►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmmm i see brand names. this is probably what Jeremy Scott tweeted about some JS surprise. he probably gets mentioned ^^i hope the girls shoots some different scenes for the English version. i was a lil bummed that in Taeyang's IBT English version, he isnt seen singing them.

Omo hope by mentioning branded names they won't get banned. I don't want another TOP case here. we need to hear all of 2NE1 Hit tracks in all Music Program Demmit! :sweatingbullets:

Guest shantewillie

That's I was worry about, too when I heard

Taeyang

having a shoe brands in some songs. :unsure:

It's Hurt sounds great!!

Only a week away for 2NE1 comeback!!!

Guest skylovetop

2ne1 is my drug...hahahha...no one cant deny it...these girls are effin damn great,

there so versatile in so many ways..

.oozes with lots of charisma and charm...

they sure know how to captivate a fan's heart...

Im glad..theyre cafe daum fans increasing..i hope they'll be able to reach 200K...or even surpass DBSK fan cafe???lol..kiddin guys..don't take it seriously cassies...I like DBSK too...u know?.

damn..finally...4 days to go..and baaammmmmmmm...2ne1 is goin to rock our world again BJs...in MAjOr MaJor Way...

Lol at YGE givin us teasers...i bet he himself is also excited that he even stick to what he said bout no teaser till they release 2ne1 album....lol....good job papa Yg..u r really d best...u know how fans want this..right?

im hoping to get 2ne1 album someday..but im so broke...oh my....i hope ill be able to get it later, cause i effin love 2ne1 album.....

im really excited for 2ne1 comeback....really really excited bout it....

Guest RSmith021985

Do anyone know about the pre-order for the album? I know Yes-Asia won't include the poster; only YGE Shop will have it but their shipping is a little more expensive. Thanks ;p

Guest suedbee

^^ DVDHeaven has the poster. Hope that helps!

Omo hope by mentioning branded names they won't get banned. I don't want another TOP case here. we need to hear all of 2NE1 Hit tracks in all Music Program Demmit!   :sweatingbullets:

I think the name-dropping is with only the English version, which they won't promote on music shows. So it should be fine. I trust YG knows what he's doing. Please. ph34r.gif

CanNOT wait. Come back, my pretties, come back!

So excited for the MVs. Blonde CL and her awkward acting. Teehee.  

In my mind, the other three are snickering in the background, while trying to still look badass. XD

@Talesy, the translated lyrics are somewhere at the top of this page. ^^

Good job by Kush aka e-knock.

Gosh I'm addicted to the teaser of 'It hurts'... It's amazing. Does anyone has the lyrics and/or the translation please ? :D

To be honest, I kinda gave up on 2NE1 after their long hiatus even though I was a huge fan of them when they were promoting. Now I'm slowly going back to them and I'm so excited for their comeback ! ♥

Guest RSmith021985

Thanks suedbee

I can wait for 2 weeks :)

God I'm HYPE for their comeback and album! I haven't been excited since TaeYang - Solar release and their 1st mini-album.

Hopefully Will.I.Am or YG Family will start promoting their artists in U.S. again.

Guest deceitful.reverie

Gosh I'm addicted to the teaser of 'It hurts'... It's amazing. Does anyone has the lyrics and/or the translation please ? :D

To be honest, I kinda gave up on 2NE1 after their long hiatus even though I was a huge fan of them when they were promoting. Now I'm slowly going back to them and I'm so excited for their comeback ! ♥

It's just ~10 posts above yours. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but I really have to say this: how can people stop being a fan of an artist just because he/she hasn't promoted or released a song in a while? 'Cause it's just either you like or don't like someone's music.

Anyway, I also like It Hurts. Everyone, especially Bom whose voice fits the song really well, sounds amazing.

Like some of you guys, I'm also worried that one of the songs would have brand names in the lyrics 'cause if that really is the case, then they can't perform it live.

Guest RemixeD2ice

6 new songs, 2 teasers already revealed. 4 more days till their comeback, 4 more teasers to go for the rest of the new songs.

