►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

man now i'm wondering why dara is crying

Some people think its because she was scolded by YG

Its during there can't nobody MV shoot so we might not get to find out why till later on.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm so excited for 2ne1tv!!! Can someone please share the links? I jsut watched the preview for the second episode and it's clear that they're still as dorky as ever... maybe more?!

and oh my god, their hot dancer! LOL. I hope to see more of him, lol!

YG looking for BOm and then DAra? That's got to be scary. I hope it's nothing too serious that made Dara cry. She's usually really bright and chirpy! MINJI-AH! Too cute in pigtails.

Dara really easily cries...even when she was still in the star circle quest. And whenever I see her like that, I feel like crying too :( I really think YG said something that bothered her. Im glad CL was like talking to her there in one point, shows their closeness<3

Hope I could watch 2ne1tv today though :/

I don't see any links anywhere D:

2NE1 not endorsing Sudden Attack anymore? I've seen other girl group endorsing it now. I guess 2NE1 is with MABINOGI now.

They're still endorsing it & Sudden Attack is still paying YGE for rights to use their images. In fact, Dara's character was the bestseller for last week and Bom/Dara combo is at #5. http://suddenattack....sp?ItemCode=207 They just added Kara to the line-up of characters.

Guest cristina0422

They're still endorsing it & Sudden Attack is still paying YGE for rights to use their images. In fact, Dara's character was the bestseller for last week and Bom/Dara combo is at #5. http://suddenattack.netmarble.net/item/CItemList.Asp?ItemCode=207 They just added Kara to the line-up of characters.

Oh yeah!

#1 Dara

#4 The Leaders (CL and GD) Oh it's Big Bang and 2NE1

#5 Park Sisters (Bom and Dara)

Thanks! I really thought there's no way they'll be dropping 2NE1 to be the endorser coz their sales increase after 2NE1 endorsing it. Hmm...girl group endorsing it too..OK.

DC2NE1 already uploaded today's episode of 2NE1tv in clubbox. Hope someone will rip it off there.

Have you seen the special appearance of YGL 2ANN1 IPAD? kekeke. CL-roo is playing it. 2NE1, Teddy and Kush convo is so funny. I hope it will be sub immediately.

V Hmm....maybe it's a shortlist and some of the songs didn't make to their full album.

2ne1 TV Ep1 http://ne-people.net/bbs/view.php?id=data&no=4021

Cr: ZOMBIEPEOPLE @ NEPEOPLE

omg, thank you thank you thank you!! :D

the teaser for next week is sooo random! but poor Dara crying....why? The MV shoot seemed so happy and upbeat! :unsure:

Everyone, the girls are back. Lets be happy and play well with them. As much as it is a happy time, it will also be a difficult time. We will be attacked from the outside, so it's just that much more important that we are strong together here so that we can withstand everything that comes our way. Its not easy being a blackjack, but our girls make it worth it. All four of them. Lets meet them well.

Blackjacks, nolja!

edit: I found this cut on YT... I think its from 2ne1 tv?

2ne1, Kush, Teddy

oh thank you so much!!! ^^

been waiting. been anticipating to watch it the whole day

hope the sub is up real soon

edit: just finished watching part 1 and it was soooo funny! i was laughing so hard at CL not being happy with Minki's present. hahahahaahah! they're so cute! and omigad i have missed all their expressions! like CL's omigad.. the jiyooo??!!!! and they are all looking soo good!

edit again for part 2:

Kush looks good! takes me back to the interview, and wow, u can really see it in his face, positive aura. looks like a fun discussion went. i guess Teddy asked him who's the best 2NE1 member? just a guess

TOP and SE7EN! like omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! just watch it, u guys!!!!

and Bommie getting her red version of the pink mic ^^ Dara starts imitating pres YG is funny

part 3:

Dara talks soo fast, and while she's doing that Bommie so adorably does her own thing. cute^^ and Minji's present to CL is back and i LOLed so hard again. the building is just wow! Teddy behind YG talking, lol. and baby YG. so cute!!!!

part4:

Bom is so adorable so cute! ^^ ah, i wanna pinch her cheeks. did she get sleepy while eating? LOL and how did Hwangssabu learn of it? gotta be more sneaky, Bom. lol

ah, i want more!!!!!!!!

^ OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH

im gonna watch and comeback edit my post :wub:

Edit : this is only the first part :/

2NE1 has sold 100,000 copies of ‘To Anyone’ in just 5 days

Girl group 2NE1 has sold 100,000 copies of their first full album in just 5 days.

On the 14th, YG Entertainment stated, “After confirming with Mnet Media, the distributors of 2NE1’s first full album, they stated today (14th) that we have sold over 100,000 copies. If this trend continues, we will have sold well over 150,000 copies by the end of the month.”

