►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

THEIR NEW ALBUM IS FREAKN DOPE<33 how i wish it's christmas right now so that i can beg daddy for it >w< I LOVE THE SONG "LOVE IS OUCH" THE MOST<33 i really hope they'll perform that song at least once... xD to be honest, this album has a bit too much of autotune they used but then again, their songs are freakn amazing like always <333 CL's new look is omfg gorgeous!!!!<333 blond really looks great on her, imo =] Minzy... i still cant believe she's a year younger than me.. yet she looks so mature and just... too sexy for her age xD & BOM! my freakn buddha! I LOVE HER HAIR COLOR<33 boyy, she lost so much weight D: but she's really pretty now that i see her in this comeback [: & LASTLY, MY BIAS! DARA~~<3 she's such a goddess in their "Can't Nobody" MV <3 i love how she's getting more lines in their new songs ^^v i am so excited to see them winning the kpop charts like a tsunami~ XD <333

I'VE JUST RECEIVED MY TO ANYONE ALBUMS TODAY!!!! YAYYYY SOO HAPPY :lol:

I love the poster, it's HUGE! hahaha looks sooo good on my wall ^^ and both my friend and I got Dara's card keke ^o^ but i have no idea how to use since it's in korean hahaha

I dont have a scanner, so i cant upload the pics yet...maybe later~~

I really like tat the lyrics page are hand-written by our girls! each of them have quite unique hand-writings haha, CL and Dara even included random drawings in there ^^ soo kuteee!

And on the credits page, papa YG included the girls as co-producers~! i was quite surprised and happy...i know how much this album means to the girls and this is papa YG's way to acknowledgeed their hard-work and dedication, i find it really endearing and sweet of him to do tat :lol:

This album is a must-have!!! So if you havent already, GO BUY IT! LOL

Guest janrione

To whom it may concern ,

There is a huge difference  in  saying your opinion and downright being rude. A polite example of stating your opinion would be

" while cl is not the best actress I appreciate her efforts." or "she was awkward in some parts and can stand to improve." rude bashing is " horrible acting cl." . Did you see the difference in the two? While cl will not be winning Oscars anytime soon she IMO was able to express her emotions well and obviously the director enjoyed her work because he couldn't stop praising her. Now what I'm going to need for you to do is learn how to express your opinions in a way as not to offend other blackjacks. Respect should be given to all 2ne1 members in this thread.

Guest atuy_424

Hi,where did you order the cds plus poster and when did you order it and how much?i just order in yesasia but the poster is not included.im planning to deposit my payment tomorrow.tnks

I'VE JUST RECEIVED MY TO ANYONE ALBUMS TODAY!!!! YAYYYY SOO HAPPY :lol:

I love the poster, it's HUGE! hahaha looks sooo good on my wall ^^ and both my friend and I got Dara's card keke ^o^ but i have no idea how to use since it's in korean hahaha

I dont have a scanner, so i cant upload the pics yet...maybe later~~

I really like tat the lyrics page are hand-written by our girls! each of them have quite unique hand-writings haha, CL and Dara even included random drawings in there ^^ soo kuteee!

And on the credits page, papa YG included the girls as co-producers~! i was quite surprised and happy...i know how much this album means to the girls and this is papa YG's way to acknowledgeed their hard-work and dedication, i find it really endearing and sweet of him to do tat :lol:

This album is a must-have!!! So if you havent already, GO BUY IT! LOL

i bought the albums in dvdheaven, they included the poster there ^^ it's 16 dollars each plus tax and shipping, i chose EMS shipping so it's a bit more expensive, but for 2 CDs the total were about $68 ^.^

Guest blackjackVip

does anyone know the link on where i can watch the live performance for their comeback?

coz youtube apparently took them down, i wanna re-watch it again! lol :wub:

DARA ME2DAY

21dara128444170060217me.jpg

와쌉?!? 오늘 투애니원 티비 시즌 투!!!!!! 첫방인거알죠?!? 닥본사!!!^.^ 6시 엠넷이에용!!! 기대기대중~~~!ㅋㅋㅋ 어뜩해 나 투애니원빠 인가봐…ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋ

21dara128444390185776me.jpg

세시간 남았다!!!

I just found out from a friend that BEAST fans are putting up illegal download links of 2NE1's album on their fan sites fury.gif

RAGEEEE ugh. I can't believe they are doing this so BEAST would have more sales when they have their comeback.

So disgusting I can't even....

2NE1 will hold first-ever 4D music video showcase

Group 2NE1 will hold the world’s first-ever 4D music video showcase.

The group will hold their 4D music video showcase on September 16th at the Yong San CGV. YG Entertainment said, “2NE1 will be the first ever to show the music videos for its first album’s three title tracks, ‘Can’t Nobody’, ‘Go Away’ and ‘Clap Your Hands’ at CGV 4D PLEX on this day.”

(*For those of you who aren’t familiar with 4D technology, it’s basically like an upgraded version of 3D. If there’s a snow storm in the movie, the theaters actual temperature drops, and it becomes windy. If there is an earthquake, the seats shake. It provides the audience with an experience as if they are inside the film itself. Apparently, you can even smell things from 4D films!)

Meanwhile, 2NE1 launched its official promotional activities on the 12th on SBS’s “Inkigayo“

Cr: allkpop

I just found out from a friend that BEAST fans are putting up illegal download links of 2NE1's album on their fan sites fury.gif

RAGEEEE ugh. I can't believe they are doing this so BEAST would have more sales when they have their comeback.

forreal? those mini cooper holes! We need to complain to their administrator

How lame of them to do that!

Guest toozdae08

^^

Bom was so adorable jumping up and waving. Love that girl.

^

Dara looks less thin there which is a good thing, looking pretty good in that bikini.

Guest cristina0422

Ohmygawd! NO?! Really? It's just so unforgivable!

Yeah! We have to talk with their admins...it isn't fair! They have to play clean.

@ vipjjang @ teenace I've learned about this situation this morning and from my understanding the fans have apologized and have deleted the DL links so lets not turn this into a big issue. Yes, it may suck that certain individuals were tempted to post links but lets not drag down other fandoms please. So lets not lose focus and mention other groups and focus on the girls.

Archived