►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

i don't know but don't you guys feel frustrated when one part was recorded recently and the next part it was recorded ages ago. I do. fury.gif During part 2 of the video, it shows CL slip on stage during the Hallyu dream concert and the next it shows Dara visiting CL on the set of 'Can't Nobody'. It's confusing. :wacko: How i wish they done a better job in making the show in order. vicx.gif

sigh...Anyway, its seems that part 4 is blocked by YG. :tears:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh no part 4 is blocked T-T

so bad T-T

will have to watch through ne-people

^

it'll be really hard for them to do that this time, unlike in season 1.

i dont know how theyll put the meetings with Will.i.am knowing that the girls are gonna be so busy, so im sure theyll put all that up. plus the girls had different hair then.

anyway, i still got shocked when CL fell even though ive seen that already. then i got scared for her seeing she had lime green hair on. LOL. no! pls dont make the wear those. ^^ Dara, so sweet seeing CL on her shoot. CL really looked hot there, btw. and Bommie and corn. seeing that makes me laugh in an instant. so adorable. ^^

Guest ygunited

Is it true Bom's dog died? She was crying so hard for next week's teaser...and Dara getting an IV drip? I was crying so hard over the teasers...

i don't know but don't you guys feel frustrated when one part was recorded recently and the next part it was recorded ages ago. I do. fury.gif During part 2 of the video, it shows CL slip on stage during the Hallyu dream concert and the next it shows Dara visiting CL on the set of 'Can't Nobody'. It's confusing. :wacko: How i wish they done a better job in making the show in order. vicx.gif

Agreed!

I first noticed this in episode one, but held my reservations about the editing of the show until I could see more. I thought that the first season held more of a linear progression, whereas this season seems to be a lot of different, almost random, cuts. I never know when things are occurring, and because things seem so disjointed, I feel less close to the girls because I can't be in the moment with them. I don't know what happened before, so I don't know their motivations/feelings on the present.

I think it has a lot to do with the fact that they just have a TON of stuff recorded for this season, and are trying to blend the stuff they recorded months ago with their more recent comeback stuff.

I know the first season wasn't exactly linear, especially towards the end, but I felt like I knew exactly where the girls were, because I had been down a road with them. I'm hoping that the next episodes will iron out better, once they've covered the comeback stuff.

I really wished they showed more of the girl's dorm. I thought the strength of the first season was really getting to see the girls in their most natural environments. Then, they didn't have anything to do, and weren't given any tasks, so they made their own entertainment (and consequently, ours) and it was so refreshing.

regardless, I'm just glad I get to see the girls on "TV" ^_^ I'll figure out the details on my own, but for now, I'm just enjoying seeing them :)

omo, it just seem to get more dramatic!

i wonder who Bommie is crying over. and Dara? we had no idea she got sick

anyway, im loving every chance they show the girls singing esp the song It Hurts. Minzy's voice ^^ beautiful ^^

nice of CL, Teddy, and pres YG to talk to Dara. i wonder what got her to tear up, good thing there was Bom to cheer her up. it was cute seeing the dorky Park sisters ^^

so they start to show the trip to America! im excited for that!

this episode seemed to have a full hour of 2NE1 ^^ love it!

like always, cant wait for the sub ^^

Just saw the preview for the next episode. My heart broke to see Bom crying over someone and Dara went to the hospital. :( But i wonder what happen to Dara crying during the 'Can't Nobody'. From what i know, they supposed to show it in this episode. fury.gif I seriously hope that next week, they show us what happen to Bom and Dara like in the preview. -_-

Guest toozdae08

^

They did. It was in the part block by YG on youtube. Supposedly she was crying because she didn't think she was doing well enough but I'm not sure.

Guest ilovecute7

was it really choco that died T.T.. choco looks healthy there ^...

Bom unnie takes care of her even giving vitamins.

Dara getting cheered up by Bom is so precious ^^

Bom unnie crying and Dara unnie hospitalized... made me cry.

CL getting hurt and with bruises... >.<

i realize just how much i got attached and care for these girls

i cry when i see them sad and hurt.

Dara going to support CL on her shoot

Minji playing with BOm so adorable and her random singing.

2ne1 close bond really shows <3

My tough girls nothing can hold you down <3

hwaiting

next ep. <3

the album is doing so well. <3 i'm not worried one bit.

omg bomi D: aww, she was sobbing is hard, but it was probably appropriate in her situation, looks like she was revisiting someone. but i dont think it was choco or her dog? o_o her dogs are in korea. aw, dara getting sick too :/

looking forward the next week's episode anyways, should have more fun stuff of them in the states.

hm it's totally weird to see dara break down like that. totally weird seeing teddy comfort her too, and yg (or was he still teasing her? lol) bom eating her corn, she doesn't care haha. she looked sloppy eating that XP but anything for oksusu! cl's fall... the stage was wet D: wth. yea those dream concert staff better be wishing she's okay. oh! that green thing they put on cl! can't believe they even considered it, it looks like a cabbage, not pretty. :o today's episode was alll 2ne1tv! nice. oh, i also don't like the new format, tht it's not in order :/ but they probably had to broadcast newer stuff to keep people's interest, no one wants to see and wait from footages from the beginning of the year.

so much talking in this episode, looking forward to english subs.

sigh...Anyway, its seems that part 4 is blocked by YG. :tears:

They showed date/time on the screen when they show us the early recordings ;)

YG is such a nice boss^^ I love the tone he used when he said" Dara dont cry"

Bom trying to cheer up Dara was so adorable haha

Guest blackjackVip

bomah.jpg

^ BOM is so funny in this episode...lol

i can't imagine her to be that quirky and funny...i'm glad she's more carefree now infront of the camera, i feel like she's more herself :) (now i understand GD, like he said that he can't imagine Bom to be funny before too...lol i guess now she's showing more of her real personality behind the camera! so cute! hehe)

I'm like her too, at first when i first get to know people in real life, i feel fake coz i always have to be timid and shy, but i'm not really like that in "real" person, when i'm with my close friend and cousins, i'm more quirky, just like Bom here, that's why when i feel comfortable with new people around, and i'm showing my real side they all look shock...lol

btw, does anyone knows what Bag Dara is using here? i wanna buy it! or something similar to that, coz i know that might be expensive...hehe

daragd.jpg

P.S

I can't wait for the next episode! and OMG! is Bom crying on the grave? i wonder why? and Dara got hospitalized, probably from over-exhaustion....awww :(

on the side note...

DOES ANYONE HERE KNOWS HOW TO SPEAK/UNDERSTAND KOREAN

Are u interested in translating?

Royal Ace Subs - who subs 2NE1 videos are currently looking for translators, so u could help in translating 2NE1 TV season 2 :D

here's the link on how to apply: CLICK HERE

if u don't have an account, u might have to make one...

Guest <3goesDOKIDOKI

hey guys sorry if this is a redundant question.

i've been outta the loop lately with this thread

just wanted to know, is there anyone subbing 2ne1 tv season 2 right now?

just wondering if i should be waiting for subs or not :)

Archived