►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Well, i'm very excited for 2netv season 2. And I want to watch season 1 but it's not in youtube anymore

I know this has been asked before, but i don't find the link (i swear i've looked for it)

Does anyone know where i can watch season 1?

thanks in advance!

Royal Aces on DailyMotion

fyi, It's ONLY 2NE1 cuts... so the teddy/BB/YG segments are omitted. I rewatched the whole season and it made me miss the girls/excited for their comeback/anticipate season 2 :) enjoy!

^ edit: lol yled you are very welcome! I had the link already because I JUST rewatched it to get ready for season 2 so it was nothing to just copy, paste, and link here ^_^

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is making me wonder if we are gonna be able to watch 2ne1 TV on youtube without it being deleted :mellow: I think people who wants to upload 2ne1 videos on their accounts should not write 2ne1 on the title and disable the ratings and even comments, that way they cant find the videos

EDIT : OMG I AM SO EXCITED I JUST WATCHED THE MAKING OF CANT NOBODY AND THEY WILL BE MAKING AN ENGLISH VERSION OF THE VIDEO, WHEN ITS OUT WE SHOULD MAKE IT NUMBER ONE ON YOUTUBE LIKE WE DID WITH THE OTHER 3 SO PEOPLE GET TO KNOW 2NE1 :w00t:

Guest Black Stones

I want to watch season 2!!! Does anyone know where we could watch/dl it?

Is there anymore news as to if Bom is coming out of the hospital?

Guest hayakatsu

This is making me wonder if we are gonna be able to watch 2ne1 TV on youtube without it being deleted :mellow: I think people who wants to upload 2ne1 videos on their accounts should not write 2ne1 on the title and disable the ratings and even comments, that way they cant find the videos

EDIT : OMG I AM SO EXCITED I JUST WATCHED THE MAKING OF CANT NOBODY AND THEY WILL BE MAKING AN ENGLISH VERSION OF THE VIDEO, WHEN ITS OUT WE SHOULD MAKE IT NUMBER ONE ON YOUTUBE LIKE WE DID WITH THE OTHER 3 SO PEOPLE GET TO KNOW 2NE1 :w00t:

you should put that in a suggestion to the subbing teams. that sounds like a pretty good idea. or..... subbing teams should just switch to another site altogether. dailymotion is an awesome substitute. or... we can all rally up to ask YG to allow fansubs to be done. tho, it's highly unlikely YG will allow it since money is involved with shows like these. haha. just switch sites.

i mean, youtube is easy and it's well-known and it's a huge site. but crappy things like copyright and ishh is just stopping me from enjoying that site completely. it's good for vlogging and putting out covers and original stuff like that. but it just isn't fansub friendly. or kpop friendly altogether in fact. considering we have music shows we want to watch and variety shows and this and that, that us ifans of kpop can't watch. it's just not smooth. the fact that we have to hide around and put coded names as titles. grrr~! i wanna watch and understand 2ne1tv too! y'know? aigoo~ TT^TT

anyways, i really hope the girls will be fine. this is really sarangeun ayaya. daras message was *sniffles* don't work yourselves too hard girls.

Because this is my fave out of the 3 title tracks & I was bummed when I tried to share the Youtube link of their Inkigayo performance only to find out that it was already blocked.

2NE1 - Go Away

I could go on & on about the things I love about this performance. They were having so much fun that I would've jumped onstage & joined the (stop) dance. If only I could. :)

Guest heyjustin

FINALLY I CAN REPLY IN THE KOREAN MUSIC SECTION!!

*calms down* I love love 2NE1 and their comeback has been EPIC full of awesomness. All 3 videos were different and has truly shown their different sides in music, totally worth the wait. Their comeback performances they killed it lol. I'm also excited for "Can't Nobody" English MV I've seen the Can't Nobody BTS and some scenes that weren't in the Korean version looked great I am totally looking forward for this.

I hope our girl Bommie gets well <3333

Guest cristina0422

2NE1 to assign one song to each music show… a fresh challenge!

2NE1 is embarking in a new unique type of activities.

On the 1st, 2NE1 released their first album <To Anyone>. They are now scheduling to fix one title song to each of the music shows. This is risk is one of the new challenges that these girls are taking. For example, if <Can’t Nobody> is chosen for KBS, <Go Away> and <Clap Your Hands> will be performed on MBC and SBS.

2NE1’s company, YG stated, “From the beginning, we’ve planned to do activities without any regards to rankings. All three songs have a different feel to them. This plan was devised in order to have distinct and unique performances for each broadcast.”

