►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

OUT OF THE TEASERS THAT CAME OUT (PLUS THE LEAKED FANCAM)..

I'LL SAY THAT "CLAP YOUR HANDS" IS MY FAVORITE, FOLLOWED BY "GO AWAY", "IT HURTS", AND "CAN'T NOBODY" LAST.

'CLAP YOUR HANDS' AND 'IT HURTS' ARE LIKE A BREATHER FROM ALL TEDDY-PRODUCED SONGS THAT TENDS TO SOUND LIKE THE SAME AS THE OTHER SONGS HE PRODUCED (BE IT FOR 2NE1 OR YB)... BUT STILL THEY ARE GOOD AND IM SURE IT'LL BE A HIT. :)

I'M STILL WAITING FOR THE OTHER TEASERS FROM YG-LIFE BLOG.

I WANT TO HEAR THE SONGS PRODUCED BY CHOICE 37 AND MASTA WU AND ALSO THAT OTHER SONG FROM 'BIG TONE' (WHO WAS FEATURED IN YB'S INT'L ALBUM). I'M SURE IT'S A DIFFERENT SOUND FROM TEDDY AND KUSH-PRODUCED SONGS.

2NE1 NEW ALBUM IS LIKE A YG-FAMILY PRODUCED ALBUM.. DIFFERENT PRODUCERS/COMPOSERS/ARRANGERS WORKED ON THEIR ALBUM.

AND I AM EXCITED TO HEAR THESE DIFFERENT SIDES OF 2NE1!

ONLY A FEW MORE HOURS TO GO!!

LET'S DO THIS BLACKJACKS!

DOWNLOAD THEIR SONGS LEGALLY!!!

I am sorry, but Am I missing something here??? GO AWAY teaser was released????????? O__O

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackjackVip

yg-life is updated! woo new teasers! this is from GO AWAY mv shoot!

they look so beautiful/cool/adorable/etc. i can't choose a fav pic, love them alllll!

3093nh2.jpg

20uod4y.jpg

o5ov1e.jpg

rsrn0h.jpg

do05l5.jpg

2r2yh6q.jpg

21y6wh.jpg

2qbeqtc.jpg

swbpmt.jpg

118q0k0.jpg

http://www.yg-life.com/archives/623#more-623

and minzy's bus ad!

http://a.imageshack.us/img822/7607/minzybusad201009.jpg

"First record! 2NE1 all 3 titles 1st place sweep."

Can't Nobody 1min20second preview is up too

http://www.yg-life.com/archives/625#more-625

OMG! love the pictures!

their hair is soooo awesome!

i can't believe i said i didn't like BOM's red hair, but she's definitely rocking it! :w00t:

Their hair really matches their concept this time, like what their album title says "to anyone" it's like their hair, different colors for everyone, so it's like their target people isn't from a specific age or whatnot, it's a variety and it's for everyone! hehe

oh, and i loooove Minzy's long hair! i wish they would put some long extensions on her, she looks pretty with long hair :)

and CL looks really cool with that blonde hair too!

awesome!

P.S i'm not really liking "Can't nobody" based on the teaser, i still like "it hurts" the best..hehe :D

GODDESS D UPDATED AGAIN!

2d15lkp.jpg

짜쟌~!!! 멤바들 싸인받기 성공!!! ^_^ 두둥두둥두둥…!!! 일요일날봐요!!! 지방에 계신분들 ㅠㅠ 해외에 계신분들.. ㅠㅠ 아쉽지만 다음에 다른 기회를 만들어볼게용 너무 슬퍼하진마요! 대신 닥본사해주기!^.*

Tada~!!! I've successfully received the members' signs!!! ^_^ Drum roll...!!!! See you on Sunday!!! To the people living on the country side ㅠㅠ To the people living overseas.. ㅠㅠ It's a shame, but I'll give you guys a chance next time, don't be too sad! Instead, please watch it live!^.*

cr: GEE@YGL

aww she's thinking about international fans too^^ i'll watch it live forsure!

Guest cristina0422

CLWIFE, just some correction. Clap Your Hands is produced by e.Knock(Kush) as well as It Hurts.

Hmmm...come to think of it i love those 2 songs from all the teasers released. But Can't Nobody wasn't bad either...it's just it has the less Uhmp in the song. But give Teddy a break and don't go bashing and criticizing him like he hadn't give you good songs. Remember all the hits that put the girls on where they are now was made by Teddy himself. Did you forget about it? He just needs a breathe of fresh air. He's been producing like a machine for 2NE1, Taeyang and BB boys.

There are 2 other songs that I'm really curious about right now....

I'm Busy from Big Tone and PK

Love is Ouch from Big Tone, Choice37 and Masta Wu

I don't know from the past works of these producers, they really sound great. My cup of tea.

TWITTER PARTY

BlackJacks are all invited! kekeke.

WHEN: 11AM-2PM KST, September 9

HOW: Ofcourse you need a twitter account. In every tweet you must include TOANYONE (no hashtag #)

3 MVs will be out tonight! 12AM KST

Reminder:

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THE VIDS IN YOUR YOUTUBE ACCOUNT

Watch the vids on YGEntertaiment Channel or YG might even create 2NE1's own channel so watch out for it. Don't watch it on other channels.

CLWIFE, just some correction. Clap Your Hands is produced by e.Knock(Kush) as well as It Hurts.

Hmmm...come to think of it i love those 2 songs from all the teasers released. But Can't Nobody wasn't bad either...it's just it has the less Uhmp in the song. But give Teddy a break and don't go bashing and criticizing him like he hadn't give you good songs. Remember all the hits that put the girls on where they are now was made by Teddy himself. Did you forget about it? He just needs a breathe of fresh air. He's been producing like a machine for 2NE1, Taeyang and BB boys.

