►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest pyrolicious

They just came back and won! WOOO YOOOOO!

So proud of the girls!!

I know they got every other show in the bag now =]

oh and the fan with that sign, I'm co-signing it hehe

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest RSmith021985

America do want your love over here haha.

Congrats to the girls on the #1 win. :)

I hope they release the English Can't Nobody MV soon.

Hell re-release an international album like TY and I'm all for it too.

Guest hayakatsu

I know this is going to sound weird... But I've realized that I've never properly seen Bommie's teeth. I've paid attention to that a lot lately, but she just doesn't show them when she smiles, she always seems half-embarrassed.

So I'm going to make a weird request as well, do you guys have any pictures where we can see Park Bom's pretty teeth please ? lol thank you. <3

ok, i don't know if this picture will satisfy your curiosity.... but here;

bom11.jpg

you can just bareeellyyyy see her teeth. *squints*

and can i say awwww~ sean's daughter looks super exited to take a pic with her unnie. hehe^^ both of them are super adorable!^^

Guest atuy_424

Hi! where can i order 2ne1(to anyone)album without using any credit cards or dollar account.coz i dont have that one.im from the philippines and my money is ready but i dont know how can i buy without those things.or help me if someone is having more than 1 copy im interested to buy it.give me some suggestion pls...thanks in advance.email me @ anie_424@yahoo.com.

Guest GDZY.cookielove

2NE1 is awesomeee!! woots! does anyone know where i can find 2NE1's concept photos? like the official photos?? i can't seem to find them T.T

^oohh, i love that part. CL's "talk to the hand" ^^ love it.

@atuy_424 i sent u a msg. good luck!

today is Music Bank! did i get it right? No go Away? oh well, im sure im gonna enjoy it anyway.

thanks for the link of the subbed 2NE1tv. LOL at Bom while Dara was busy talking and showing the girls' stuff like shoes and stuff. ah, i need more 2NE1tv. everyday should be 2NE1tv day.

Me2day update^^

21dara_1284683590_3834_me2photo.jpg

와쌉?!? 미친대잔치~!!! 한다면서요~! 우와! 재밋겟다!!!*.* 내가 선물도 보냇으니까 즐겁게 즐기구~ 놀아요! 다 미칠때까지~ 지칠때까지~!^.^

Whassup?!? A huge me2day friends party~!!! is going on~! Wow! Must be fun!!!*.* I even sent a present so enjoy it~ and play! Until we've all gone crazy~ until we're worn out~! ^.^

trans.cr:elise@YGL

Guest skylovetop

hi guys..ive been lurking here since last night...kekek...yesterdays performance is so osm...really..2ne1 are dope...they are the best among the best...kekekke so fierce and charismatic onstage yet innocent and funny offstage..oh this so why i love 2ne1 so much... :wub:

any charts updates on how 2ne1 songs doin in all music charts?? oo aigoo...its been 2 days that im not updated with the chart rankings...i hope someone can share it here.... blush.gif

i hope 2ne1 will grab the no 1 spot today...i believe the power of the blackjacks...a go go go..nolja...kekekek

hi guys..ive been lurking here since last night...kekek...yesterdays performance is so osm...really..2ne1 are dope...they are the best among the best...kekekke so fierce and charismatic onstage yet innocent and funny offstage..oh this so why i love 2ne1 so much... :wub:

any charts updates on how 2ne1 songs doin in all music charts?? oo aigoo...its been 2 days that im not updated with the chart rankings...i hope someone can share it here.... blush.gif

i hope 2ne1 will grab the no 1 spot today...i believe the power of the blackjacks...a go go go..nolja...kekekek

daily charts

melon - 2,3,4,8

mnet - 2,3,5,7

dosirak - 2,3,4,7

soribada - 2,3,4

monkey3 - 2,4, 6

bugs (real time) - 4,6,8

nate ringtones

97162007.jpg

Cr: DC2NE1

Guest skylovetop

^thanks a lot for the update..kekkeke :w00t:

wooohooo...glad that most of their songs are still on charts..heheh i hope they will be back at being no.1...well after so many comeback of some artists i hope they can still manage to win some awards...

arrrghhh..

so i heard 2ne1 won...yay...

CHUKAHAMNIDA for our girls...

they deserve it...see..they have

been recieving much love since their

comeback...

i wanted to watch their perf. on mcountdown but

yg already blocked the video...

how can i watch it?..somebody help me..

i was thinking..what if those new backup

dancers were 2ne1's official back up dancers...

just like bigbang..they have wawa and crazy girls..

I know this is going to sound weird... But I've realized that I've never properly seen Bommie's teeth. I've paid attention to that a lot lately, but she just doesn't show them when she smiles, she always seems half-embarrassed.

So I'm going to make a weird request as well, do you guys have any pictures where we can see Park Bom's pretty teeth please ? lol thank you. <3

Haha actually I thought that too :D I think that she's not confident when smile showing her teeth? I don't understand why >.< So I was very happy when I found this, hope it helps :D

Credit as tagged ^^

47794105.th.jpg

dsc02774wq.th.jpg

Archived