►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

umm U complained to "memen" because she gave her "biased" opinion but u also did the same thing here.

Don't judge someone based on their siggies

I kow i did the same thing this is why i said i didnt wanna go down to that PERSONS level

I didnt judge that person from his/her ciggy but from his/her previous POSTS

she/he always critisizing CL its obvious she dor he doesnt like, if she or he doesnt like her how about acting as if CL isnt in 2ne1 and talking just about the other girls?? OR EVEN BETTER let her go to YG BUILDING and protest there

How would u or her feel if i say : dara did really a horrible job at rapping or singing? i think if i did that the whole thread would be against me for some reason, in this thread it is ok to critisize BOM CL MINZY but when it comes to Dara it isnt okay because she is PERFECT everything she does is PERFECT, keep in mind that i dont hate dara im just stating facts

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I kow i did the same thing this is why i said i didnt wanna go down to that PERSONS level

I didnt judge that person from his/her ciggy but from his/her previous POSTS

she/he always critisizing CL its obvious she dor he doesnt like, if she or he doesnt like her how about acting as if CL isnt in 2ne1 and talking just about the other girls?? OR EVEN BETTER let her go to YG BUILDING and protest there

How would u or her feel if i say : dara did really a horrible job at rapping or singing? i think if i did that the whole thread would be against me for some reason, in this thread it is ok to critisize BOM CL MINZY but when it comes to Dara it isnt okay because she is PERFECT everything she does is PERFECT, keep in mind that i dont hate dara im just stating facts

I don't know what she said in the past, but her previous post seems no harm.

Of-course i would be yelling at ur back if u complained saying Dara's bad singer coz i don't think she is. she might be weak in the group but her singing has improved alot^^ I will also yell at their back if they complained about CL/Minzy/Bom's vocal because we all know how good they are.

Though CL is not an actress, she did amazing on "go away" MV and btw, its my fav from all three MV's.

I love all 4 equally but i felt like voicing my opinion coz all u guyz are doing now is basically saying one is better than the other..

k am done..goodnight^^t_0016.gif

Guest gurl_T.O.P

i cant believe that here in 2ne1's thread.. there's a comparison in each members.we are blackjacks. each and everyone of us has our own bias.cant we just respect each other and support 2ne1 as a GROUP. love them as a GROUP we're blackjacks remember? and as blackjacks. we're not only CL's fan, DARA's fan, BOM's fan or either MINZY's fan.. we're a fan of the whole group. group that is consisting of 4 MEMBERS.. lets just have a happy spazzing time now that 2ne1 is BACK! :DDD

I don't know what she said in the past, but her previous post seems no harm.

Of-course i would be yelling at ur back if u complained saying Dara's bad singer coz i don't think she is. she might be weak in the group but her singing has improved alot^^ I will also yell at their back if they complained about CL/Minzy/Bom's vocal because we all know how good they are.

Though CL is not an actress, she did amazing on "go away" MV and btw, its my fav from all three MV's.

I love all 4 equally but i felt like voicing my opinion coz all u guyz are doing now is basically saying one is better than the other..

THEN U DO UNDERSTAND WHY I AM YELLING NOW ?????????????

and I NEVER SAID THAT ONE IS BETTER THAN OTHER

each on of them is good at her own thing, either acting or singing or rapping or dancing etc....

But if the way that that person expressed her opinion is acceptable in this thread then from now on i am gonna go that way and use it too

If she comes and says CL is horrible just because she doesnt like her, and then another one comes DAra is horrible and then another one says the same thing about BOM and MINZY, what is the result of this? THE WHOLE 2NE1 IS HORRIBLE??? just because u dont like someone doesnt give u the right to say they r horrible in their own thread , how about YOU show us if u can do better? -_- ( to that person)

Is 2ne1tv showing.

I think we can all agree to disagree, we may have some biases but lets not start bickering amongst ourselves

and factionalizing blackjacks. I think if you don't agree, then state why but try not to bring the other girls into it, cause it will just snownball and become a vicious cycle.

THEN U DO UNDERSTAND WHY I AM YELLING NOW ?????????????

and I NEVER SAID THAT ONE IS BETTER THAN OTHER

each on of them is good at her own thing, either acting or singing or rapping or dancing etc....