There are 2 other songs that I'm really curious about right now....

I'm Busy from Big Tone and PK

Love is Ouch from Big Tone, Choice37 and Masta Wu

I don't know from the past works of these producers, they really sound great. My cup of tea.

TWITTER PARTY

BlackJacks are all invited! kekeke.

WHEN: 11AM-2PM KST, September 9

HOW: Ofcourse you need a twitter account. In every tweet you must include TOANYONE (no hashtag #)

3 MVs will be out tonight! 12AM KST

Reminder:

DO NOT RE-UPLOAD THE VIDS IN YOUR PERSONAL ACCOUNT

Watch the vids on YGEntertaiment Channel or YG might even create 2NE1's own channel so watch out for it. Don't watch it on other channels.

Yes i edited my post thanks for correcting me, i just didnt like how people were bashing on TEDDY, LETS NOT FORGET He is one of the main reasons 2ne1 is popular, plus if YG and 2ne1 loved the song who are we to say the opposit, they are the professional ones not US

AND YES PLEASE SPREAD THE WORD IN ALL FORUMS AND FANCLUBS DO NOT UPLOAD THE MVS TO UR ACCOUNT :wacko:<_<

Guest MidnightByul

Hmmmm, I get it.

I do agree Teddy, bb, you can use some rest for real. I mean I love your work, but a vacation never hurts, you know. :)

With the songs, I have to give it up to Kush, dude is doing an awesome job!

If I had to rank, so far the songs in my own opinion.

It'd be : Clap your hands then It Hurts and finally Can't Nobody.

Either, way I have faith in PapaTeddy, he knows our girls. And, we know the girls trust him.

So, I do too.

I mean, he was apart of making their mini-album a big hit. even till now.

Even so, I am SERIOUSLY waiting to hear Big Tone, Masta Wu and Choice 37's work.

Like, you have no idea.

Oh! and Go Away, has got me thinking. The pic. with them in a band. Will this song have a rock vibe in it?

Cause if it does, that's one big change.

Idk, but I can't wait!

Guest blabennetta

im excited.. i dont listen to the audio preview.. i want the whole song..keke

anyways. dont forgt to tweet TOANYONE tomorrow 11am kst-2pm kst

Is the toanyone Twitter party related to YG Ladies? If it is, I think it's between 11pm KST 9/8 and 2am KST on 9/9 instead. But, whatever I'll tweet anyways :D

Guest wanderlove

Wow... can't the time come any faster?.. I always look at the time ever since and can't stop but be excited until the day of 2NE1's come back.. and i feel like time is ticking really really slow..

OMG.. so EXCITED.. tomorrow is the day!!!! ahh!!..

3 songs ... 3 music videos.. 3 times of awesomeness.. comeback!!! music shows are now going to be really exciting.. well it has been since YG artists are starting to come back in the music scene.. YAY!

Guest sapi_zee

Ooooh! It's been a long time since I posted here...constant lurker though...

Just a quick question... What time exactly will they release the songs and mv's?! KST time pretty please... I just need to know whether I should bring my laptoppie to work tomorrow (EST-NY). And stalk online while working... Lol.

Sooo excited for the girls comeback... Hoping & Praying for their success!!!

Dara - CL - Bom - Minji = 2NE1 Nolja!!!

Guest RemixeD2ice

^It's been officially stated that they will release it at midnight, KST.

So 12AM September 9

Which, if you live on the Eastern timezone (a lot of people here do), it would be released at 11 AM tomorrow, September 8.

I CAN'T WAITT!!!!

The thing is, I'll be in school, so I have to wait another 5 hours after official release to actually listen to the songs and watch the videos. It's KILLING ME!

Just a thought, I REALLY hope this picture is an actual scene from one of their MVs:

20527684.png

It's my favorite!!! Dara's expression ~ SO COOL

14 MORE HOURS!!!!!!!!if I'm not mistaken

i slept very late last night just listening to the teaser and then watching some 2NE1 MVs

woke up late so i decided to skip half day of work haha

U ready, Blackjacks? ^^ this feels to me like how it felt when the girls debuted.

i hope YG releases teasers for the last 2 new songs. just tease us some more, maybe with pix too, build the momentum. some might say it's over hype but never to me. my love for 2NE1 is insatiable ^^

meanwhile, im loving what i see in HMV site. it's been days since preorders for TO ANYONE started and til now they hang in that 4th/5th place.

edit:

^ if it is, then i imagine it must come from Cant Nobody

i hope they do more than those robotic movements coz i seriously wanna see great choreos from Cant Nobody and Clap ^^

oh yeah, choreo from Clap i so look forward to^^ i dont like those outfits AT ALL but seeing that our girls are working it, ive hated it less than when i first saw it. hahaha. what i wanna see in the MV is that photo of Minji with the black dog

I think Clap will have that of the girls in the forest

then everything for go Away. seeing the they're gonna be playing some instruments and there'll be car racing...very very intriguing

Guest RemixeD2ice

Waiting is the hardest part :sweatingbullets: *bites nails*

Yeah I know, especially on the last day *bites toenails* LOL

But seriously, EPIC MVs ARE ON THEIR WAY

I wanna see the clap dance so bad

guys, yg-life has yet to post them, their techs are really fail but let's refrain from sharing before official release.

minzy polaroid, omg wanttt.

9/9/10 will be blackjacks day...

wooottt..im excited..and at the same

nervous...gaaahhh..

what time will inkigayo be aired?..

i hope i can watch it..but then..

maybe im at school by that...

Archived