►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[RANT] I can't believe 2NE1 TV 2 will only have 10 episodes!!!!!!! Grrr. It makes me wonder if its going to be 30 minutes long or an hour broadcast.

@the lead actor.... He's hot when he look sideways and have a straight face. Just saying.

YGtv season one only had 10 eps too, right? If I remember correctly, each episode was an hour long. I suspect they'll probably just be consistent with season one.

Is it JUST 2NE1 tv... or will it showcase other YG artists like last time?

and this is random, I know, but I just spent the last 30 mins learning the clapping dance from the chorus of CYH haha... a full 30 mins just to learn how to clap my hands properly! I could never be a kpop artist, not enough coordination :lol:

yeah im glad the girls are gaining alot of attention and popularity worldwide!! They deserves it! these girls are just AWESOME!

i want Mnet to extend 2NE1TV!! 10 episodes is not enough for me~~ i thought they've filmed alot! so why not have more eps??

CANT NOBODY MV TODAY! AND INKIGAYO COMEBACK STAGE TOMORROW!

Go back to watch GO Away Mv again~~ haha

Guest riceasaurr

AAAAhhhh

The Go Away MV has been on repeat since the moment it came out!

I can't get over how awesome it is!

I like, I like, I like! :)

So excited for the Can't Nobody MV, and even more for the Inkigayo performance.

wooo~

Guest Nesquickboo

First time posting here. ----

2NE1's new album is amazing. At first I wasn't too sure because of the autotune but it's been on repeat ever since. The songs are so catchy and I love the mvs. I can't wait until 'Can't Nobody' comes out. The music video for 'Go Away' was amazing and so was 'Clap your hands'; they all look so pretty and I still can't get over the fact that CL has blonde hair and how much it suits her. I also cannot wait for their Inkigayo perf.

Guest itszmaeee

Off topic..

But did anyone see how SKINNY Bommie is now? Like hella skinny skinny? From the pictures a few pages back, I just realized how much weight she had lost. I miss her chubby bunny cheeks. But her features are more sharp now though. She's still pretty.

I hope they give Bommie more screenshots for Can't Nobody! And I'm not expecting the MV to be on time. I already know what time it might be out. For Go Away and Clap Your Hands, both came out around 8:30-9PM california time. i'm guessing it might be out today 2-3 hours later than the supposed-to-be release time. So yeah!

Guest toozdae08

^

kind of makes me sad that she let those netizen comments get to her so much. She was beautiful before. I hate how people are always commenting on how she looks - first it was the plastic surgery comments and then it was that she's fat. It must have been hard for her to see comments like that everywhere. Poor baby, I remember her talking about the weight loss and comments in a recent interview and it made my heart hurt.

Guest Black Stones

That Minzy Fan Art is really cool :wub:

---

It seems that everybody is having a blast on the latest MV (or most of us at least). I am glad that we are having fun discussing it :)

---

On a side note: I got my order from DVD Heaven... 2 days waiting (South Korea to USA) is not bad at all :lol: The Poster is not folded and I got BOM for my YG Card :wub:

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb273/SlackersLounge/Soompi/IMG_1872.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb273/SlackersLounge/Soompi/IMG_1873.jpg

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb273/SlackersLounge/Soompi/IMG_1874.jpg

I'M DYING OF JEALOUSY!!! Which shipping did you pick??? It got to you so quick!!! I'm still waiting for mine. T____T the wait is KILLING me!!

edit: i just saw you already wrote that you got premium shipping. I should've just paid more for faster shipping too. T___T

2NE1 TV s1 was around 40-42 minutes each. there was a total of 12 (or 11 if you wanna count the 2 hr special as 1) episodes + farewell. but keep in mind, it was YG TV so it wasn't all 2NE1. i think 10 episodes is a fair amount. since theyre advertising it so much as 2NE1 TV, i wonder if other YG artists will get time too? i think so, how would you avoid filming them.... hmm.

anyways! we'll sure get a lot of good materials from that show, and learn new things about the girls XD

loving the bomji and chaera at the event! hope they'll change up the pairs next time XP

oh. i was hoping YGE wouldnt reveal exact numbers of how much they spent, i dont really like the flashyness but whatever, seems to be the trend nowadays. it doesn't even bother me how much they spent for some reason o_o hope the girls will earn allll of it back with sales and appearances XD

topped the page, nothing the share :/

v aww man!! they did delay it :( to tomorrow. rude <_< but fine, yang hyun suk you win with your reasoning.

Guest toozdae08

JUST WENT TO LOOK AT THE CHARTS AND

BUGS - ALL KILL, top 1-6

Cyworld - All in top 10 in spots 1,3, 5-7, 9

Monkey 3 - 4 in the top 10, Clap Your Hand is #1

Mnet - All in the top 10 in spots 1-4, 6-7

Soribada - All in the top 10 in spots 1-4, 7, 9 (It Hurts is #3)

Doriska - All in the top 10 in spots 1-5, 7

Melon - 4 in the top 10, 1-3, 6

STILL AN ALL KILL ON THE CHARTS 3 DAYS LATER. GIRLS ARE ON FIRE.

oh my god BB really did step in there for CYH!!! seriously :lol:

how amazing!

can't wait to see Can't Nobody tonight...okay i guess tmr or whenever :blink: another waiting craze, but it'll be worth it. i hope

Bommie takes centre stage this time around ^_^

Guest darkaz619

WTF i think YG changed the release date of CANT NOBODY again!

There's announcement on YGlife about "can't nobody "

yeah is delayed the director wants more time to edit some stuff i think tomorrow is the new date for Can't Nobody MV.

Archived