►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest songbird86

@itszmaeee Well put. That's what I've been trying to say in my comments before.

But I love each song on the album. They all have a unique flavor to them, but the attitude and confidence in each track is still trademark 2NE1. The girls aren't one dimensional, they probably listen to other music besides hip-hop/r&b so it'll show in their work. I'm glad we get to see different sides of them musically, cause who'd want the same 'ole same 'ole. And if you like one track and don't like another then that's the way it goes. They made this not just for their fans, but for everyone... it's To Anyone. :lol:

Edit: Yay, new cyworld minis! Oh Bom... you'll never get to eat your corn will you?

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm one of those people who's not too fond of autotune so when I first heard some of the songs like "Can't Nobody," I was horrified lol but after giving the whole album a couple of listens, I can appreciate every song now. They're really catchy! :P Some of the songs would've been so much better sounding without the autotune though. For example, I really love "Go Away" but the first 45 seconds probably scared some folks off. Btw, I hope "Go Away" won't get banned. What were they thinking when they added the s word? :wacko:

I really wish the YG producers would realize that not everyone can tolerate autotune and it's an instant turn off for a lot of people. I know it's used to enhance songs but it only works when it's done correctly and used minimally. Unfortunately, they abused it on this album and I don't know what's with the particular vocoder effect they use on 2NE1 tracks but it's pretty rough sounding like on "Clap Your Hands." It's a pity because that's one of my favorite songs on the album. -_- Here's hoping the YG producers will minimize the autotune next time and will aim to make songs that are nice sounding on the first listen. Not everyone is patient enough to give songs a real chance.

is it just me who like the songs teddy did not produced. for me i love: love is ouch, and it hurts.

go away, i'm busy, can't nobody, is ok but not my favorite. the album still good but it so different 2ne1. their voice doesn't need to be autotune.

2ne1logo.jpg

Guest sapi_zee

I'm loving the whole album!!! I may not be that fond of a song or 2...but the over-all verdict for me!? 2NE1 is 2NE1 baby!!! These 4 girls are just oh so one-of-a-kind! Congratulations to everyone who is a part of this whole album!

Another question though... does anyone here know when papa YG will release the album thru ITunes!? I wasn't able to pre-order due to budget reasons for the month....but will definitely buy the album soon... thanks for the help fellow blackjacks!

2NE1 Nolja!!!

Guest cristina0422

I don't have time to write my take ons on their songs right now. *tsk! typing while my supervisor is just right beside me*

But deinitely I LOVE THE ALBUM! There are several songs like Love is Ouch that just hit me and I instantly love it. Ofcourse I just love It Hurts from the beginning and so as Clap Ur Hands. But Can't Nobody and Go Away...it grew on me after several plays. And become addicting that it still plays on your head. I'm playing their 3 title tracks on a repeat and noticed that Bommie has a lot of lines on those 3 songs. Woah! I hope Bommie really have a strong stamina now, we know that she sometimes became unstable especially if there is a choreography. I'm afraid if they promote 3 songs she'll wear out easily and keep it in mind that these are all UPBEAT songs. And their choreography for these songs is not a joke at all.

And to those people who are asking download links. You can't find it here. Shame on you. *Sorry* *Be contetntd for now listening to the samples in YT while it's still not available online*

Please people refrain from downloading it illegaly. If I see someone sharing download links in youtube, I'll just report it. Don't spread their songs illegaly. I know all of us are really eager but our long wait will goes to nothing and 2NE1's effort too. Some of us don't have any means to get a copy of their songs....that's why other BlackJacks from other sites are really helpful on providing us some tutorials on accessing these korean sites. And some BlackJacks like DaraGon-Hideout are even generous enough on giving FREE coupons/code for downloads on Soribada. So please cooperate. We can make it! Bring 2NE1 to #1! Let's make 2NE1 girls wish possible! 1 hour to go for Clap Ur Hands MV. Is it Can't Nobody?

Guest mevidalady

i just love every single songs of 2ne1. am glad to pre order it at dvdheaven.

my most fave songs are IT HURTS AND LOVE IS OUCH. THESE TWO SONGS SHOULD HAVE BEEN

THE TITLE TRACK.

i love the change 2ne1 has to offer us. NEW TO EVERYONE! CAN'T NOBODY WILL EB MY NEW EXERCISE DANCE MACHINE!

where is the mv. does anybody got the link i think it's already 10 in korea now is'nt it. waiting patiently.

That's exactly what I was thinking! I took a nap expecting to wake up and BAM there would be a brand spanking new 2NE1 video waiting for me...but I'm awake and still nothing?? What's the deal?

Did YG delay the MV again? Ohkaaaay..

I gotta prepare for disappointments?

Anyway, I also love love the album. I also agree that that was the whole point of the album, to be able to cover different styles. That is why it is named To anyone.

Just please please don't download the songs online. Let us support 2ne1!

Guest blackjackVip

OKAY, i made an observations and conclusions based on the comments here and in some other sites.

Representatives in YG should really hear us out!

ALOT OF PEOPLE LOVES "IT HURTS"

:w00t:

They should definitely make a music video or promote that song too!! ;)

Guest mevidalady

is their an official youtube channel where we can watch the mv and listen to the songs? am currently listening it from the vids uploaded in akp.

Guest blabennetta

I see more than 300 users refreshing this page to check MV is out or not lol

So exited! Can't nobody is coming out right..?

No it's Clap Your Hands. YG is late as usual. Could it be 10 PM KST instead of 10 AM KST? LOL. I hope not. YG, are you still sleeping?

Guest drunkenprincess1900

Can I just say that I do not regret pre-ordering this album? YES!

Not at all.

I love the variety of the songs that are in it, including the previously released songs.

I love it not because of blind fanaticism toward the girls, but because I myself listen to different genres.

From hard rock to classical and everything in between.

It all boils down to preference.

And like what others here have stated eternally, this is a 'To Anyone' album.

I know I love this album equally as their mini-album.

Can wait for the MVs!!!

Archived