►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest songbird86

I've just listen to the album, and I can tell you it's not what I expected.... in a good way. You just have to throw out all who you think 2ne1 is, and look at the album by itself. Don't compare previous work or else you'll be disappointed. It's a whole new style not really in Kpop right now. If I have to describe it in two words it'd be fresh and clean. It's just lovely.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest funkdreamer

AHAHHA...YG seems to have played it right. The less appealing songs are the title songs...BUT they are going to have really cool MVs. That'll complete the whole package. But of course, I love ALL the songs. Autotune or not, I have no doubt our girls CAN sing so the autotune is just for an extra effect. It really brings me to another dimension when listening to them.

and really, I mean, the girls are not trying to create a second MINI album and sell it as a full album with their solo works. People need to see this FIRST FULL album as a new project they have been working for a whole year. The whole idea of them coming back this late is not just to generate that hype, but also to let fans detach themselves from that past and HERE IS THE NEW MUSIC 2NE1 has for us.

why is it there's no lshared link?...pls someone share the link of the songs...please...

i'm dying to hear it all...i wanna hear the full "it hurts"..

thank you in advance to who ever will share me the links...

Guest 5H0RTYY

gahh i like it!

im still listen to the rest of the album but so far so good (:

i love "It hurts" & "Clap ur Hands" ^__^

i like Cant Nobody in English better and go away is slowing growing on me.

anyways imma go listen to the rest :D

Lets go 2ne1! Go claim those awards just like last year! ^__^ <3

--------------------

After listening to evry songs at least twice, im in love with Love is Ouch - they should've made it one of the title songs! im sorry but i hate im busy -_- such a mess =S ..

now i cant wait for the mv & the live performance! ^__^

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

why is there no youtube links

this thread is going to be spam with 1 line soon

if noone going to share the links

someone pm me the link pls

oh so i guess the album is leaked

bad bad bad

Guest crinkle_twinkle

I'm so in love with Love is Ouch??? ahhh why the title??? I'd rather call it "Love Hurts".

Anyways, i love the song. this is my favorite, i haven't started with the other songs coz, i'm starting to get addicted with it.

Rating:

Love Hurts (i don't like the other title)- 10/10 ...it's just pure :wub:

EDIT:

I don't think we're allowed to post the link yet...

Stupid spammers..stop with '1 line posts' !!

About the album..'Can't Nobody'..great song..sick beats..fast tempo..the 'cant nobody hold us down ' part.. so good~~ looking forward to the choreo..'Clap Yo Hands'..was expecting something epic like Pretty Boy..but nice song.. 'Go Away'..too much autotune but Bom saves the song to b a total crap..her voice is great..oh! and CL's part ' you ain't richard simmons without your crew' :3

'I'm Busy'..reminds me of Digital Bounce by 7 = not good..too much electronic stuff..this is going to b 1# in Korean Clubs lol..'It Hurts (Slow)' probably my fav song..R&B/Soul the kind of songs they need to sing..'Love is Ouch' best song of the album..starts really slow with nice vocals and then..awesome chorus with a mid tempo beat and the keyboard in the backgroud..its just..great!!!

overall..good album..not what i expected..i wanted more R&B stuff..i would give it a 8/10! ^^ quick note..the more you listen, the more u gonna like the songs..don't listen to the album just 1 time lol

Go Away - not as bad as some ppl are making it out to be. Yes the beginning scared the ish out of me but its not TOOO TOOO auto tuned to the point were I can't like it. I give it 7/10 It might grow on me more later.

Can't Nobody - WOW!! I didn't really like the teaser but the full song is not bad at all!!! 8/10 !! Love it!

CLAP YOU HANDS!! AMAZING!!! 10/10 my fav song off the album! its going to be a HIT!! I can guarantee it! :wub: :wub: :wub: !!! LOVE IT LOVE IT!

It hurts - 10/10 perfect ballad!! the girls sound amazing! can't wait to hear this one live

Love is ouch - 10/10 LOVE IT!! another amazing ballad!

I'm busy :blink: um 7/10 ....gonna have to give this one a couple more listens! I'm sure It will grow on me

OVERALL THE ALBUM ROCKS!!

I know that everyone's dying to listen to the new album, but please refrain from downloading it if found or uploading it. The girls worked really hard for this. Don't spoil it for everyone.

And if you already heard it, you better buy it. :)

And don't be so quick to judge the songs. From past experience, 2NE1's songs can take some time to get used to and gets better with time and a good night's sleep. :)

edit. Seriously, report it if possible if you see illegally uploaded songs.

I'm not going to be able to hear the new songs until I get back from school, which is literally, 12 hours from now. If I can wait 12 hours, everyone should be able to wait 8 hours.

