►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

OH SHOOT. I didn't know. I wasn't backreading. :( My fault

I removed the URLs already.

I DIDN'T KNOW BECAUSE I WASN'T BACKREADING.

Hope you understand guys. :( So sorry.

Thanks. Next time just be careful :D

---

Anyway, I am dying to buy from iTunes since I am still waiting for the CD in the mail :lol:

---

To many to look forward to: Live Performances

2any1.jpg

2ne1newset_by_lucymonos.png

Credit: Ann's Deviantart

and 2ne1 TV 2!!!

2ne1_tv_season_ii_by_ntwogu-d2ybiv9.png

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest emilyXx

finally!!!

I've waited for soooo long!!!

I knew that their was going to be a lot of/some autotune(before the teasers released)

Clap your hands is my fav song from the album <3

it has a pretty boy feeling but even stronger ;P

I also really like; it hurts, Love is Ouch & Go away

I'm pretty dissapointed with can't Nobody & I'm busy

especially Can't Nobody since it's their single =(

I do like the parts when Bommie sings cause that's with less autotune

Bommie kinda saved Can't nobody, I'm busy & go away with her powerfull& beautifull voice

So after waiting AGES, I finally got to hear all the songs legally (thanks for all the tutorials on how to buy the songs!).  Really, really, really LOVE "It Hurts" - even if it wasn't sung by the girls, it's just a great song, but of course the girls put their awesome spin on it.  And "Love is Ouch" is also love.  But I have to say "Clap Your Hands" is my favorite (and it's not just because of the MV) - it's infectious.  At first listen I was like, I like, but after a few more listens, I started to love it because of how well the girls did the song.

And the MV - really, there isn't much to say except FIERCE!  Dara totally showed how you can be cute and powerful at the same time and Bom was the quiet inner power, but CL and Minji definitely took the concepts and ran with them.  The first time I saw their solo rap parts (during the jungle theme) I got goosebumps and thought - the people that said they really are more beastly than some of the guy groups out there right now were right.  :)  Heck, I even like the autotune.  :D

At the end of the day, I'm just happy that the girls are finally back doing what I know they love.  I've been missing that swagger and funness on stage, so I'll be happy just to see them perform.  Now waiting for the new MVs and Saturday!  :)

this is crazy! the album is dope! some people hates autotune? are you kidding me? this is the kind of music hittin all clubs nowadays! Can't nobody is swaggin hot esp the english version!one friend is a famous dj here in canada and he was like, the hell they make music like this in korea now? they couldn't believe it! If you guys know deadmau5, fyi, they're famous for club dance remix! they went here and they were awesome! Just like 2ne1 will hit clubs in no time and will burn the charts like the craziest club dance ever made! so to all haters! suck it up! autotunes are the best!haters are soooooooooooooo jurassic! haha!

love 2ne1! eh eh eh eh!

Guest Michala01

this is crazy! the album is dope! some people hates autotune? are you kidding me? this is the kind of music hittin all clubs nowadays! Can't nobody is swaggin hot esp the english version!one friend is a famous dj here in canada and he was like, the hell they made music like this in korea? they couldn't believe it! If you guys know deadmau5, fyi, they're famous for club dance remix! they went here and they were awesome! Just like 2ne1 will hit clubs in no time and will burn the charts like the craziest club dance ever made! so to all haters! suck it up! autotunes are the best!haters are soooooooooooooo jurassic! haha!

love 2ne1! eh eh eh eh!

I get that some people don't like autotune but there is a reason it is a part of POPULAR music these days....because it is POPULAR. It wouldn't be in songs if people didn't like it cause they wouldn't buy it. I myself don't mind autotune at all. Sometimes it really works well when it's used properly. Autotune is not going away anytime soon, so if you don't like it then I guess that must suck lol. I'm happy it doesn't bother me in the least. We know that the girls will bring it on stage either way! 

p.s. are you saying you know deadmau5? OMFG I love them so much ohmy.gifw00t.gif

wowwwww

i watched the mv so many times

it's like caffeine now .. coz i can't sleep .. gahhhh .. boy am i gonna regret this in the morning.

-

but seriously, clap your hands should be their title song in my opinion.

Guest chamber

Overall I really enjoyed the new tracks, some more than others but that's to expected. Are the girls' doing three songs on each of the music programs or is it just SBS Inki Gayo?

They are going to perform 3 songs in inkigayo and next weeks mnet countdown, then 2 songs in mubank and music core.

this is pretty cool

naver2ne1.jpg

I didn't really pay attention to promotion pictures prior to the release of the album/music video so this might have been covered previously but was anyone kind of disappointed that Minzy was wearing a wig? She looked really good with the long hair.

snapshot20100909094704.jpgsnapshot20100909094718.jpg

Overall I really enjoyed the new tracks, some more than others but that's to expected. Are the girls' doing three songs on each of the music programs or is it just SBS Inki Gayo?

Minzy has extensions but I think she will have them for their comeback stage.

Looking at their schedule, after Ink & MCD, they are going to be promoting 2 title tracks on the other shows but switching them up each day.

