►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest yushinoya

@kresten

i don't know what is achievement to you but for me being able to have 3 songs ranking high on charts is already HUGE..the time will come that someone will snag the #1 spot to them but that won't change the fact that for more than a week all of their songs managed to enter on charts..just like their spot on itunes US, it doesn't matter how long they last on being #1..the bottom line is that #1 is still #1..with triple promotion, no one can beat that.. :D

i actually like the group that you mentioned and i don't mind if they top the charts..

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol i was about to post tat article of park sisters too! they're soo kuteee!! poor bommie, i remembered in 2NE1TV when they went out to eat dukbogi, Bom said tat this must not be seen by the trainer no matter wat but master hwang caught her anways :lol:

cant wait for 2NE1TV tonight! and continue to vote and stream our girls songs on the charts!!

and BUY THEIR ALBUMS!!!

kresten

I think its different situations by the time that group releases their album 2NE1 will have been out for almost 3 weeks already. If 2ne1 can keep their songs in the top 10 for more than 3 weeks i'd be really happy already, thats not an easy thing to do especially cause they are promoting 3 songs.

What happened last year was that there was only a 1 week gap between the releases of both songs, plus being who the other group are no one expected it.

sorry, I shouldn't even mention other groups here.

Guest itszmaeee

Not to sound cocky or anything, but 2NE1 is 2NE1. If another group was to achieve how much they've achieved last year then good. There's no need for "OH MY! This group is going to pull a 2NE1" because 2NE1 and those other future rookies achieved different things and all worked hard. I honestly could care less about #1's. The girls performing 3 different songs, 3 different concept styles, and 3 different kinds of 2NE1 is already enough for me. I'm satisfied actually. A newly debuted group being compared to 2NE1, who debuted a year and months after them, is not fair [vice versa]. Then again 2NE1 IS 2NE1. Another group is just another group.

I can't stop listening to TO ANYONE. I love all the songssssss<33333333

Guest bluishme

hi guys..

so excited.. can't wait for 2NE1TV!! wohoo..

anyways.. congrats to our girls for having their three songs

on take 7.. that is so amazing..

anyways.. you can help stream.. DGH and YGL have uploaded instructions

on how to help our girls..

aside from that..

DaRa's me2day translation..

몇일전 싸인회햤자나요~ 우리가 그렇게 팬분들 만날 기회가 없어서인지 그날 굉장히 ㅋ 새로운 경험이엿어요! 가까이서 직접 만나구 얘기도 하규~ 애들도 맨날햇으면 좋겟다그러구 되게 재밋엇어요^^ 팬분들의 사랑을 고냥 듬뿍 느낄수잇엇죠!^.^꺅!!! 쪼아! 맘에드뤄어~!!!

translation : “A couple days ago we did a fan signing~ Since we haven’t had that kind of opportunity to meet fans before, that day was really ke a new experience! Meeting fans up close and talking with them too~ Even the other members said it’d be great if we could do it every day, it was a lot of fun^^ I could feel the fans great love for us!^.^ Kyak!!! It’s great! I love it~!!!”

cr: blackjack, dara's me2day and ohdara!

i wonder if YG will let our girls do radio guestings?!?

cause i miss the time when they go to radios and do funny interviews..

YG.. please?? i want to hear them sing the other song in their album

esp. the ballads (love is ouch and it hurts) and at the same time

i want to see them interact with other people...

Guest deceitful.reverie

What? There is no need for that. 

Is there no room for people to express their legitimate concerns in here. wacko.gif

Personally I think the girls have nothing to worry about but it wont be that easy either. I have faith that they will continue their winning streak biggrin.gif

edit: 

Yea ok thumb me down too lol so pathetic laugh.gif

There is a need for that. READ Soompi's rules.

If you think there's nothing wrong with voicing out opposing opinions (i.e. Kresten's post), then there's also nothing 'pathetic' about thumbing down posts if people don't agree with them; however, Kresten's case is different 'cause she did something against the rules. Furthermore, are you expecting 2ne1 fans to rejoice after reading this statement "Miss A will burst 2ne1's triple promotion with their new song and single. I'M SURE OF IT!"? Now that's pathetic.

Anyway, to keep in topic, I enjoyed watching the 1st episode of 2ne1 TV. I really liked the part when Bom was imitating CL's dance. She can get really dorky at times, and people in YG seem to like making fun of her because of it too.

Guest itszmaeee

Just wanted to ask if anyone knows if there is going to be a winner for last weeks

canceled mutizen in inkigayo?

I'm pretty sure there'll be one. They've done this before. I think when Dream Concert [back in June?] was aired on SBS, they didn't air Inkigayo, but announced the winner for THAT week the week after. So there was basically 2 winners on one episode, but one got it a week before. Though feel free to correct me. Idk if im 100% right about this. That's what I've noticed in the past. So yeah.