In regards to the Hanteo Charts reporting that 2NE1’s album has sold only 21000 copies as of the 12th, YG responded, “We have sold a lot of albums through our own online store ‘YG e-Shop‘. In regards to the difference in methods of counting sale aggregates, we did nothing more or less than to fully state our distributor’s total aggregate of album sales.”

While Hanteo charts collect 85% of their information from nationwide music sales and 15% from accumulations in their information database and national sale estimations, entertainment companies sum up their album sales from directly checking the number of shipments and calling up music stores.

As of the 14th at 3:20PM, all three of 2NE1’s title tracks are ranked in the top 3 on the popular music portal site, Melon.

credit : ALLKPOP

So do u guys believe YG or Hanteo?

Just watched the first episode. Are the eps only 30 mins? I watched 4, 5 minute segments= 20mins? It feels so short compared to last season's hour long eps. But maybe all the parts havent been uploaded yet? I'll wait.

But here are my thoughts thus far (literally a stream of consciousness, bc I typed this as I watched lol):

Daaaang we all knew how baller the YG building is, but honestly, fingerprint readers? That’s so bad*ss its not even funny. And aww YG is really now a proud papa! Always showing off his new baby. So cute. And yet, he’s still the same president we all know and love, being one hard*ss in one moment, and the next, all laidback and full of laughs. Lol.

Minzy went shopping for the girls? Hahah the girls, so excited, just like little kids—so cute. OMG my favorite part hands down is CL with that animal figurine!! Hahah she looks so confused with it. The baddest female can’t deal with it, omg too funny. Poor minzy, she tried so hard too.

And did my heart skip a beat when TOP came on the screen? You betcha. Oh Top, why so HOT? And him and se7en dancing to digital bounce in the car? Hilarious. I lolled at se7en’s “Casanovaaah” haha. They look so happy :)

LOVE the park sisters giving a tour of the YG building… and LOL BOM jumping out with her own mic! They are so random, I love it. Park sisters going shopping? BOM and her hat, so cute. And did Dara request You & I for Bom? That’s pretty awesome.

& Bommie has her first eating scene of the season! How much do I love Bom and the YG trainer… their relationship is just so fun to watch. aww Bommie is getting scolded with Dara watching! Poor Bommie.

If I liked it this much without understanding anything, I can’t wait to enjoy it more with subs!! Note to self: learn Korean ;)

EDIT : OMG PARK BOM in the practice room alone singing Christmas Songs.... gave me goosebumps. I LOVE HER VOICE.

^^ the full thing including 2 commercial breaks was 46 minutes. you only saw 2NE1 TV? there was YANG GOON TV, SE7EN TV, TAEYANG TV, TEDDY TV too.

just finished watching it all. SO MUCH BOM! I LIKEE XD dara is still hyper as ever lol. sooo happy to see our girls back in action. will wait patiently for subs XD even though i'm happy i still watched it without, no eng subs won't stop me from watching!

I am seriously laughing my richard simmons off after watching 2ne1tv!!!!

HAHAHA =)) Omg. All my fave parts are Bommie's parts!

Why is she sooooo cute? XD

And the gift for CL is srsly WIN! Haha. I love how the

park sisters found it in CL's practice room cabinet.

Lmao. How can they be sooooo cute?!

JSHDFNFJFJF :)))))

And Papa YG's baby is so hip-hop.

Im not gonna be surprised if the baby becomes a trainee.

LOLOL. When they were imitating YG's voice...HAHA.

I wanna know what Kush was saying about the girls.

It seems like he can't choose between the girls who

his favorite is.

And 2ne1 lives at the top-most floor

of YG building right? Oooh :D

V or I may have just misunderstood it cause before they

arrived to their apartment, 2ne1tv showed the highest

part of the YG bldg? XD

And 2ne1 lives at the top-most floor

of YG building right? Oooh :D

Really? :blink: 2ne1 lives in YGE top floor? It's kinda impossible since their apartment looks exactly the same from before. I watched it again and does looked the same. I think the top floor is mostly for the YG Staff or YG personal office space, :lol:

I hope someone could upload part 2 of episode 1. -_-

2NE1 - 100914 2NE1 TV Season 2 (Teaser)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbfrcqL143M

cr:thinhee1

THANK U THANK U!

i was so happy clicking on the other links, but none worked for me :tears:

thanx for this. i wonder why Dara was crying, it didn't seem like tears of happiness. but was that YG's voice talking to her at the end, or someone else?

and YEAH about 100,000 copies!!! i hope they reach 200,000!!!

do our orders count too? i've gotten mine from yesasia, it's due in 7-10 business days ^_^ time to dl ep 1...sigh waiting...

Archived