►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pulotpukyutan01

OMG!!!!!

if they were fierce last year with FIRE...they're fiercer now with CLAP YOUR HANDS...

gosh...i was crying when i was watching the MV...i'm going to die a happy person...

LOL!

Guest bluishme

i'm jealous.. I can't wait on Naver and Instiz.. wohoo..

YG youtube please?!

i'm so excited esp. reading all your comments..

remember also to thank our amazing choreograhers, mari martin and movement lifestyle!!

Guest itszmaeee

EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T RIP THE MV OR UPLOAD IT ON YT!!!!!

Let's all wait for the OFFICIAL YT link that are FROM YG!!!

Do not watch the ones that being uploaded by other yt users. DON'T UPLOAD THE MV ON YT!!!

WAIT FOR YG !!!!!

oh wow DARA is gorgeous in the scene with the octagon window, in the white w red outfits. her lips are red...so beautiful!

--- whoops sorry ^^^ i posted b4 i read ur request. no more spoilers from me ^_^

like everyone else, I love love love the video.

so d*mn fierce.

choreo was sick. the sets were bomb. the clothes were dope. I LOVED the maknaes in the "jungle" scene!! that was so siiiick. I was really happy with Dara taking a more dominant singing feature as well.

my only gripe is that I feel bad for BOM. I always feel like she doesn't get to have a lot of solo screen time in MVs because she sings the chorus--which effectively gets turned into a group shot. Like she was only in the "jungle" shot for like 2 seconds right at the very end when all the girls were dancing. She didn't get a solo shot until like a quarter way through the MV. -_-

other than that, they girls looked hot, the song is amazing, the MV is the best thing I've seen from a girl group this year. 2ne1 fighting!

Guest Himitsuu

2NE1 - CLAP UR HANDS MV

Watch it in Instiz. View counts will count on Inkigayo.

OMG OMG !! DAEBAK! CLAP YOUR HANDS MV PWNED!!!!!!!!! I LOVE IT!!! Now I can't wait for the other 2 MVs. I hope HD version comes out. The MV is on repeat. They looked so fierce and beautiful at the same time. HAHAHA! w00t.gif

Guest binkyo4ever

wow, this thread is moving like crazy!!!!

i've just watched clap ur hands MV, it's perfect: their music, their image, their dance. fr A to Z they're wonderful and really really cool! CL is cooler than ever. dara and boom is pretty, minzy is now a grown-up, she looks sweet (kind of strange but when i see her in this MV, i think she is really sweet)!

2ne1 rocks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EVERYONE PLEASE DON'T RIP THE MV OR UPLOAD IT ON YT!!!!!

Let's all wait for the OFFICIAL YT link that are FROM YG!!!

Do not watch the ones that being uploaded by other yt users. DON'T UPLOAD THE MV ON YT!!!

WAIT FOR YG !!!!!

YES,wait for YG .Please don't Re-upload

I think I'm going to cry , I feel like a proud mom watching her kid

It was really fierce , I think even more fierce than fire

the girls were awesome <3 <3 <3 cl and minzy soo freaking fierce

bom all gangsta , go bommie

and dara when she's doing the a-yo part woow

Guest loversandlies

SHAKING AND CRYING SDJFKLS;AJFDGL;F

the girls look so john teshing flawless and the choreography IS SO john teshING HOT john tesh SDKJF;A;A;AKLLSDSFSDFSDFSDF

CANT WAIT TO SEE HIS LIVE

SPAZZING TILL FOREVER OMG

Guest allkpopuser

WOW!!!!!!!!! that was the sickest MV i've seen in KPOP!!!!! wahhhh i love it!!! i can see the haterssss :o after this lolzzzzzz WILL BE ON REPLAY FOR THE NEXT YEAR!! HAHAHAH

HOW DO I BUY THE ALBUM ONLINE??? wahhh i cant read korean!!!

Archived