►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest bluishme

well.. i was waiting for the subbed version of 2NE1TV but i can't wait.haha

i watched 2NE1TV.. they were so cute and funny..

though I wasn't able to understand anything.. haha..

I know understand how much I missed them.. I miss their performance and

their dorkiness.. haha...

i must say.. YG building is so beautiful...

I want to enter there.. haha

I listened to the MR.. i must say.. they were pretty good.

well of course it was not perfect but you can totally see

how much they have improved...esp. bom and dara.. :D

I'm so proud of the 100thousand albums sold...

Although some people do not believe about this.. but

I personally believe that they can achieve it..

they have many korean and international fans.. right!?

Oh well.. hope they get to stay at the top of the charts

for a long time.. i want them to win.. :D

esp. that there are alot of comebacks...

Lets continue to stream and at the same time..

buy their album (for those who haven't bought yet)..

edit.. oopss.. topped the page..

2NE1 goes down in Soribada and Monkey3 real time charts.. :(

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sapi_zee

^_^ Well said Belle! Blackjacks unite...okidoki?!

2NE1 TV is just sooo funny (though most of us can't understand most of it...LoL) Bommie is just so 8D, pure randomness! Dara is such a dork, she looked like someone who ate a whole bag of jumping jelly beans...so hyper! CL is such a cutie offcam, her expressions are just pure aegyo and she was so cute while filming her papa Teddy! Maknae is becoming a lady as each day passes but still likes to play with her unnies too...i'm loving the jet black hair on her! And YG's daughter...Omo! soooo CUTE! Can't wait for more!

zee unnie ^_^

Guest mevidalady

@knucklepink you really did some knuckle on your post. just hope soem blackjacks wont over react on things that aren't supposed to be a big issue. as for memen's post i don't see it bad as some here would like to think.i love the 4 girls but i do admit i am a dara and cl biased but i won't defend the two by bringing the other 2 girls down. 2ne1 will never be 2ne1 without any of them.

i do believe about the 100k sales...hanteo is not the only source of their album

those antis can't just accept it.

ohhhh 2ne1 is down to #2 in soribada..

how i wish i know how to buy and download in soribada

hmmmm..i have not seen taeyang,seungri and

the scene where park bom was carrying a big

version of tam tam...

does the 2ne1tv s2 videos that was posted here

were not complete?...

i also read here that it was up to part 9

but i only watched part 4?..

Guest knucklepink

@zee unnie: LOL! Thanks unnie. :) IMY! And yes, episode 1 is full of win!

@mevidalady: Well, that's what the "knuckle" is for. LOL! But yes, 2ne1 won't be 2ne1 if they lose one or two members.

They are FOUR members. Everyone should remember that. While bias cannot be avoided, but still, no need to bring any of the other girls down. Or like, spazz about three members, and exclude one. Which I see happens here all the time.

And oh, 2ne1 has an interview out about being seen as "Scary" girl group. And they talk about their music too. IDK though if it has been translated. Hopefully, someone would. :D

EDIT:

For Soribada? YOu need a card or something. Kekkeke! I know some people who still have cards. And DGH is giving away Soribada downloads for free.

I just read the article on allkpop

believe me when I say allkpop is the most anti yg site ever

I don't know why but every article they write is just provocative

why didn't they write ( ) got the number 1 spot , why use the "topples" word

are they trying to create fan wars , I mean we just made peace with sones and now they want to start a war with jyp

but I'm proud of the black jacks that replied , they congratulated them :P

I just read the article on allkpop

believe me when I say allkpop is the most anti yg site ever

I don't know why but every article they write is just provocative

why didn't they write ( ) got the number 1 spot , why use the "topples" word

are they trying to create fan wars , I mean we just made peace with sones and now they want to start a war with jyp

but I'm proud of the black jacks that replied , they congratulated them :P

that's the reason why i hate allkpop..

they love bashing those artist that they didn't want

at all..and create fan wars..

blackjacks knows how to understand those kinds of antis...

we know that if you fight back we will just put ourselves

down to their level...

I can't stop looking at 2NE1TV. I love YGS new building and the walls had their artist hit songs! so cool. Teddy listening to can't nobody was adorable. I'm glad Bom is doing better she needs to stay healthy, promotions just started.

