►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

omg! YB's manager! lol. these girls love to make fun of them. lol. well, im assuming they made hi do that. ^^

ah, honestly, it is frustrating! we could be watching the 3 MVs an hour from now. or one MV at least. and the album could be out and we could be listening to the songs. grrrr. YG should be really glad we love him ^^ so fine, we wait, of course ^^

thank you for all the shares goodies.

keep them coming

Guest chamber

Yah the album is supposed to drop tomorrow at nine whats up, i hope it didn't leak because of the delay. I hope no one touches it till were sure its not a leak.

Guest funkdreamer

Okay I don't know if this is true but I'm a member of a community in LJ and someone is sharing the full album there? Has there been a leak? OMG. I don't know if it's the real album because there's no way in hell I'm going to download that. I'm really scared and pissed off right now. I don't know if it's the real album.

LOL I'm so stupid. So the album is out now... I wasn't aware. Time differences, time differences (well actually Kor's only one hour ahead). I can't believe the album is already out! I want to hear! Anyway I really had a scare!

edit: THE ALBUM IS OUT NOW. WTHKANFDSKNF. I just realized that. I really can't believe it. WOW! WE WERE WAITING FOR THIS GUYS!!! I'll go have a cry now. If you guys want to see the pics of the album go check ygl, someone posted it there, or NE-People.

the album is OUT?! I wonder if this is a good thing or bad ting. But then again, i doubt its gonna affect much given their fanbase

Guest sw8et_vietgurl

links for the songs pls

from what i understand

the MVs are out at 10AM

but the album will be out according to the original plan

▶ 2NE1 album release: September 9th, 10AM.

The album will be released on several online music sites at the same time.

▶ 2NE1 M/V Release Schedule:

9/9 10:00AM – “CLAP YOUR HANDS” M/V Release

9/10 10:00AM – ” GO AWAY” M/V Release

9/11 10:00AM – “CAN’T NOBODY” M/V Release

ok so i guess the album is leak then

or not?

oop topped the page

just checked some online charts

the album is definatly not out yet

i guess that person must be either working for the music shop or YG

@amatsu

did you actually get to hear the songs or just see the pics?

well it's 30 mins still before 12mn

but im pretty sure i read it's released 10 am

Hello.

This is YG Entertainment.

As we had scheduled, 2NE1's first full length album [TO ANYONE] will be released on September 9th however although we planned to reveal it at 12AM, there has been a bit of change with the time of release of the music videos and the songs.

2NE1 album release: September 9th, 10AM.

The album will be released on several online music sites at the same time.

▶ 2NE1 M/V Release Schedule:

9/9 10:00AM – “CLAP YOUR HANDS” M/V Release

9/10 10:00AM – ” GO AWAY” M/V Release

9/11 10:00AM – “CAN’T NOBODY” M/V Release

We apologize truly for changing the release times so suddenly.

In order for 2NE1's promotions to go smoothly, it was a difficult decision to lay down

We thank everyone for their generous understanding.

Source: http://www.yg-life.com/

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Guest chamber

Nope it definetely says in his post that the album is coming out at 10 tomorrow, with the MV of clap your hands.

either its fake or leaked or YG pulled a switchup again.

OMG that is so unfair!!!!!

i love it!!!

the cd itself is so flowery hahahahah for the lack of words

omg!

im glad there's no link for the songs. well i dont see any. i guess it's ok. it's coming out tomorrow anyway ^^

he/she must be close to someone from YG or MNET

wait. those are the girls' handwriting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest blabennetta

I can feel 2NE1's comeback now. A lot of news came out today which means that K media is digging the girls' comeback. I don't know what to comment on but let me try.

SBS issue - uh, get a life folks!

2NE1 TV teaser - yeah baby! Minji was very adorable while promoting season 2. Dara made me smile in the end. OMO, SE7EN and TOP they are making a cameo.

2NE1 bus - very red

2NE1's Cyworld Message - subs please. but dara and minji sampling their songs are cute.

MV Release Schedule - on a positive note, fans can concentrate on one MV in a day. who knows one MV = 1M hit in a day.

I must have missed something but I think I got most of it.

Guest songbird86

If the album is still coming out at midnight in Korea on the 9th, then it should be released at 11am east coast time US. So there's about 7 more minutes til it comes out if the original release time is still the same, which I thought it was. The music videos are the only times that have changed... I think.

Edit: Grrr.... it is coming out at 10 am so that means 9pm in the US.

Guest funkdreamer

3 MORE MINUTES!!!! but yea, the album has indeed leaked.

i think i saw the site which the above member was talking about.

I shan't say anything else about it. you guys can listen to it tmr.

I WILL SUPPORT THE GIRLS STILL! THEIR MY FAV GIRLGRP!!^2NE1 NOLJA ^_^

maybe some stores couldnt wait and sold them already

i see one comment and he/she is afraid it might sold out fast

i hope my copy arrives soon. im loving what i see.

anybody who got itunes, please check it also ^^

guys, one -liners are considered spamming, please edit ur posts ^^

v

where are u from?

why dont u try ordering from DVDheaven.com, yesasia.com, vip-club.co.kr...

hello all^^ i think we're all waiting for another change in YG's mind ^^

199 User(s) are reading this topic

66 members, 124 guests, 9 anonymous users

Zelle,Uchunie,erosmtv,xarlem7,elai_unwritten,binkyo4ever,yushinoya,ti.pod,anita_80,c0c0y,CLWIFE,lala_land,grechan,bella0,EIUSUNG,wengwa,heaven021,lumos_x,hyppos,izzie7,JessicaGM,aixx,melody90,tami_92,teelikes,iamkorean,JYCL,taniaa,Dan26,icon_999,sena_ringo,zahirac,juang_bb,simplykylie,nickpossible,bee_mused,geilbladder,lilou,H2B,evilo_yam,Badmoonrising,crinkle_twinkle,karuno,KimJongKookie,superbigcat,amei08,li jia ren,isheness,djbong,Mimiko28,shing,Reen_ina,bubble_girl,hoangkimlan,austinames,yled,Shin Bae,monetc215,5H0RTYY,jaxxia,ciel_gd,Shimiki,volunteer,cynthia88,amatsu,dancee.ellx

Guest simplykylie

shop_account_tb_tit06.gif

do any one know what it means... can't fill up this one to finally purchase 21 cd because i cant understand

please advise thanks

Gaaaaaaaaaah it needs to come out already i'm so excited!! Its not in itunes maybe later i just checked

I Can't wait to buy it!! itunes is the only way i can lol :sweatingbullets:

Guest juang_bb

i don't think it's an actual leak. i think YG moved the release for the online music portal sites but copies of the album must have been distributed to actual stores already so they probably started selling it especially if a lot of people are already waiting. I remember when YB solar deluxe was released, someone posted at soompi that they were in Korea and was able to get a copy of the album a few hours before midnight of the release because the store already sold it to them.

besides, ne-people is like a very dedicated fansite of 2ne1, i doubt they would support or even post it if it was leaked. some kblackjacks are just very lucky because they have access to get the album ahead of everybody else like us.

edit: im listening to the album now. based on 1st listen, this is how i would personally rank the 3 title songs:

1. Clap Your Hands - i really love this!!!

2. Go Away - kinda sounds different, a lot of Bommie!

3. Can't Nobody - too much going on in the song

Archived