Guest juang_bb

I don't think it's leaked, it is already september 9th in Korea and some Korean fans have already got themselves a copy. YG is yet to release it online but offline, i think some Korean stores are already selling it that's why some kblackjacks are already posting pics of the album and songs are now uploaded. i personally think it's okay to listen to the songs now, what's important is you guys buy the album. it will be released online later so make sure you guys download it legally.

here's the link. listen to the rest at the user's channel. i'll put it in spoilers

CLAP YOUR HANDS

my apologies to Im Busy

i stopped listening to it after 30 secs

but i played it now and it got better too ^^

i really like Love Is Ouch ^^ like a 90s song

it's so easy to listen to

yeah i also think it's ok to listen ^^

but please please please download the song legally ^^ or buy the album of course

half of the songs make u wanna dance

half makes u smile ^^ a smiled a lot, so laid back

Guest kresten

Only loyal BlackJacks and those with personal opinions would say that this album is GREAT. However, I'm sorry to say this: As much as I am a BLACKJACK to the CORE, when the majority of the Kpop world wakes up tomorrow, let us all expect the backlash, especially from anti-YG Elitists, that To Anyone ain't great, or that Teddy needs a slap, and that this album was tooooo digitized etc.

BUT FROM THIS POST ON, I will be positive. I believe Go Away will win them the awards. What's important is album sales. My target for the girls is 120,000 in Hanteo, and 200,000+ overall. Target number of MuBank is 5, Inki is 3, and, M!C is 4 (one for monthly). I AM AMBITIOUS LIKE THAT, okay. I see no fierce competition in the coming month, so I WANT TO SAY THAT 2NE1 OWNS 2nd wk of SEPTEMBER to early OCTOBER. None from SM, JYP or DSP are promoting soon anyway. I WISH FOR THE BEST FOR 2NE1.

Tomorrow, we shall be strong and SOPHISTICATED in handling the Allkpop backlash, especially from commenters and all that.

^oh please dont make it appear as if our love for 2NE1 is making us blind

it's only people who think autotune does not equal music who will hate on this album. there are always people like that

but please ive listened to other autotuned songs and i know when they are good and when they arent.

these are great songs.

if ur a Blackjack and u dont like the songs, it's ok. really. please dont force urself to like it. that sounds so pathetic. but the thing with this album is there's really a song for everyone. and im quite confident they'll make hits!

edit:

i actually see GO AWAY and CLAP UR HANDS topping the charts

Cant Nobody... im not so sure... we'll see after the MV is out and the girls perform. but it's not really radio-friendly

IT Hurts and Love Is Ouch might also figure on the charts ^^

all the new songs are AWESOME

try listening again and it will melt your heart

esp GO AWAY.

THESE SONGS EVOLVE

so go light on your first listen

IM SO PROUD OF MY GIRLS

it must be pretty hard to pick which songs to release first

but i back the decision

now ...im so excited with the mv

then the live performance

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

Guest teenace

I really like Go Away but was surprised at the start. I didn't think it would be autotuned.

I knew I would love It Hurts and also Love Hurts. But too much autotune on the album ugh. Hope it wasn't leaked.

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

Only loyal BlackJacks and those with personal opinions would say that this album is GREAT. However, I'm sorry to say this: As much as I am a BLACKJACK to the CORE, when the majority of the Kpop world wakes up tomorrow, let us all expect the backlash, especially from anti-YG Elitists, that To Anyone ain't great, or that Teddy needs a slap, and that this album was tooooo digitized etc.

Tomorrow, we shall be strong and SOPHISTICATED in handling the Allkpop backlash, especially from commenters and all that.

agree

some of us bashed other group saying that they can't sing blah blah,too much autotune, 2ne1 is better etc

but now 2ne1 is doing the same

i'm disappointed that all 3 title songs are upbeat

i thought YG want the girls to showcase their different style

i was hoping for at least one of the title songs is to be a slower song but ...

anyway out of the 3 title songs

GO AWAY and Clap your hands are the best

but too much autotune for Dara's part <---kinda feel sorry for Dara,many people bashed her becausse "she can't sing" that is why Teddy had to used autotune etc so im kinda hope that in this album they would showcase her voice more but sadly apart from two slow songs her parts in other songs are autotunes like there is no tomorrow :(

Bommie is saving the day again

oh CL's rap is very fierce

Minzy surprisingly i can't recognise her voice from the first listen

sorry maknae going to listen to it again now

but Minzy shines the most in It's Hurt

back later

LOVE IS OUCH and it's hurt should be one of the title songs

oh 3 title songs are upbeat

hope Bommie will not run out of breathe when performing it live

cuz all her parts are very fast

well, that's the problem. if ur one of those people bashing auto tuned songs then u'll have to end up swallowing what uve said or choose to not like the songs at all. ur choice.

personally, ive never disregarded a song because it's auto tuned or not. that's shallow. sorry im gonna offend some people

anyway, im excited to see if theyre really playing instruments when they promote Go Away

v

agree. LOVE IS OUCH makes me wanna hug and kiss someone LOL

it's probably a sad song but it makes me high ^^

Archived