Guest bluishme

2NE1 is in a Fierce Battle for SBS' Take 7 with....

themselves and four other artists. 2NE1's three title songs are going head to head battle for last week's Inki award. As you know, due to SBS' broadcast of the Hallyu Dream Concert, the popular Music Show Inkigayo did not air. Instead, the winner of last Sunday's (September 20th) Mutizen will be announced on the September 26th show. SBS' PD has released the songs in the running for last week's mutizen, see anything special?

v7xs8w.jpg

That's RIGHT! 2NE1 has not one, not two, but three songs up for a mutizen. Is it possible that 2NE1 will be competing against themselves for the Top 3 spots? The other songs in Take 7 include; FT Island's "Love Love Love," Wheesung's "I Thought To Marry," Sistar "Shady Girl" and Supreme Team's "Why." Moreover, since this weekend's music show performances 2NE1 is back on the top of most of the major music charts. Could all three songs make it into the Take 7 twice? It's very possible.

In other Hallyu Dream Concert News, although 2NE1 performed both Can't Nobody and Go Away, only Go Away was broadcast. Check out their great Go Away performance below or download here. Who would believe that Bom's performance was only a few hours before she was rushed to the hospital for exhaustion, what a professional.

Its probable that YGE requested that SBS not air the Can't Nobody performance because of CL's fall. For those who don't know, it seems that the rain caused the stage to be especially slippery, CL and a backup dancer fell during Can't Nobody. Despite what looked like a hard fall, CL rose quickly and finished the performance well.

YGE and other entertainment companies have clauses in their contracts for these type of shows that allow them to request that performances not be aired. You remember Big Bang's performance at the Dream Concert several years ago, one of the first of Daesung's after his accident? Well recall that their performance was also not aired, reportedly at the request of YGE. YGE maintains tight control over which performances they allow tv stations to broadcast.

Look out Wed for our weekly Music Chart round-up just in time for MCountdown. In the meanttime, we have massive coverage of all this weekend's festivities inclduing tons of videos in Streaming Media and oodles of HD pics in the Eye Candy section. Plus blackjacks are having tons of new discussions about our girls in Talk 2NE1. Enjoy all the goodies!

Source: SBS, thanks crazyxcami and kissmeblackjackvip for the tip

Credit News Crew @ ygladies.com

edit: Super Junior Eunhyuk added Go Away to

his Cyworld BGM... (cr: YGladies)

I'm scared for the girls. Remember what 2ne1 did to 2NE1 promotions this month? THEY BURST SOMEBODY ELSE'S BUBBLE with 3 SONGS. And now, I can feel it. I FEEL IT.  I'M SURE OF IT!

Oh my God, all the three songs are in the top 10  music charts. Whoa! Wait, come to think of it, nobody ELSE seems to have done it yet except 2NE1, right? Oh gosh, I am getting scared again.

Forgive me for being sarcastic but why couldnt people leave the girls to whatever success and acheivement they have been getting.

Awards or no awards, I still love 2NE1! The thing is they keep getting awards...these girls, really...

2NE1- Go away is on Eunhyuk’s (Super Junior) BGM list

hyukcy.jpg

cr:Eunhyuk’s cyworld http://www.cyworld.com/allrise0404+sieljjang@clbaddestfemale

It's awesome to see other artists listening to each others music.

I think Go Away is really starting to grow on people! Yay!

2NE1 and Im JungHee for heated showdown on the music charts

201009201112501002_1.jpg

Amidst the 2NE1 fever after their comeback, the group meets eye to eye with ballad singer Im JungHee for a showdown on the music charts.

According to music site Monkey3 for the 3rd week of September, 2NE1 is #1, #2, #4 and #6 on the weekly chart. ‘Can’t Nobody’ at #1, ‘Go Away’ at #2, ‘Clap Your Hands’ at #4 and ‘I’m in Pain’ at #6

While for Im JungHee, her new song ‘On the road to breaking up’ featuring 2AM Jo Kwon, the song had entered the chart at #8 and gaining great popularity. And the song is currently #1 on various music charts’ real time charts, going for a showdown with 2NE1.

The top 10 on Monkey3 weekly chart

1.2NE1 – Can’t Nobody

2.2NE1 – Go Away

3.Miss S – What Have I Done Till Now

4.2NE1 – Clap Your Hands

5.Supreme Team + Brown Eyed Soul YeongJoon – Why

6.2NE1 – I’m In Pain

7.Gavy NJ – Let’s Stop

8.Im JungHee + Jo Kwon – The road to breaking up

9.SISTAR – Shady Girl

10.FT Island – Love Love Love.

Monkey3 contents team leader leader Lee JungKyu said, “We expect to see 2NE1 continue to do very well on the charts. However, there will also be heated competition from veteran singer Im JungHee.”

S:Newsen

cr:kbites

2NE1 Hwaiting!!

currently all 3 songs are on top 3 on melon and soribada chart^^

Guest toozdae08

^

I like how ppl kicked a fuss about them not being on the top on the real time charts for like a few hours. When a new song comes out ppl rush to download it, making it a top download. The real test is how long you stay there.

Archived