►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Black Stones

@ CLI0: ^____________^ thanks!!! Yes we do know how he is... i guess that means the mv will be out like... 1-2pm KST. T_____T My neck is gonna fall out from all this waiting.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

good day Blackjacks!

congrats to Go Away for the million views! u know it really happens since everyone using YouTube will have a chance to see it since i's in the popular section, so we should just expect that and learn to sift through it, respond to those who wanna know the girls more coz as we all have noticed, there are also a lot of positive comments from first timers. really, it was much better than YB's IBT. but knowing how auto tuned Cant Nobody is, we may expect triple of the hate.

so please be a little calmer coz we cant change prejudice by being hateful. unless it's bashing, sometimes, i cant let it go really, tbh ^^

also, i hope Bom's fans dont expect so much for her to have the most screentime with Can't Nobody because again, what she has is the chorus. plus the BTW shots dont have solo shots of her so, it's actually quite unlikely unless YG plans to surprise us. i think this'll have more of CL still. personally, i dont mind. she's the leader. but yes, i also hope Bom gets more solo shots but if not then let's be civil about it how everyone has been these past days ^^

i hope YG isnt late today. ive to go to work. duh! 38 minutes to go?

Guest itszmaeee

It'd be a miracle if YG actually release the MV on time.

I'm guessing it might be late since his people are probably busy roaming around inkigayo

to make the perfect stage for the girls. PWAHAAHA *evil laugh*

And oh dang! I didn't expect Go Away to get 1 million views to be honest.

But I guess having it on Youtube's front page helped a lot.

CAN'T NOBODY DO IT LIKE 2NE1 ON THEIR INKIGAYO COMEBACK STAGE! WOOOOOOOH!

hi...guys...can i ask...if there's something wrong when you log in in ygsecret.com?....I can't wait for thier debut later...and the third MV....jjang...

I'm not sure if it has started already but i heard YGsecret is merging into YGladies.com. They are consolidating their forums so they become bigger and more united.

Guest Crystal392

CLI0: Awww thanks for the welcome :) and for the suggestion, I'll try that :D

bacteria.jpg

Not even bacterias grow this fast (hehehe I'm a biology student... sorry for my lame joke blush.gif )!! Blackjacks are jjang :D 2NE1 is ♥

@early219

yeah i also tried and it seems like theyve finally closed YGS. just go to YGL since the two have merged to make iBlackjacks fandom one and twice stronger ^^

@crystal_malfoy

banners are available at YGL

American AltRock Band's Vocalist Pimps 2NE1 on Tumblr!

2010-09-12093602.jpg

her blog RIGHT BRAIN

Florida-based alternative rock group VersaEmerge of Fueled ByRamen Records is well known for being on Vans' Warped Tour. They alsohave long-since the collaboration itself unreleased song with thelikes of Three 6 Mafia; there was a video on YouTube featuring theband with Three 6 Mafia and a brief clip of the collaborative song.Vocalist Sierra Kusterbeck, a confirmed fan of rap, hip hop andR&B, blogged on her Tumblr 2 hours ago about loving 2NE1 byposting their "Clap Your Hands" video.

cr:dc gallery+justify of omonatheydidntthere

may be haters but getting them on top really helped to make 2ne1 known more^^

edit: oooo its already posted above..o well

Guest agata9021

sorry to interrupt...but about those pics of Minzy,Dara and CL...I think that they may wear these clothes in "Can't nobody" mv...and 11st sponsored them...so they posted those pics as a teaser..maybe? :)

Is that possible...?

And if it is...I guess we have to bear Minzy wearing this sexy outfit :) I know that maybe she's too young...but she looks gorgeous in it! :D

Guest sinigang_buko_pandan

was this posted before? sorry if it was

LOL!! at 0:38, dara was trying to teach CL how to react when she get slapped in the scene.. imagine if CL follwed dara's advice.. funny dara.. :P

I commend CL for her acting.. She has some awkward moments but the "beating up" scene defined her acting.. For inexperienced actors, doing that kind of scene is difficult because it might turned out funny.. But hers is believable enough to make some of us cry and get mad at the guy.. *clap* *clap* *clap*

i really LOVE the album.. it showed 2NE1's variety.. 2NE1 is that versatile to cover even the type of music some of us do not like but others love, therefore captivating the non-fans and even some antis.. i think that seperates 2NE1 from the rest of the idol groups.. they just don't do what fans like, instead, they explore and introduce something new..

bommie's voice is beautiful.. i don't have anything to say.. i'm simply mesmerized by her voice.. :wub:

baby minkki grew up so fast!!! her voice matured but her moves remains explosive..

what time does inkigayo start?

does anybody know?

last i know it was 4pm kst?

----------------------------------

omygaaahhh only a couple more hours~! double dose tonite. Can't nobody mv and COMEBACK!! yaaayy!!! :] im excited how it will sound live..without the auto tune :D

Guest itszmaeee

OMG YOU GUYS! LET'S ALL SPAZZ TOGETHER ! OMFG!!!! THEY LOOOK GORGEOUS!

BIASED COMMENT: PARK BOM IS STRAIGHT UP A HOT GODDESS! SHE'S BEAU-TI-FUL!

img0404201009120235318.jpg

img0404201009120235317.jpg

img0404201009120235316.jpg

img0404201009120235314.jpg

img0404201009120235313.jpg

img0404201009120235311.jpg

img0404201009120243582.jpg

img0404201009120243581.jpg

Yayyy BTS pics of the girls at Inkigayo!! gahh...im soo exited!

They're soo GORGEOUS! wow, Bom's fiery red hair stunned me there...wat a goddess ;D

im soo happy for them tat more and more people internationally likes them ^^

and GO AWAY MV reached 1 million views in just 1 day! AWESOME :lol:

JUST FEW MORE HOURS WOOTTT

Guest drunkenprincess1900

oh god!!!

i don't know how i'll be able to handle all these major events in one day..

..CAN'T NOBODY MV

..comeback stages at INKIGAYO --> most anticipated!

only hours apart!!! tears.gifsweatingbullets.gif

OVERJOYED.. i think. but still it'll be an understatement. :wacko:

and WOOOOOOOAAAAHHHHHHHH! :w00t:

the girls are receving more and more love from all corners of the earth!!!

so proud of our girls!

and i just want to say this in advance..

CONGRATS 2NE1!!!

Welcome back girls!!!

Archived