Don't even mention that site they have and always will be TRASH...No worse than trash more like a steaming pile of dog crap

Guest babymodz

first of all,

@knucklepink, i so wanna pat your head & give you a cookie for your very reasonable opinion

LOL!

it's weird

but i definitely agree with everything you'd mentioned.

but here's the thing in KPOP;

biases can never die.

elitists fans+stans are what make KPOP what it is.

asking for everyone in a same fandom to support a group as a whole is as impossible as getting YG to be on time & not break promises

(heehee!)

so,

if even in one fandom there're constant bickering & bias,

it is pretty clear that we can't get different fandoms to play nice.

there's no such thing as world peace, apparently.

what do we do?

just roll our eyes at the haters & extremists.

sooner or later they're gonna stop if we ignore them.

my dear Blackjacks,

feel free to love me or brick me for what i'd just said.

but please,

let's stay classy no matter in what situation.

sometimes we see articles that clearly are very frustrating but declaring war isn't going to help the situation;

just IGNORE it.

the more we fight & argue the more people are going to label us as 'elitists'

(god i hate that word...)

seriously,

i doubt all the negative comments are going to hurt 2NE1 one bit -

just look at their album sales & how well they're doing in the charts now.

so instead of arguing in forums or pulling each other's hair

how about buying 2NE1's album instead?

or re-watching their MVs on YT for another gazillion times?

+

okay, off to another topic...

KYAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

2NE1tv's BACK!!!

OMG i was laughing so hard even without the subs

HAHA!

& can i say that Bommie got even more adorkable this time round?

CL's reaction when she got the toy dinosaur was ... EPIC.

i laughed the hardest at that part!

damn this was the girls that i miss ...

oh -

& YG's building is fabulous on so many levels.

it makes me think that everyone in the building are like VIPS of some sort haha!

also,

so proud of the girls doing really well on the charts

ps.

about the whole issue with the word 'topples'

i personally don't see anything wrong with it.

i don't see the need for us blackjacks to bring out the pitchforks & start havoc or anything.

let's not be overly sensitive -

it's just a word.

besides music charts in Korea are pretty ...

unpredictable (?!)

songs don't really last long anymore these days;

so it's still nice to see 2NE1 doing rather stable on the Soribada chart.

This is an opener for the people.

Especially for 'Can't Nobody' where

it is rather infested with autotune.

Yet the girls can sound so amazingly

well,no off key or so whatever

during the autotune parts especially

for CL & Dara during 'Can't Nobody'.

DARA & Minji vocals are getting

more & more powerful than ever.

& BOMmie are able to control

her breathing so well,just like

their senior SE7EN.

Listening to this MR REMOVED

makes me so proud of this

girls.No matter,what people

say they are the best to us BLACKJACKS.

As what CL leadah's part in CN :

"Haters can't never see me,Come and get me,too slow" :wub:

Now off to watch 2NE1 TV SEASON 2

Guest poutprincess

wow 2ne1 is back..

2ne1tv is back...

the girls are back and so the haters..!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and I AM BACK :))

but  2ne1 is really good that no matter what they say.. they will always be number 1.. ;)..

i have been out in soompi for quite a while.. since i always see how BJs were being sensitive over

constructive criticisms and complaining about the the air time given for one member to another..

i think the best thing to do is to spazz here about 2ne1.. set aside your biases. and love the girls as they are.. :)

if  you think one fan is being irrational.. then i guess that would be the time to stop such irrational hate..

but please please understand first what is being said and analyze things carefully before commenting...

to stop this nonsense battle and whatnot... :)

first episode is jjang.. ahahah..  !!!! the girls are really back... i really miss them and their crazy crazy antics especially bommie's 8d-ness

minzy has grown so fast and she's so smexy in can't nobody.. wahhhhh!!

Go away mv made me cry.. :( it really pains me to see a girl being beaten and cheated. :( but as much as i want to hate the guy there

i just can't wahhhhhhhhhhh he's just too hotttttttttttt <3 ahahah

but CYH mv blown me away.. dara has improved a lot and she's rapping now.. wow !!  how epic is that <3

But iwonder why dara cried in episode 2 (2ne1tv) ????  :( and cl-roo is there to console her....!! waa 2ne1 love :)

btw have you seen this fancam (if it's posted already please tell me so i can delete it)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_5tiF4-mhW0&feature=player_embedded

cr: weLoveDara @YT and OMG (fancam)

the green hair is daebak... DARA is so pretty there..  can't wait to watch the full episode :)

2ne1 fighting...