September 17th – Music Bank [CAN’T NOBODY] [GO AWAY] FULL SONGS

September 18th – Music Core [CAN’T NOBODY] [CLAP YOUR HANDS] 6 MINUTES

posted?

35kn0cojpg.png

Don't they have a performance today? The Lotte Duty Free Concert! What time is it at?

I didn't really pay attention to promotion pictures prior to the release of the album/music video so this might have been covered previously but was anyone kind of disappointed that Minzy was wearing a wig? She looked really good with the long hair.

http://img808.imageshack.us/img808/9902/snapshot20100909094704.jpg

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/2642/snapshot20100909094718.jpg

they are also performing the 3 songs on MCountdown

2 each for Musicbank and Mcore

I think the autotune/techno songs are made to prepare the girls for their international debut. YG isnt saying anything definite but im sure it's being planned. everything is done for a purpose. including Teddy being there.

i understand if some are disappointed. 2NE1's songs from the mini album with their catchy beat and mature lyrics have become the soundtrack of our lives the past year. but like a lot here have mentioned, there really is a song for everyone in this album. after ive read the translations ive fallen in love with this album more. they still speak of girl power, and just going for it. ^^

Guest babiiv214

Welcome BACK 2NE1!!!

Wow!! Congratulations on Topping all the CHARTS!!

All their title tracks are ranking in 1st, 2nd and 3rd in most if not all charts!

Amazing!! the power of 2NE1 with BlackJacks full support! B)

It was fun yet it gets frustrating waiting for the MV to be released! LOL!

especially when it was an hour or two late! LOL!

YG is really testing my patience! :P

Oh well, I was able to wait for a whole year anyway... LOL!

I enjoyed the MV very much!!

it was fun, fierce and very edgy~ Love every minute of it~

the girls look amazing in the MV!

CL-roo~, CL!!! ( they always shout her name! LOL!) she was really cool in it B)

Minji Baby! I loove this girl's swagger, especially on her intro,

I love replaying that part! :P

her rap and powerful moves are the best!

Dara Dara Fresh! DARAPPER!!! :P

I am still amazed as to how she learned to rap like that!

I loveee looking at her adorable fierce Smexy Self

and her smirk is <333!!!

Bomie!! waa!! she was all smiles and very very cute in the video!! LOL!

She still has this soft, very feminine moves which I find cute, ^_^

Clap your hands is probably my favorite amongst the title tracks

I love this genre and the arrangement is pretty cool

Though Go away is another awesome track, Can't Nobody, Still needs some getting used to~ LOL!

Downloading the song off soribada to help out the girls <333!!!

Thanks DGH!! for that awesome project by the way! :))

Wishing all the Best for the girls

Good Luck and another MV tomorrow to look forward to..

wonder what will be the theme of it? hmmm..

In this one, the girls are all wearing similar clothes yet you can still see

their individuality and their unique charms, which I loovee...

Hoping for the songs to top for many weeks to come.

2NE1 is probably the only Group ever that i love this much tears.gif i am so addicted to these girls i dont know if its a good or a bad thing, even more than my favorite boy bands vicx.gif

CL looked so fierce in the Music video seriously she is making me go lesbian for her w00t.gif her solo part in the MV was more than awesome blush.gif:wub:

Minzy BIG CHANGE from last year, she looks more mature and more beautiful with black hair, her dance moves are AWESOME, and i love love her at the Begining of the video

Bom She didnt get as much screen time as the other girls but but but SHe is so beautiful i wonder what she looks like in real life i am sure she is a goddess in person :wub:

Dara She definitly can pull off the cute and fierce image, i can see that she is working so hard to be better than she is :wub:

Am i the only one who keeps on going back to watch the music video? I cant get enough of it :lol:

^ you are not alone

ive seen it so many times

yet everytime i have this pounding feeling of so much pride

I LOVE IT

and the girls did so well

TO ANYONE is an EPIC ALBUM

the efforts are so obvious

THANK YOU YG and 2ne1

YOU ARE THE BEST

really nice caps of CL

dc2ne12.jpg

dc2ne13.jpg

dc2ne15.jpg

dc2ne1.jpg

credit as tagged + DC2ne1

shared by sieljjang @ sdk

Guest toozdae08

AS OF RIGHT NOW ON SORIBADA

2ne1-1.png

and the older tracks are in the top 20 too.

REAL TIME DOSIRAK

2ne1_2.png

REAL TIME MELON

2ne1_3.png

MY GIRLS BE DOMINATING!!!

It has been HOW many hours since the album was release and it's still topping all the charts. It's been like 10hrs.

All I have to say is....

53394706.gif

*posting more gifs later.

Guest surferdude12

Dayummm. Can't wait to get my album. It's only been 13 hours since the MV got posted and it's already viewed by 200,461 people? Not to mention it'll double every second!

And it seems like Big Bang ARE the 5 back up dancers with masks after Dara sings on that jungle scene. Though, I'm not that sure of that yet. I can totally notice Seung Ri's eyes and the way he claps. GD and Daesung too.

Yeeee, YG Fam is the shizz!

Guest blabennetta

Did you guys know that the MV was also posted in YG's YT channel? Does everyone here watch it in 2NE1's YT channel instead? I just wanted to make sure I'm contributing to the view count.

Archived