►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blabennetta

I'm in love with the MV. I'm in love with the choreography. I couldn't count how many times I have watched it because it is just full of awesomeness!

CL is fierce. I cannot comprehend where that attitude is coming from. You are really great.

Dara, Dara, what can I say but you have the fluidity of a rapper. That is one awesome job you did there.

Minzy, you are very pretty. My eyes are drawn to you every time you dance.

Bom, I'm biased towards you. You're really the best.

I wish that they would perform this song in these outfits. That is one great comeback right there.

Guest pulotpukyutan01

after watching the MV, i'm not sure if i can still focus on my work later...

maybe i should just ask for a sick leave...

LOL!

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

WOW!!! I have to say that album disappoints me a little bit, but man, the video seriously made up for it alL!!! WOW! They're supper FIERCE! I love love the new choreography!!!! and the outfits to the hairstyles to the attitudes! I can't wait to see them perform this live!

Ooooh I finally got the link with audio!! Enjoy guys!

SERIOUSLY? no.

please don't link other unofficial vids. Either watch it on instiz, or wait for YG's upload on YT. It doesn't help the girls, actually it does the opposite.

Guest Himitsuu

^ If it's possible, please let us just wait for the video to be uploaded on 2NE1's official channel. sweatingbullets.gif

DANG! I still can't stop replaying their KICK*SS MV. I FREAKING LOVE IT!! Where are the other 2 MVs? Please release it soon! crazy.gif

Guest juang_bb

i guess all blackjacks are so busy watching and rewatching the video and nobody has posted this yet.

SE7EN, SEUNGRI and GD's SUPPORT MESSAGE to 2NE1.

79838163.jpg

source: 이정재 @baidu | intelligirl@BBsoompi

YGFAM LOVE ROCKS!!!

good stuff just keep on coming!!! i hope somebody can translate what the boys said to our girls!!!

i can see se7en writing "number 1 fan" and GD "they can't stop 2ne1"

Guest loversandlies

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YG WHY IS THIS NOT ON UR OFFICIAL CHANNEL YET. ppl have been waiting forever and the korean websites dont work for some peeps who are dying to see 2ne1

COMEONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Guest mevidalady

some blackjacks are really hardheaded!

it has been repeatedly said no uploading in youtube and yet there are others who can't understand.

if you truly cares for the girls edit your post.

Guest blackjackVip

so...

did the youtube link come out already??

please i'm dying here...

i haven't seen it yet.

not even spoilers.

please share link? :tears:

holy wow that took long to load on INSTIZ! but it's done!!! going to refresh again and again, do multiple viewings count for inki??? or do they register like one vote from one ip address?

--- on a side note...to anyone ^_^ ...pun intended... to anyone who's complained about Dara not getting any limelight in the group on songs. this single and video pretty much make up for it! be proud! i am!---

i hope Bommie get's her turn too! i hope each member get's their turn on this album.

dang 2NE1 is EPIC!

p.s. i luv CL's finger at the end lol sounds weird but u'll luv it too.

Guest NV4ever

man, why do i have to miss out everything on such important day! hate hate school!!!!!

okay, the mv is out?? wahhh i wanna watch it, but will wait for YG to upload it on their official site ^^

so is the album out on itunes yet? i wanna buy it kekeke and dvdheaven just sent me an email said my order has shipped!! ahhh soo excited to have my TOANYONE album home :lol:

Guest FinalHikari

please don't link other unofficial vids. Either watch it on instiz, or wait for YG's upload on YT. It doesn't help the girls, actually it does the opposite.

I don't understand why this is considered wrong. So many people have already commented on their thoughts about the album that they have heard on youtube, yet no one has said anything about that. People listening to the full album on youtube and deciding not to buy it affects their album sales. That doesn't help the girls. Watching an alternative link to the same exact video does not harm them in any way whatsoever. Are you afraid of them "losing" view counts on the official link? I'm sure they're going to get millions of views with or without alternative links. I don't have any ill intentions, I just want to let other people watch the video who don't want to wait.

And to anyone who is kind enough to reply back to me, please send me a private message instead. Clicking the negative button on this post doesn't help me understand anything.

:tears: I'm like dying here!!! I was working when all the songs were leaked on youtube and I didn't get to hear any of the songs at all...lol...but I guess that's a good thing.

OMFG YG needs to hurry up with their youtube channle! and if Clap your hands is this good OMFG the MV with the car racing is going to be epic! w00t.gifw00t.gifw00t.gif

2NE1 BABY! THEY SO DESERVE THAT 10 MINUTE PERFORMANCE!!!!

@FinalHikari: it's just a mission that we're trying to accomplish by watching the MV on YG's offical account isntead of other's account. It would be nice if you don't put in any links here when so many others asked you not to. thank you

Archived