►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest itszmaeee

@toozdae i actually find it funny how trolls and haters are more scared of the girls losing their spot than their own fans. I'm actually happy 2NE1 is promoting alongside the groups I like listening to. Make it more interesting and friendly-like. The only ones making a big deal out of the charts are news articles, haters and some fans. I feel that articles don't determine what and how the nation feels about 2NE1 [or just idol groups in general]. At least that's how I feel and think.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ME2DAY UPDATE!

21dara_1285052175_83125_me2photo.jpg

와쌉?!? 미친여러분~!ㅋ 아이고 미친여러분 하니까 좀 웃기네요^^;;크크큭… 만약에 여러분들의 학교에 투애니원이 직접 찾아간다면?! 어떨 것 같아요?! 가서 같이논다면?! 캬~!^.^ 재미있겠다! 자세한 내용은 25일날 알려줄게용~! 그럼 이만~ 뿅!^^

Translation cr:A-A chan

Wassup?!? me2 friends~!ㅋ Aigo, you guys make me laugh^^;; ㅋㅋㅋ… Do you want to see 2NE1 at your schools?! How is it the same thing?! Will you go if we play together?! Kya~!^.^ It’s going to be fun! Details will come on the 25th~! Then, laters~ Bbyong!^^

ANOTHER ME2UPDATE! featuring MBLAQ Thunder^^

Happy Choseok!

21dara_1285055044_80336_me2photo.jpg

추석연휴가 시작됐네요! 오랜만에 가족들과 함께하는 시간! 우리도 진짜 오랜만에 집에 모였어요! 개똥이두오구 ㅠㅠ 흑흑! 비가 많이 오는데 조심히 고향 내려가시구요~ 맛있는거 많이 먹어요!^_^ 다라와 천둥이가 보내는 메세지~! “해피 추석되세요~!^.^”

Translation cr: AAchan

The Chuseok holidays have just started! Getting together with the family after a long time! We’ve really gathered after a long time at the house! *Thunder?* ㅠㅠ *sniff sniff* It’s raining a lot so please be careful~ Eat lots of delicious food!^_^ Dara and Thunder’s message to you~! “Happy Chuseok~!^.^”

NEW 11ST CF

cr:ohdarafanblog

Guest babysweet

where can i watch 2NE1 TV online ??? can someone let me know where to stream.....Is gonna be an interesting episode. I wanna know why Goddess D is crying ....

Please help...thanks.

Btw, i'm glad Dara is back for Chuseok with her family... !!! HAPPY CHUSEOK EVERYONE!!!

@babysweet someone gave this link at dcgalhttp://tvpot.daum.net/bachun.live but u have to download some stuff [potplayer] to watch it >.<

Oricon weekly album chart [2NE1 #27]

Album

20 **6,938 TVアニメ「けいおん!!」オフィシャル バンドやろーよ!!~Let's MUSIC!!2~

21 **6,162 植村花菜

22 **5,399 クレモンティーヌ

23 **4,970 アンダーワールド

24 **4,868 ケイティ・ペリー

25 **4,470 コブクロ

26 **4,371 ウィーザー

27 **4,122 2NE1

cr:오리콘차트@dcgal

THIRD UPDATE FROM DARA today :lol:

21dara_1285059040_23051_me2photo.jpg

이제 곧 투애니원 티비 시즌 투!!! 시작해요~!!! 빨리 엠넷 틀어요! 빨리!ㅋㅋ 1회 재방송 하고있어요! 이거 끝나고 2회가 바로 시작한다규요! 기대기대!^.^ 요즘 대세인 박봄양이 나온다규요!!!ㅋㅋ 아우 기대되! 닥본사 고고고~!^.^

Translation cr: A-A chan

Soon 2NE1 TV Season 2!!! Starting~!!! Tune into Mnet!ㅋㅋ Episode 1 is reshowing! When it finishes, episode 2 will show! Wait for it!^.^ Go go go~!^.^

2NE1 TV season 2 first episode ratings according to TNMS is 2.4% ^^

awesome isn't it for cable tv^^

anybody watched live today??

Guest darkaz619

2NE1 TV season 2 first episode ratings according to TNMS is 2.4% ^^

awesome isn't it for cable tv^^

anybody watched live today??

yes is good rating for a cable show if they hit 3% then is a big hit.

ringtone sales

Go Away - 142,091

Clap your hands - 26,466

Can't Nobody - 52,089

woooo! just got home and 2NE1tv S2 E2 is out! thanks so much for the link! looking forward to it the whole day ^^

and more great news! yey!

looks like 2NE1 is really back up on all charts. even It Hurts is holding on. ^^

To Anyone in Oricon charts! yay! makes me proud seeing that. it was released Sept 15, right? so 4.1k in a week. not bad at all ^^ i hope the numbers for album sales get better as they keep promoting for both Hanteo and Oricon ^^

and yeah, those are good numbers especially since it's only the first episode. I hope we get to see their travels soon. im really looking forward to that ^^

Guest deceitful.reverie

i can't watch the whole

2ne1 s2 ep. 2..

do you guys have any link?..

It's just a couple of posts above yours.

sjaikb

Anyway, Bom looked really cute eating corn, and I LOLed when I saw her crazy hair! XD

i don't know but don't you guys feel frustrated when one part was recorded recently and the next part it was recorded ages ago. I do. fury.gif During part 2 of the video, it shows CL slip on stage during the Hallyu dream concert and the next it shows Dara visiting CL on the set of 'Can't Nobody'. It's confusing. :wacko: How i wish they done a better job in making the show in order. vicx.gif

sigh...Anyway, its seems that part 4 is blocked by YG. :tears:

I agree. I got confused as well.

I guess it's going backwards 'cause it looks like the next episode's going to show the girls in the US.

(Bom's crying... :()

SJAIKB posted the link to where you can watch the rest of episode 2.

It's on this page.

Guys, look for it yourselves.

Guest skylovetop

hello guys...please share any links where to download 2ne1tv S2..episode 2... ^_^

wow..the To Anyone album has entered Oricon?..thats so awesome..so proud of them..kekek

lots of Japanese are loving 2ne1....wohoooo.....

Archived