►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest pandabubba986

About the twitter thing..im glad im not the only one who felt that way when reading them..

i mean it should be an honor to even be let in the company and record/hear and see all these secretive stuff. He should be grateful cause practically no one gets that chance.

Why do they need to say things like "this is better, and the one thats out is ok to." like, COME ON. i personally find it a little rude. why do they say those things anyway.. no one really cares. and its not going to change YG's opinion about the release, because WE and he know(s) he picked the better version. well anyways.. i trust yg not his person (who probably thinks hes cool 'cause hes got the 'hook up'-.-" (jealous..)

sorry for this rant btw..:D 2ne1/yg ftw!!

cant wait till sunday! will definetly make my week..

edit-- why did he release a teaser for the "behind yg" videos if he wasnt going to upload the videos, and its been a pretty long wait. made me excited for nothing.. anyone know?@>@

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

EDIT:

@CL10 I know right? I'm not being sensitive or anything, but I totally get where you're coming from. I wanted to say something about the tweets, but some people may take it the wrong way or my words won't come out right like how you worded yours, so I just yah know stood away from it. I still don't like the fact that he would go on out criticizing Youngbae's songs and saying 2NE1's clap sounds like a popsicle.

About the twitter thing..im glad im not the only one who felt that way when reading them..

i mean it should be an honor to even be let in the company and record/hear and see all these secretive stuff. He should be grateful cause practically no one gets that chance.

Why do they need to say things like "this is better, and the one thats out is ok to." like, COME ON. i personally find it a little rude. why do they say those things anyway.. no one really cares. and its not going to change YG's opinion about the release, because WE and he know(s) he picked the better version. well anyways.. i trust yg not his person (who probably thinks hes cool 'cause hes got the 'hook up'-.-" (jealous..)

edit-- why did he release a teaser for the "behind yg" videos if he wasnt going to upload the videos, and its been a pretty long wait. made me excited for nothing.. anyone know?@>@

^ I really thought I was the only one who thought these things. Agreed, I find it rude.

And Kanauru tweeted earlier that he had to postpone the release of the vids because the higher ups at YG told him to. haha put. in. check. by YG. but, as always, we play the waiting game.

Guest pandabubba986

^ I really thought I was the only one who thought these things. Agreed, I find it rude.

And Kanauru tweeted earlier that he had to postpone the release of the vids because the higher ups at YG told him to. haha put. in. check. by YG. but, as always, we play the waiting game.

-Sigh- alright that makes sense.. but dont you think he should take it down and upload it later so the people who DONT know wont be confused?.. but i get it now. thanks:)

wow sorry i never thought posting his tweets would be an issue to some of us here

well, it didnt really bother me, so i thought no harm. he thought without the sirens is better, i thought the sirens were great. yeah

i think we should just not take them seriously i guess, ok? i'll just take that down.

V

i understand. but edited it already.

it's ok guys, really. ^^

edit:

i must be really losing my eyesight coz they first time i saw those white ninjas, i actually thought the guy was Jinu LOL but everyone's saying it's Big Bang and it seems that they're right ^^

wow sorry i never thought posting his tweets would be an issue to some of us here

well, it didnt really bother me, so i thought no harm. he thought without the sirens is better, i thought the sirens were great. yeah

i think we should just not take them seriously i guess, ok? i'll just take that down.

I don't think you should take them down. I'm not extremely bothered by them--I'm not offended or anything, honestly. It's less about the sirens are more about the general attitude. I just wanted to share my observations because I was harboring them for a while now. I think it just came to a head because of all the new 2NE1 releases.

I'm sorry if I made you think that your input to this thread was unwelcomed. It's quite the opposite, in fact. It brought a point of discussion I think. So thanks for sharing them :)

Guest pandabubba986

oh no, i didnt mean you should take them down! i do appreciate you sharing those with us! even if you removed those, all of his twits(?) are kind of the same so they wouldve been posted here anyway.. and we wouldve( or atleast me) said something about it.. dont worry its not a big deal. its just peoples opinion and i think we should share them with eachother :D

Guest RemixeD2ice

Hey guys. So the Can't Nobody MV comes out today, technically, because it's already September 12th in Korea, right? Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

And since I live on the Eastern time zone would that mean it comes out at 9 tonight? I really hope so.

I can't wait, I think it's going to be the best one because I like to think they saved the best for last.

I've been listening to the album nonstop, I think Love Is Ouch is their best song. It's so mellow and sweet.

Inkigayo tomorrow, SO EXCITED!!!

Thankgod i wasnt the only one who thought that way about whole Kanauru thingy

i think he's just using YGE name to promote themselves <_<

he acts as though he has this "connection" with YGE...for gods sake he's just met them for one day also coz of Shaun lol

whenever he tweet something about 2ne1, it becomes news in soompi..wtf? i don't really care about what he says.

Shaun is a different subject since he choreographs YG artist..He's somehow part of YG but not that Kanauru dude

Hey guys. So the Can't Nobody MV comes out today, technically, because it's already September 12th in Korea, right? Please, someone correct me if I'm wrong.

And since I live on the Eastern time zone would that mean it comes out at 9 tonight? I really hope so.

I can't wait, I think it's going to be the best one because I like to think they saved the best for last.

I've been listening to the album nonstop, I think Love Is Ouch is their best song. It's so mellow and sweet.

Inkigayo tomorrow, SO EXCITED!!!

Can't Nobody comes out today and their performance on Inkigayo is today as well so don't miss it!

^ @ 11st: OMG. Minzy! Are you sure you're still the maknae? I think that's a bit too much for her. :| I don't like her concept. Tsk. Tsk. What happened to Minzy??

Guest RemixeD2ice

Can't Nobody comes out today and their performance on Inkigayo is today as well so don't miss it!

Thanks so much for replying! OMO! I'm really really happy to hear this.

HOLY CRAP, Minzy on the 11st photoshoot. She looks so hot!!!

Wow, I'm speechless. I'm loving it. She's being sexy without showing anything. All you can pretty much see is her arms.

noooooo me too, i agree, Minzy's a lil... im iffy... really...3 more years, maybe, but now not yet

she looks hot, yes, but she can look hot even with diff outift.... it's kinda difficult to see...

Well i thought some people might feel that way about Kanauru comments, but i guess i'm okay with it, i don't think he meant anything bad by it.

I mean he found the first version better, but he did compliment Go away.

I do think he should be more careful with what he says though cause i'm just scared it might get shaun evaristo in trouble with YG. Just because the recordings were given to shaun in confidence so he can develop choreography. I wouldn't want anything to sour that relationship.

Guest Badmoonrising

This is only my third time posting here, but I just couldn't ignore the Minzy photo. It just feels wrong. I can tell she's not very comfortable in it as well. This isn't how you make a sixteen-year-old look "mature" and "fierce" (because I assume that's what they're going for). Someone needs to get head-slapped for this.

This is my first time posting on this thread. Go Away MV triple honors.

triplegt.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

This guy is pretty funny. Such a fan boy of 2ne1

I also want to know how the full album is doing on Korean chart.

^^^ that was funny lol

i'm out all day today, but when i get back i'll have Can't Nobody and vids of their comeback to look forward to...SWEET! and then probably like 20 pgs of this thread to read lol

Archived