2NE1’s representatives still have not confirmed the title songs with the broadcasting company. Starting on the 17th, with KBS 2TV <Music Bank>, after going through every single music show once, each broadcast will have a ‘fixed’ title song.

YG stated, “We have a rough outline but we still haven’t confirmed it yet. We are fine-tuning our understanding about each of the music shows, and we will fully prepare in order to come up with great performances.”

Up till the 13th, the 5th day since their comeback 2NE1’s force is already as fierce as ever. They have created an unusual sight on all the online music charts, such as Melon, Cyworld, Dosirak, MNET, Bugs, etc. with the three of their title songs all fighting for first to third place. The concern surrounding the fact that it may be difficult to score first place on the online charts with three different songs is being extinguished. The situation for offline albums is the same. In only 5 days, 19 000 copies of their album has been sold. In addition, they have risen to 1st place on Hanteo Information System’s weekly chart.

Meanwhile, on the 13th, due to overwork while preparing for the comeback, Park Bom collapsed and was admitted into the hospital. It seems like she will returning to regular schedules starting on the 14th.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100913n21674

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Guest bluishme

hmmm.. i hope that YG assign Can;t nobody in MBC and

KBS Music Bank.. since it has the higher position in the charts..

Go away and Clap your hands for SBS and Mnet...

i can't wait for 2NE1TV later.. wohoo

hmmm.. i hope that YG assign Can;t nobody in MBC and

KBS Music Bank.. since it has the higher position in the charts..

Go away and Clap your hands for SBS and Mnet...

i can't wait for 2NE1TV later.. wohoo

Actually MBC is Music Core and they have no chart, sbs has inkigayo so the most important one are sbs, kbs, and mnet.

Does anyone know if Ygladies has a subbing team, did royalaces move to ygladies?

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

waited for the three mvs to be released before posting here..

Clap Your Hands - I liked the three/four concepts used in the mv. the lighting was great. the girls were beautiful in the mv and Chaerin looked good in her blonde hair. I love Dara with the white hoodie and red lipstick. I love the jungle scene too. Chaerin and Minji were jjang in their rap break. Loved it! But where was Bom? Why didn't she have any jungle scene. I remember seeing the promo pic for the mv and Bom was there. They could've included a jungle scene with all the four girls. But the mv is really good. The choreo is cool too! I'm still trying to learn the clap dance. kudos to the choreographers for creating the clap dance. :)

Go Away - With all the publicity photos and articles released by YG for this particular mv, i was expected to see A LOT from the mv. But I guess I shouldn't have expected too much so that I wouldn't have to be disappointed. Bad acting from Chaerin, sorry. Well it's forgiveable since this is her 1st time to act and she's not an actress (so they shouldn't have casted her as the lead). And Chaerin looks too fierce to do those things her pathetic character did in the mv did. And I didn't get what the mv is trying to say to its viewers. The whole concept of the mv is just the opposite of the message of the song. I dunno maybe they have a different meaning to the mv that's why it was like that. As much as i love the song itself, I couldn't bear to watch the mv again. It is too violent for my taste. The greatness of the song was lost in the mv. And another thing, the whole mv is more than six minutes long but I hardly see the unnies. I really wanted to see them acting especially Bom but their total screentime combined was maybe less than a minute. Lesson learned... don't be fooled by publicity photos.

Can't Nobody - another Chaerin-filled mv (but I guess it's just fair since she sang MOST part of the song). This mv reminded me of their Try To Follow Me music video. The concepts were just random. This may be a CL-filled mv but MINJI owned it! Baby Minji no more! I was shocked when I saw her part in the mv. Oh my baby Minji, ero-minji indeed! One would die to have that body and gyrate like that too! I know many fanboys would like to be that wall so you can dance for them. But sorry fanboys, Minji is still the maknae and she is not of legal age yet. ahaha.. but really really... Minji owned the vid with that one scene. Dara the peacock goddess was nice too. All she needed was that cloth and project to standout in the mv too. Of course Lady Spring, Park Bom.. I loved the yoga scene. She was so pretty like a doll! I love love that meditating scene. Her red hair was in contrast to the white surrounding but it worked perfectly. She was so pretty there. I dunno about the other scenes in the mv, didn't leave an impression on me, except that 'power rangers' scene of the girls and the one scene where they wore face masks.. but it was so quick that i didn't remember who wore whose facemask.