But if the way that that person expressed her opinion is acceptable in this thread then from now on i am gonna go that way and use it too

If she comes and says CL is horrible just because she doesnt like her, and then another one comes DAra is horrible and then another one says the same thing about BOM and MINZY, what is the result of this? THE WHOLE 2NE1 IS HORRIBLE??? just because u dont like someone doesnt give u the right to say they r horrible, how about YOU show us if u can do better? -_- ( to that person)

I said i would be yelling at ur back if u complained about Dara being bad singer BECAUSE she's a SINGER.

CL is not an actress so getting a negative comment about her acting isn't a big deal. Did anybody here complained about her VOCAL? NONE! MILLIONS praised CL for doing good as a starter at acting, y are u so upset about one simple comment?

and also i have seen memen in this thread for a while..i don't think she's a hater

I said i would yelling at ur back if u complained about Dara being bad singer BECAUSE she's a SINGER.

CL is not an actress so getting a negative comment about her acting isn't a big deal. Did anybody here complained about her VOCAL? NONE!

OK i got ur point and i think u are right, but still most of her posts shows she has something against CL, idont really care if she doesnt like her but stop bringing CL down just because of that, ignore the existence of CL in the group and focus on the others just like u did with ur Ciggy :)

Guest mevidalady

hays i came here to get updated and not to read rants from both blackjacks!

I EVEN AVOID TO READ COMMENTS IN YOUTUBE COZ IT HURTS TO SEE BJ'S ARGUING TO ONE ANOTHER COZ OF THESE SO CALLED BIASES

BUT EVEN HERE IN 2NE1'S OWN THREAD YOU CAN STILL SEE.

Guest yushinoya

after a year most BJs are still living with the same argument..member's popularity... :angry:

attacking one another by dissing a member so they could get even..

-------

i'm happy to see CL doing something new..good or bad acting, it doesn't matter, it's a new experience for her..minji's projection in camera improved..bom did a great job in singing live considering that she's not feeling well..Dara tried something new, and improved in singing..i just heard their MR removed perfs, they sound amazing..but the registered voice of bom was affected by their choreography in CYH, maybe she need to use a head mic..any news about her? i hope she recover fast and CL too, i hope she got no injury..

Go Away was my least favorite song, but it changed after seeing the MV and the live perf..

-------

don't get me wrong, but could we pls refrain from posting individual shots of the members..i enjoy looking at their pictures but some people here are so sensitive..and some pictures have already been posted...for the good of everybody..

Guest churvaness

pls stop from bickering..it's not very healthy to look at..plus, whatever we post here reflects the whole blackjack fandom..please do consider other people who wants to view this thread to look for updates etc but instead gets to read not so pleasing comments...maybe you can settle your issues through Private Messaging...

We all love 2ne1...

OK i got ur point and i think u are right, but still most of her posts shows she has something against CL, idont really care if she doesnt like her but stop bringing CL down just because of that, ignore the existence of CL in the group and focus on the others just like u did with ur Ciggy :)

"cant nobody bring us down" -cant nobody

haha and btw i didn't get my ciggy part :sweatingbullets:

hays i came here to get updated and not to read rants from both blackjacks!

haha sorry about that^^

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128445206652me2ph.jpg

이것은 첫방송 전날밤 숙소모습 ㅋㅋㅋ 아 떨려요~! 이번엔 또 어떤 모습들이 찍히고 방송이될지..이젠 너무 익숙해져서 진짜 리얼일듯 ㅋㅋ 오늘 다행히도 닥본사 할수잇을거같아요!^.^ 신난다~! 투애니원 티비~~~!!!

edit:

20100914182942.jpg

Cr: DC2NE1

"cant nobody bring us down" -cant nobody

haha and btw i didn't get my ciggy part :sweatingbullets:

haha sorry about that^^

I wasnt talking about you when i talked about the ciggy unless u too dont like CL :lol:

i was talking about the person with the Horrible comment :sweatingbullets:

I dont want to see some things like whats going on the SNSD thread with people bashing on

Yoona

this is a 2ne1 thread u would expect to meet people who love 2ne1 all of them or individually, LOVE but not hate on some of them, if u hate one of them DONT TALK about her ignore her existence unless u are really looking for trouble

EDIT : i am not seing BOM in dara me2day I HOPE SHE IS DOING OKAY

and werent they supposed to record for sbs chocolate today??

Guest Badmoonrising

i cant believe that here in 2ne1's thread.. there's a comparison in each members.we are blackjacks. each and everyone of us has our own bias.cant we just respect each other and support 2ne1 as a GROUP. love them as a GROUP we're blackjacks remember? and as blackjacks. we're not only CL's fan, DARA's fan, BOM's fan or either MINZY's fan.. we're a fan of the whole group. group that is consisting of 4 MEMBERS.. lets just have a happy spazzing time now that 2ne1 is BACK! :DDD

Word.

