►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

AHHHH CONGRATS TO THE GIRLS!! THEY WON~! WOOOTT ^^ WELL DESERING GIRLS!

2NE1 FTW1~!! I HOPE THEY'LL WIN MUBANK AND INKI THIS WEEK TOO, AND MANY MORE AFTER KEKEKE FIGHTING!

They sound really good tonight! Go Away stage seriously blow me away everytime! im addicted to tat song :lol:

all of them sounds great, they continue to improve in every performances! the girls always look soo lively on stage, they really love performing ^.^

CONGRATS AGAIN!! 2NE1 NOLJA! YAYYY

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest skylovetop

guys i need help...where can i download HD vid for 2ne1 comeback at Mnet today...

gossh i can wait to watch it now...huhuhuhu.i need it badly..thanx for those will help me..ekekekke byongggg.... :w00t:

edit:

guys any chart updates on how 2ne1 songs doin on charts???thanx....

Guest babiiv214

Congrats 2NE1!!!

What an awesome way to celebrate the girls comeback stage in MNET!!

Love all the stages!!!

Clap your Hands and Go Away stages are always fun to watch!

Can't Nobody is something fresh and funky as well~

Love the girls outfits!

thank goodness they let Dara's hair down in GA, she looks Smokin'

Simple, fresh and gorgeous like always,

CL is rokin' the blonde locks with the shades~ Cool CL-Roo

I love how they play with Minji's hair as well, with all these extensions blush.gif

Hopefully, the girls will stay topping the charts for many weeks

despite all the upcoming comebacks, let's hope for the Best for our girls..

I have faith in them and BlackJacks <333!!!

Good luck on your Comeback Stage tomorrow as well!

Looking forward as to what they will wear, to their awesome stages

and of course the girls ever Hot performance!

saw the Dara-focused Vid in GO Away, Loves it~

and the fan really made sure to capture that one moment where the back-up dancer is hugging

darongie... :P

2NE1 Fighting!!!

some Cute Maknae-Fake Maknae SC, LOL!

I love these two during GA, they are just soo cute together!

e6195423751f62179922ed8.jpg

Of course some DaRin/ChaeRa Love

345ad0fa4599bf22024f567.jpg

and because I keep replaying this part, her laugh and expression,LOL!

she was soo excited for Bomie, LOL!

67560a8e5a951cbc503d927.jpg

Guest yushinoya

for those who want to download, here's torrent! 720p.avi

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:RADJTM2NSONPWBBDJWBKKOTVUNEFPP4U (file > add torrent from url)

credit: 케이블 가이 @ DC2NE1

thank you! i prefer torrent, it's faster for me..

if you have more pls. share again thanks..do you have last week's inki perf? blush.gif

i haven't watch anything from mnet yet..lol! but i've seen go away fancam and encore..they did great..the scene with ftisland is a bit awkward..i hope they'll win tomorrow...

@blackjackVip I think someone post HD link at previous pages :D (I love your ava and sign :))

Thanks babiiv214 so much for the cap <33333, I'm looking for caps and gifs from 2NE1TV season2 ep 1, omo I'm a girl but while watching the show, I can't help but fangirl-ing over them, lol :D, they're so adorable cute >w< Especially is when Bom played with her "boyfriend" tamtamie :D, lol, this lady is hilarious :D and look at minkki and chaerin's reaction at that moment kkk that's why I love these ladies <3

Aigooo I hope 2NE1TV would have 21 episodes not just 10 :(

And congratulate our girls on the 1st winning :D

i just watched the subs for part 1 & 2, and these girls seriously cracked me up~!! i've laughed like crazy when i watched the raw version now it's even funnier with subs! they're hilarious! hahahahaha

Esp. love the part about minzy's gift to leader!! lmao her face was priceless! poor leader she was soo dissappointed :lol: it's my most favourite part for episode 1...totally EPIC!

OMG Bommie is so funny!!! I love her!!! can't wait until the full episodes are sub!!!! thank you subbers!!!!

w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

I just received my 2NE1 CD today!!! omomomomomomomomomomomomomomomom!!!!!! I'm so happy!!! but the posters kinda wrinkled though! :(

but I'm still happy that the shipping was a success!!

I know this is going to sound weird... But I've realized that I've never properly seen Bommie's teeth. I've paid attention to that a lot lately, but she just doesn't show them when she smiles, she always seems half-embarrassed.

So I'm going to make a weird request as well, do you guys have any pictures where we can see Park Bom's pretty teeth please ? lol thank you. <3

Guest blackjackVip

btw, is the girl on 2NE1 TV season 2 with Yang Hyunsuk and the baby his girfriend?

its the scene on pres. yang's room, video taping the baby, and there's a girl on the side talking to him, is that his girlfriend?!!

if so, she looks soooooo young!! :blink:

Yea that's his girlfriend Lee Eun Joo I think correct me if the names wrong. yea she's like I think about 10 years younger than him. She's hyori's age.

anyways!!! OMG I can't wait for ep 2!!!

you know what I notice in ep one is that there's a lot of Bommie! which is good. I wonder if each episode's going to be dedicated to one member or something...

90294382.jpg

Lol, Dara's face is so so tiny that the mask looks humongous on her! XD

I know this is going to sound weird... But I've realized that I've never properly seen Bommie's teeth. I've paid attention to that a lot lately, but she just doesn't show them when she smiles, she always seems half-embarrassed.

So I'm going to make a weird request as well, do you guys have any pictures where we can see Park Bom's pretty teeth please ? lol thank you. <3

:wacko: Actually I was wondering about this as well, for quite some time now.

:P So it's not only you. haha. I think it's just the way she smiles? Maybe it's a habit? :blink:

Guest Wammie<3

i also saw that sign. I was like huh?? :mellow: America wants you? lols... :lol:

Anyway, congrats to 2ne1 for wining first in MCD. :lol: I hope 2ne1 will win first in MuBank and inkigayo. It will be a triple win if that happens. :w00t:

SERIOUSLY! AMERICA DOES WANT THEM!

that fan is so awesome!!!

Im too lazy to go through all 1000+ pages...

but does anyone know where i can streamm 2ne1 tv from the BEGINNING?

thanks

Archived