Guest babiiv214

Knuckles! nakks, LOL! thanks belle! for that post,

I was like, yay! off to go post in MT and then that welcomed me, such a turnoff, it wasn't even supposed to be that way, I see no offense in memen's post, LOL! Oh well... you pretty much said everything that there is to point out,

Here we go Again?! :phew:-_-<_<

Some can be really hypocrites sometimes, *sigh*

I was one of those fans who got turn off as well in the MT when Dara's Kiss was released~ LOL! people were like: go to Dara's thread and spazz there! this is not a Dara thread! and I remembered those hurtful words thrown at Goddess D as well :tears: ,

I was like oohhkaayyy? I didn't know Dara is not part of 21 anymore, LOL!

but none of these happened during PDG and You&I promos..

soo I do understand why others felt that way around here..

Don't wanna feel that way ever again... especially if it's from BlackJacks as well,:P

I was already here during Dara's I'm Sorry MV and her solo thread upto the start

of this thread for 2NE1~ But things happened, later on you learn how to handle such fans.

I have my Bias but I love the all the girls <333!!! :P it's some of their fans that irks me sometimes, LOL!

2NE1TV Shiishoon chu! LOL!

Super laughtrip! :P

the girls were a joy to watch, it will never be boring with them.. I miss them and their randomness in front of the cam, especially in their dorm,

what the heck! Bom! what are you doing with that Huge tam-tam?!

I remember it being given by Dara's fans during her birthday,

I loooovee the Park Sistaz together

and them touring the YGE building which is one heck of a cool building,

just perfect for YGE~ B)

Nobody does it like YGE daz right! anyways,these two dorks!

are you sure these are they unnis and the maknaes?!

sometimes it's confusing you know, LOL!

But really, I mean Dara being the DORK and RANDOM QUEEN that she is, it's already crazy watching her doing her antics,

now here comes BOM! bwahahaha...

CHAOS! total CHAOS!!

I loove these two and their cute voice whenever they talk, giggling and getting excited over anything, LOL!More More More of these two hosting together,:P

Minji Baby, aww.. how thoughtful of her to buy gifts for her unnis, But! I totall LOL'ed at her gift for CL, bwahaha... yes, just like CL, what is that?!! :unsure:

They were like fighting who gets to have the gift first and then Dara got her Toy Car ( since she looves cars, so that's pretty cool) then CL =_= she was soo disappointed it was soo cute looking at her, and then BOM's gift was the cutest! LOL!

but did you see Bom at the back pushing Dara away again, she always does that, Dara stay away from the Bominator! LOL! these two are inseparable these days,

Congratulations on the girls selling that Much in 5 days!! <333!!

it's not impossible at all! Them being able to rank 3rd for overall sales last year with just a mini album~

Here's to hoping to them selling more!

and ranking high on the overall album charts this year as well!

Oh! there still more soribada cards to be given away? in DGH? cool!

I hope the girls will stay on the number 1 spots in the weeks to come!

2NE1 Fighting!! Bomie get well soon!!

wah...the girls moving up on itunes fast!! yayyy they're gaining much attention worldwide~!

also go stream or d/l in soribada and monkey 3 blackjacks, keep the girls on the number 1 spot as long as possible!

doesnt they have MCD comeback stage today?? or is it tomorrow??

Chocolate recording~~ lol wat's with Dara green hair?? they really loves to experience hairstyles on dara

2NE1 FIGHTING! Im going to watch 2NE1TV again hahaha

2NE1 talks about their true image and creative input

2NE1 has made an impressive comeback with the release of their first official album, “To Anyone.” Staying true to their unique and powerful energy, they’ve revealed a variety of concepts through their music videos, making sure to differentiate themselves from the other girl groups on the market.

However, in an interview with OSEN on September 15th, 2NE1 showed a different side to their standard image. Despite being confident, they were also humble, and despite being outgoing, they were serious as well. They shyly laughed while commenting, “Meeting us in person, we’re less scary than you thought, right?”

