• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i love seeing 2ne1 with wheesung...

since wheesung came from yg..i wonder

how he felt being with 2ne1...

i love dara's hairstyle..she looks much

prettier with her hair down..too bad i can't watch it now..

say whaaaat?!!!!2ne1 won?..for the second

time around..i can see that this will be a triple crown..

CONGRATS TO OUR GIRLS...kyaaa~~~ <3

Guest Badmoonrising

Congratulations, 2NE1! I love their stage clothes today. The black suits and the jackets were really cool. :wub:

The encore was awesome too! Park Bom was so hilarious when her part came on. Too bad they didn't show the whole thing. Grr

Guest ygunited

Congratulations 2NE1 for winning MUBANK!

You are daebakk!

Dara reminded me a lot of Eugene from SES and BOA. She also somehow resembled Son Dam Bi

Guest lucy_monostone

yesss 2ne1 won again!!! thou i feel bad for their sunbae Wheesung but i'm all out for 2ne1!

so the fan request is to make the mc dance with 2ne1 huh?!

someone is a fanboy of u know who?! :ph34r:

Guest KiMmY_52988

what categories did they get 0 in?? for a second, I thought their opponent would win!! congrats to the girls! I love love what they were wearing for Go Away performance!!!! so beautiful!! The stage for Go Away was a bit dark though and the camera man during their Can't Nobody performance made me feel dizzy and nauseous because it was all over the place, twisting/turning.. anyway, looking forward to tmr's performance!! I hope they'll win!

what categories did they get 0 in?? for a second, I thought their opponent would win!! congrats to the girls! I love love what they were wearing for Go Away performance!!!! so beautiful!! The stage for Go Away was a bit dark though and the camera man during their Can't Nobody performance made me feel dizzy and nauseous because it was all over the place, twisting/turning.. anyway, looking forward to tmr's performance!! I hope they'll win!

me too..i nearly gave up when i saw that freakin 0

wonder whats that for..?

WOOHOO! Congratulations to the girls! :w00t:

Encore was funny! Haha Song Joong Ki the fanboy couldn't leave Dara (lol it's just me) and Seo Hyo Rim was so shy. bom was so cute going in front near the end. Can't wait for the HD vids!

I was surprised when the MCs stayed for the encore. I guess they must've gotten chummy with the girls backstage or something. I know Seo Hyorim imitated Bom's "Don't touch my remocon (remote control)" last year and Song Joongki is a Dara fanboy. :lol:

wwwooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwww today Music Bank Can't Nobody parf was so excited. 2ne1 really rock in vest, specially Minzy w00t.gifw00t.gif but I feel a little annoyed with the cameraman <_< they should stop spinning cameras like crazy :angry: Go Away was good and I always like the last part when they 'play' on stage :wub: Good jobs 2ne1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulation 2ne1 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

THEY WON!!!

OMG, it sucked, the streaming went bad during 2NE1's turn.

but WOW on their outfits!

the CANT NOBODY outfits were so BAD A**!!! i love it so much!

and for GO AWAY! I so want to steal them! LOL

they all looked so good!

I didnt even notice CL' excellent English during the backstage interview coz i was so spazzing on how good they look. it's only til i played the one posted above did i notice it ^^

CONGRATS TO OUR GIRLS! u all are looking so GORGEOUS!

@qazxc

it was the fan request that should 2NE1 win, MCs dance with them during encore

Wohooo, 2ne1 won.

Congratulation to the girls.

Anyway, how come 2ne1 got a zero point in one of the categories? What category is that?

Got scared for a bit there, i thought they  would lose.

Guest babysweet

CONGRATS to 2NE1 & BlackJacks once again they WON 1ST on Music Bank !!!!

In Can't Nobody they change the dress code again. This time with Black & White suits & tie. They look so Chic.

CL look the Best in Can't Nobody....She can definitely pull off the Cool Look with the glasses on. She look so sexy in Can't Nobody & GO AWAY although she's fully dress.....kekekeeke. This is wat we call Real Sexiness

I Love Bommie red jacket & CL's brown trench coat in the Go Away performance .....

They Won with Clap Your Hands on MCountdown, Today they WON with Can't Nobody on Music Bank

Let's support & vote for the girls & WIN one for GO AWAY TOO !!!! Hope they will win in Music Core & Inkigayo this week too. 2NE1 let's sweep all the No.1 awards for this week music shows......BlackJacks let's keep this dream comes true !!! I'm So Happy Now

I Don't normally watch music show Live BUT this week, i've been watching it all LIVE since 2NE1 make their comeback. I never regret streaming it Live because each time they perform, they give us a new stage surprise & a new hairstyle/clothes changes.....It's really refreshing. I like these concepts cos' at least it's not boring to see them wear similar clothes at every performance. It makes me MORE excited to watch them each time to see what surprises they have in store for us.....GREAT JOB

Archived