Also . . . I just wanna add that a lot of non-fans (like myself) do come into this thread often to get updates, get links of shows we've missed in the past, and to get to know the girls more. Seeing this kind of thing still going on between you guys (especially since it's already been a year since 2NE1 debuted, and I would think that by now, all these petty issues have been resolved already) is kind of . . . a turn off. I mean, imagine what non-Blackjacks would think if they come into this thread and see all this arguments? Not very pleasant, I would think. (Remember, 2NE1 are getting lots of attention now because of all the Youtube features, and if one of those new fans come in here to get to know the girls and find this instead . . . well, you know what I'm hinting at.)

Here's a lesson for all of us: before we say something, let's take a moment to reflect and figure out if what we have to say could be phrased in a more polite manner. And if we find something someone said to be offensive, it wouldn't help 2NE1 or the Blackjacks' name in general if you go up in their throats as well. State your case in a polite and mature way regardless of how rude you think the other person is being. It's called being classy. ^_^

All fans have their biases. In most fandoms though,

they are usually the fans who hinder the fandom

from being completely united. In my case, I never

let my bias ruin the group. Because if you're truly a fan,

you'll love not only that bias of yours but also

the group where she's/he's in or else you shouldn't

be fangirling here but instead in her/his own thread.

Some people here are sensitive even about small comments

so please watch what you're posting. If you don't want

your bias to be compared, at least think that

this is a 2NE1 THREAD. :)

Also, some people here are insensitive.

But we'll have to take note that it's not worth bringing

negativity in the thread. Not when some blackjacks

come here to be updated with their favorite group and

doesn't have anything to do with your arguments. It's best

if we discuss things peacefully, again, keeping in mind

to be rationale and fair.

I'm a BIG CL stan and though it also hurts me to see

negative feedbacks abt her acting, I don't give a damn

about them because for me, CL ROCKED AT IT. And anyone

can disagree with me and I won't care and neither

will my love for her waver. :)

I hope you guys would read this post of mine and realize

what I and most of the blackjacks here have been trying to say

about biases. :) It's REALLY okay to have one but be

cautious of your comments and try not to be blinded

with your bias as it could lose you the "true fan" pride.

you know what I'm saying?

MOVING ONNNNNN =) I hope this issue is finished? Yeah?

Anyway, I AM GOING BONKERS HERE.

So excited to see 2ne1 tv!!! I have been online all-day long

waiting for it to come out! I hope YG won't be late again.

And I hope it gets subbed soon! Oh, if only I know korean D:

Guest cristina0422

Aigoo..guys please stop it already. History repeats itself huh? I've seen this argument last year and I must say it's not healthy for BlackJacks. We are too sensitive to our biases to the extent of bringing down other 2NE1 member. Don't make it a big deal. I'm not siding anyone but guys biases aside have you read memen take on/comment? It's not really offensive and no harm done. She doesn't use the word "horrible"...where it came from? Like what I said don't take it seriously, it's not like CL is making a living being an actress to be judged in this profession. CL is a singer by profession, if someone misjudged her for that I'll tell you I will go into rampage too.

Let's just enjoy 2NE1tv S2, arasso?! And have an inspiration of the AWESOME relationship of 2NE1.

did you see bomie and pink ultra large TAMTAM? :P SHE STOLE İT FROM DARA AGAİN :lol:

Hahaha. For some reason I really enjoy watching Bommie bullying Ssantoki. Park Sisters is full of 4Dness.

I wasnt talking about you when i talked about the ciggy unless u too dont like CL :lol:

i was talking about the person with the Horrible comment :sweatingbullets:

I dont want to see some things like whats going on the SNSD thread with people bashing on

Yoona

this is a 2ne1 thread u would expect to meet people who love 2ne1 all of them or individually, LOVE but not hate on some of them, if u hate one of them DONT TALK about her ignore her existence unless u are really looking for trouble

EDIT : i am not seing BOM in dara me2day I HOPE SHE IS DOING OKAY

and werent they supposed to record for sbs chocolate today??

got it^^ love that bolded line btw ;]

and for the visitors in this thread, give more love to 2ne1! we just love to have some healthy conversation once a year haha

Sorry if guyz got the bad vibe but its not like that ;]

Who are watching 2ne1tv live right now..? lucky!

edit: some of u guyz are abusing the thumbing down button

edit: haha thanks i got one for saying that

Archived