________________________________T

it's the last thing i would ever hope for,

or it would mean i'm planning to die of mere expecting T__________________T

i disagree about the caption tho, daruhnie, i'm more than willing to marry u, just say so and i'll go there. signing off.. lesboXD

Guest babysweet

I think this is a clue that she's going to star in WE GOT MARRIED

or

Probably an MV for It Hurts

Oh...It will be Great if she's goin to star in We Got Married !!! I wanna see her in some variety show, But i don't think YG will do that since YG doesn't like this type of concept.

As for It Hurts MV, they might be a big chances....No matter what this is for, Dara just look gorgeous & let's pray this Wedding Dress shot is for something Great!!!! Otherwise it'll be such a waste for our Pretty Dara

Some people are saying that it could be for a skit in Taeyang's concert. Maybe for Wedding Dress (obv). That would be awesome! Haha. YG loves putting Dara and Taeyang together if that happens. Or maybe it could be for a magazine photoshoot.

I hope the girls had a chuseok pic together. I want to see them in hanboks.

Guest Black Stones

oh wow! Dara looks so pretty in the wedding dress!!

I don't think it would be something for Taeyang. Didn't he end his activities w/ I'll Be There?

AHHH I really hope it's WGM!!!There were rumors that she was going to do it once.

I'll be so fun to watch her on that show! It's been dragging a little compared to season 1.

She'll add some spice to it!

Or maybe it's a mv?

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

2NE1 TV Season 2

Episode 1

Nice to see unguarded offcam moments of the girls again. :) ALthough the way the show was edited was kinda confusing, it was still fun. I LOL-ed when Minji gave that baby dino (?) thingy to CL! ahaha! wonder why MInji thought of CL when she saw that. She said something about the eyes? Hmm.. I dunno.. But it was cute. MInji was so sweet to give gifts to her unnies. I like what she gave to Dara. And what's that she gave bom? didnt get it, but it was so cute. And Bom was so happy to receive it.

Bom and Dara touring the audience inside YG building.... Loved it! I love Park sisters! They are the funniest! Hope they can have a talk show together I'm sure it would be fun! Imagine seeing two gorgeous ladies on your tv screens! Haha. :) ANd also i love how the two of them were always together. They went shopping and eat out too! And Dara was so sweet to have requested the resto to play Bom's You and I. :) And Bom was so cute looking at Dara eating... Of course she has to stick to her diet and not eat too much. :) I Love Park Sisters! :)

And another funny moment from the first episode was when Kush was pretending to be a fan of 2ne1! ahaha.. All of them in Teddy's studio can't stop laughing at him. Imo, Kush looked so much better with his new hairstyle. haha.. *fan girling over Kush* hehehe...

The preview for episode 2 was heartbreaking.. I havent seen the newest episode yet and dont know why Dara cried.. I will wait for the subbed vid. :)

Overall, I loved the first episode though I got kinda confused with the editing.. One scene Cl is blonde and another scene she's not. Ahaha.. But i guess they wanted to show old and new clips that's why.. Oh well, YG knows better. :) I loved the first episode because it shows a lot of Bom scenes. hehehe.. At least I can look forward to seeing more of her in 2ne1tv than in their perf or new mvs. LMAO! But I wanted to see more of Minji too. :( Hopefully on the second episode I will see more of the maknae! :)

Guest blackjackVip

I think this is a clue that she's going to star in WE GOT MARRIED

or

Probably an MV for It Hurts

OMG! i hope she'll cast in WGM too!! :w00t:

that would be awesome!

i wanna see how she acts with a bf, hehe :lol:

waaaah! i really hope its for wgm, it'll be really fun watching Dara in a variety show, YG should really have 2NE1 in some shows...i wanna see them more!

Archived