Guest cristina0422

Chart Ranking calculation system

Music Bank

60% Digital Source

10% Album Sales

20% Appearance in music programmes (tv-7 : radio-3)

10% KBS Fondness Scale via detailed survey check

SBS Inkigayo

20% Album Sales

30% Digital Source

20% No.of broadcasts

10% Poll Voting

20% Searches

Sites for calculation of ranking: MELON, Mnet, SBS (site)

Sites for calculation of sales: Hanteo Chart, Shinnara Media, HOTRACKS

Sites for calculation of searches: NAVER, EMPAS

Votes are referring to: Mobile votes + SBS (site) votes

Mnet’s Chart System

50% Sales Count

30% Online Voting

10% Mnet’s Judging

10% Live Text Voting

Hmmm...I don't know how YG is going to decide on which song to be promoted on what music shows.

SBS, KBS and MNet is the most important coz they are the music shows who have ranking system.

But this decision would be good for the girls ranking coz blackjacks can focus on what songs to put much effort fo support on each music shows. And the girls won't be exhausted on promoting all their songs in all music shows.

2NE1TV S2 - September 14, 2010 6:00PM KST

ROYALACESUBS will be subbing it. I think they are already merged with NoljaSubs21 of YGLadies

V Uhmm...guys don't start the negativity in here. Let's all be positive. I don't want to rub negative vibes to our girls.

I don't think memen said anything that may offend or degrade CL in her comment.

this comment offend you?

Bad acting from Chaerin, sorry. Well it's forgiveable since this is her 1st time to act and she's not an actress (so they shouldn't have casted her as the lead).

I think it's just fine. It's not like CL is making a living being an actress and she will take these comments seriously. We know it's her first time and she herself know that it's not the best. I myself love CL-roo and I gave credit for her acting but I won't go delusional and saying that CL did a superb acting in the MV. And the Chaerin-filled MV it's the truth right? And I'm not complaining because I love the girls but I feel her sentiments and I want an equal exposure in their MVs but it's inevitable especially in the MV with the storyline there's someone to be the lead.

Let's not be too sensitive on small things and brought this negativity in this forum. If you think that you are offended by someone..let's utilize the use of Personal Message.

Okay Blackjacks I'm trying to be civlized while giving my opinions at the same time with the comment below. I formally apologize if I start any fanwar of some sort, please know that that is not intended.

@memen It kind of seems like you hate CL, sorry but it's the truth even your sig says it. I personally thought that CL did an amazing job acting in the Go Away MV given her background which is literally no experience with acting besides the mini CFs and MV's that they do. I mean how many inexperience actors can pull off that abuse scene not many. You got to give the girl more credit than that. It's okay to have favorites but your whole post was literally downgrading CL.

On a lighter note I can't wait for 2NE1TV!

it would be amazing if the girls won first place on each music show with each song ^_^ that would be unprecedented! they'd make history with that.

i actually didn't think memen meant to degrade CL, i just think she was voicing her honest opinion. i agree with her point on the unnies, i share her frustration on wanting to see Bommie and Dara WAY more on Go Away but disagree with her on CL's acting. i give her props for doing as well as she did for her first time and since she's pretty much the main on the song, it was fitting that she star in the vid.

2cl1

I can't agree with you more , I mean I said it before it's obvious from the sig

yes it's a me2day pic but why the bomindara team >> which means you like all the members except cl . and the other pic why would you choose a pic with cl's back where are thousands with her facing the camera

and I know she's not going to win the oscars any time soon but her acting wasn't as bad as you say

I'm not trying to start a war , just explaining what I noticed

moving on , I can't wait to watch 2ne1tv

Guest atuy_424

hi,im from the philippines,i want to get a copy of to anyone album.but i dont know how to buy online.to those here in the Philippines who are planning to order online pls make it 2 and lets meet.i will give you my contact # and address.thanks in advance and i really ,really appreciated it if you will contact me.but 4 the mean time just answer my post if you want to help me or if you want to give me any suggestion.(im from masinag antipolo)tnks again.God Bless.

I think memen posted what he/she felt in a very honest way since i have the same feeling too thus i have to wait for a day or two to voice out what i am trying to imply about the music videos. yes indeed it is cl-filled music videos. i am disappointed because of those three music videos, bom has the least screentime.

Speaking of bom, hopefully shes doing well and getting enough rest. ^_^ cl had accident at dream concert and also from one of the fan accounts dara had minor accident too during the prerecorded performance at inki, oh no! please spare minki -_-

Goodluck girls :D

Archived