2NE1 revealed that they made a deeper contribution to the album production, working alongside staff members and making sure they got their opinions heard. Additionally, the choreography had every move examined by the members themselves before anything was finalized.

CL revealed, “Honestly, our music producers are already so amazing that we just trust and follow their lead. However, they do try and reflect our opinions as much as possible when they’re making music. Outfits are decided by all of us as well. What we participated the most in with this release is the choreography though. All of us worked with foreign dance instructors to create the choreography, especially for ‘Can’t Nobody’ and ‘Go Away.’ We spent a lot of time on it and made sure to pick moves that we could enjoy performing on stage.”

What actually didn’t reflect the members’ opinions was the CD album jacket. CL stated, “The jacket is what presents our music. I want to someday be able to design it ourselves.”

Recently, one PD commented, “Girl groups are all the same, but I can tell apart 2NE1 instantly.” 2NE1 laughed when the statement was delivered, with CL expressing, “We agree that we’ve differentiated ourselves. Our image and everything is quite different (laughter). I want to think of it as a compliment. We’re different, but not wrong.”

2NE1 also monitors various message boards after they perform. Despite some hateful replies, they claim that they’re not too upset by it. CL stated, “Even I admit that I have some weird pictures out there (laughter). But that’s the real side of me, so I don’t take it to heart.” Minzy added, “Actually, I’m more upset by having no replies as opposed to hateful replies. I’d rather just think of everything positively.”

The members went on to talk about their senior group, Big Bang, and how they were shy when they first debuted. Big Bang didn’t have a lot of experience conversing with other artists outside of YG Entertainment and felt unfamiliar with journalists and broadcast halls. 2NE1, however, revealed that the were even more shy.

CL stated, “Even now, it’s still very awkward. I was standing in the corner of our waiting room during our comeback. What we really can’t do are variety programs. We decided to just stick to music because it was so difficult.”

Dara added, “We have a tendency to look kind of foolish when we’re not on stage. I’ve also heard that we’re a bit immature.”

When asked whether they ever wanted to show a girlier, weaker image of themselves like other girl groups, Dara answered, “We did try. Others said it looked too powerful though (laughter).” CL added, “We want to try girly things, we will do girly things, and I believe we’ve already done girly things. It was probably done in our interpretations though. Just because we sing a girly melody or lyric doesn’t mean we’ll lose our own unique color. We’d just like for everyone to talk about our skills instead.”

2NE1 is also attempting a triple track promotion cycle with “Can’t Nobody,” “Go Away,” and “Let’s Clap.” Instead of being caught up in the pressure of it all, 2NE1 expressed that they just hypnotize themselves with thoughts of enjoying the performance.

Dara stated, “We were extremely nervous at first. After we finished recording our first song, I immediately thought that we weren’t up to par yet. We have to enjoy the music we’re singing in order to properly deliver it. After that, I just let go of my sanity and enjoyed it. I couldn’t help but burst into laughter when I monitored the performance afterward.”

Leader CL gave credit to her lively company atmosphere by stating, “Teddy genuinely cares for us and truly enjoys making our music. Preparing our outfits is hard as well, and it must be so tiring to have to make 3x the standard amount of stage outfits, but the stylists are always working with a smile. Even with our choreography, other seniors were in the middle of promoting, but they still took the time to check up on ours, so it was very fun working with everyone. We have great teamwork.”

With 2NE1 already sweeping the charts, they revealed their goal is for the public to enjoy their music, outfits, and style, and to start a new trend. CL concluded with, “I hope that all of our songs are delivered properly on stage. What’s more important than winning is having everyone truly enjoy our performances. I think it’d be a great honor to be able to influence someone’s joy.”

Cr: allkpop

wat a lovely article!! these girls are truly humble ^^ they love music and they only wants to enjoy themselves on stage, they put in alot of thoughts and work for their craft~~ and i also love how they be involve in the process, makes them standout as true artists!!

CL is indeed sucha great leader! the girls are really inspirational ^^

2NE1 DONT MIND THEM HATERS! CANT NOBODY HOLD US DOWN~!!

Archived