►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Michala01

Wow I am shocked about how much money YG invested into the production! He's so awesome like that though, gotta love the YG fam! 

I REALLY HOPE THAT KNOWING HOW MUCH MONEY YG SPENT, THE FANS PUT IN THE EFFORT TO BUY THE ALBUM! biggrin.gif

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My lil 2 scents.  

The idea that strong woman is always strong 100% of the time is just not reality.  You can be a strong woman and have weak moments.  You can be a strong woman and get in bad situations.  To me the more I watch it , I think they are trying to say that yes, even strong women have their weak moments.. that's why we always need  backup (yes that is my About a Boy reference for the day).

Aside from CL the person being pretty strong and charismatic, I think the character she played in the mv was meant to be pretty strong (she is a race car drive a completely male dominated field and she races other guys)  But in the flashback scenes we see that she lets her guard down with the guy, shows her softer side, open herself up... and that is where the trouble begins.  

She probably can't accept that she really made a mistake judging this guy, she is hurt.  It hurts your pride when someone who you thought was one way turns out not to be.  This leads to problems.  To me the message start as she is laying on the ground after getting beat up.  She lays there, probably feeling pathetic and stupid.  Not to mention she went of there drunk so she is really overwrought.  But instead of wallowing in self pity she slowly gets up and dusts herself off.  That to me is most powerful image in the video.  Sometimes its better NOT to do tit for tat and eye for an eye its much more rewarding to let get your revenge with personal triumph than stooping to the other person's level.

As for the ending, I think JYCL found the golden ticket with the shout of ALL FOUR GIRLS standing while the cars pass by.  As if saying I gotta let this go in the place I am most confident.. on the race track.

For all the waiting and irritation I gotta say kudos to YG for opening this type of discussion in a fandom and outside of the fandom, even if a person takes away that both ppl dies I think that is just as powerful a message.  Yeah it is real that women DIE from abusive relationships.  Not all obviously, but I like he and the girls were not scared to go there.  First we had CYHs and all its colorful dance-along glory.. now the intense and uplifting Go away.  I have no idea where Can't Nobody is gong to take us, But I am looking forward to it.

Just to keep this post kinda fun.. some minzy fan art (I think from dc2ne1)

d0095649_4c8994e657f20.jpg

What an amazing video, i enjoy reading everyone's various interpretations. the amazing part about it.. is that there is no correct answer.The interpretation on various forums or comments posted on the mv indicates our unique experience in a relationship. Although YGe did touch a on a very sensitive issue, i hope that this will empower women to walk away from any abusive relationship. When enough is enough know when to walk away..

peace

That Minzy Fan Art is really cool :wub:

---

It seems that everybody is having a blast on the latest MV (or most of us at least). I am glad that we are having fun discussing it :)

---

On a side note: I got my order from DVD Heaven... 2 days waiting (South Korea to USA) is not bad at all :lol: The Poster is not folded and I got BOM for my YG Card :wub:

IMG_1872.jpg

IMG_1873.jpg

IMG_1874.jpg

Guest sweetdisarray

@ashlei

Woah! :o Everything looks so gorgeous *-* And, 2 days? That's really quick! Did you choose EMS Premium as your shipping method or something? I can't wait to get mine now :|

Guest spiral_flare

I don't know if anyone noticed but in the CLAP YOUR HANDS song, at the end of Minzy's 2nd verse there's a lil piano solo right before the chorus. It sounds EXACTLY like the piano in Jinusean's A-YO song...haha YG FAMILY LOVE!!!!!

As for the Go Away MV, am I the only one who didn't like it?

Oh well. I really think Can't Nobody will be the best of the three, so I can't wait for tonight.

YEAH!!

@ashlei

Woah! :o Everything looks so gorgeous *-* And, 2 days? That's really quick! Did you choose EMS Premium as your shipping method or something? I can't wait to get mine now :|

Everything was in perfect shape. Yes, I had the EMS premium so I can get it fast ^_^

@ashlei: OMO!!! SO envious of you! I can't wait for my copy to arrive but I think it's going to arrive next week. The album looks so great!

I am so happy today when somebody knock on my door for the delivery :lol: . The box was long and the items were really protected. Hopefully you get copy next week :)

Hahaha I'm liking this MV so much :wub: :wub: :wub: I wasn't drawn to the CYH as much as go away (I'm just drawn to music videos with good plots I think)

I think I watched it 3 consecutive times now... Must rest my eyes for now and then watch some more later :wub: :wub: :wub:

I hope Can't Nobody MV has this intense-ness as well :w00t:

Edit: I think someone wanted translation for beginning of Go Away so I'll translate it :P

Guy: Hey! Do you think I'm crazy? Did you really think I was gonna date you forever? Don't illusion yourself. Know your level. This is my warning. Don't mess with me anymore. Or then you're really dead.

Sorry about this, bad editing. I am in a hurry. SO i was actually checking the video out in 1080 p resolution...

I had no idea that ppl were already discussing about this. Not until I pm my friend and told her that the backup dancers looked like BB...

And then she sent me the last photo... O_o

Right side, that's TOP's watch. Are my eyes playing tricks on me?

I LOLed at the girls' reactions (for more check here)

1qftdh.jpg

2rqkqi1.jpg

zogc1t.jpg

Far left, TOP's ring, his fingers has a lot of rings!

ae1k48.jpg

Here's a pic with YB between dara and cl

24kwb3l.jpg

bigger2.jpg

61936_427653276913_200768526913_5100578_7255749_n.jpg

I compared it with the boys from Dara's part at the forest scene, they don't look the same. and besides, GD's red hair is showing

Guest itszmaeee

^ I keep rewatching the MV and one of the short guy in the back [ I think far right ] looks like Baekkyoung. That's why I was wondering [on my previous post] if YG can release the THE MAKING of the MVs just because I want to clarify for myself if it really was YG boys. They tend to do that in each other's MVs like making random appearances. And I when I was rewatching that scene ^ I saw the short dude turned his head to the left [of the mv] or [his right] then started dancing. This is probably me just overanalyzing stuff, but my only hope for now is 2NE1 TV SEASON2!!!!!!!!!

I was wondering if anyone knew the name of the guy who was featured in the go away mv??

I think his name is and Song Jae Rim <3 i hope im not wrong

V blackjacks are awesome, sure they will have new fans since people are gonna be curious to know who is 2NE1, i am sure so many people today discovered our girls XD

edit : im really worried after knowing how much YG spent i mean what if they dont make more money than the money they spent :vicx::unsure:

lol now everyone is wondering who the actor is :lol:

maybe it's just me, but i dont find the guy tat hot lol

Wow...papa YG is soo awesome for investing such huge sum in the girls first full album!! he really believes in the girls to take risk like tat. No other singers or company have try to promote all three title tracks at the same time before~~ so props to YG and 2NE1!!! They're really THE NEW REVOLUTION OF KPOP!

Guest itszmaeee

[RANT] I can't believe 2NE1 TV 2 will only have 10 episodes!!!!!!! Grrr. It makes me wonder if its going to be 30 minutes long or an hour broadcast.

@the lead actor.... He's hot when he look sideways and have a straight face. Just saying.

Archived