This is what I think YG is doing, and I'm really liking it. Then on the actual day, BAM, full album and 3 MVs.

I'm so excited. I can't believe we're so close.

And we've waited so LONG! Blackjacks, pat yourselves on the back! (as lame as that sounded)

P.S. The teaser for It Hurts is AMAZZZING! Bom's voice is <33333

It's just ~10 posts above yours. :rolleyes:

I'm sorry, but I really have to say this: how can people stop being a fan of an artist just because he/she hasn't promoted or released a song in a while? 'Cause it's just either you like or don't like someone's music.

Anyway, I also like It Hurts. Everyone, especially Bom whose voice fits the song really well, sounds amazing.

Like some of you guys, I'm also worried that one of the songs would have brand names in the lyrics 'cause if that really is the case, then they can't perform it live.

Thanks. Sorry I didn't see it. >_<

First of all, I'm a fan of their music. To be completely honest, I'm only half-interested in what they do when they don't do stuff as a group. I'm not really into other idol groups except my #1 group. I still count myself as a 2NE1 fan because I'm addicted to their music, I support them and buy their albums, and I basically spazz everytime they release something. I know some people are going to jump to my throat but I kinda lose interest when they aren't promoting, because I like their songs in the first place, their performances... That's what I hate about YG, making fans wait for over a year... I know some fans are patient enough, but I'm not. Anyway. :)

The most important is that I comeback everytime, right ? ^^

Guest toozdae08

Beautiful.

And, I believe this is Kush's doing. Oh sorry, E-Knock....(Nah, I'll stick to Kush sounds better. LOL)

Are you telling me that Kush actually changed his name? What, but Kush is an epic name despite the drug connotations. I don't think I can called him E-Knock. He's always going to be papa Kush to me. Anway I always love Kush's work (Taeyang's LOAM, GD's She's Gone). What were the songs he did for 2NE1, he did I Don't Care too right?

Anyway, loving It Hurts. Very classic song. And for those who say it isn't 2NE1's style need to remember that 2NE1 is still a rookie with only a miniablum under their belt, they don't have a defining style yet. Plus, the girls are amazing singers and can experiment if they want to.

yes a kush composition! and another guy (sry idr). lovelovelovee what we get to hear so far, and i keep replaying It Hurts, fabulous showcase of the girls' vocals, especially minji's! i see a lot of comments from people saying that they're surprised with minji's vocal ability. see! YG needs to put her out there more, she the most consistent and well-rounded member in 2NE1 (ok, you can argue that).

i guess we'll get more teasers tomorrow. eeek, excited. i'd like to hear some news about 2NE1 TV though, ahem mnet.

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

JUST WANT TO SAY THAT I LOVE THE TEASER FRO "IT HURTS"

THE SONG IS SOOTHING...

AND IT REMINDED ME OF "LOVE IS SO DIFFICULT" COMBINED WITH "I DONT CARE UNPLUGGED"...

REALLY REALLY LOVING THE SONG ESPECIALLY MINJI'S VOICE.

SHE SHOULD BE GIVEN MORE PARTS IN THEIR SONGS BECAUSE HER VOCALS ARE JUST AMAZING!

SHE DESERVES TO BE IN THE SPOTLIGHT TOO!

CAN'T WAIT FOR SEPT. 9!

HOPEFULLY YG WOULD RELEASE THE ALBUM IN ITUNES TOO ON THAT SAME DAY. :)

ALSO, I'M SO BUYING THE DIGITAL ALBUM IN YG-ESHOP AND SORIBADA. :)

LET'S DOWNLOAD ALL THEIR SONGS LEGALLY!

pandabubba986 - JS still love our girls. I like it when he promote them ^_^

elavip - actually Minzy get a lot of part on most of their songs. She is just being advertised as the Dancing Machine of 2NE1. Although I was surprised to hear comments about her singing ability, I am happy that they are recognizing her aside from her dancing skill. She's always my favorite voice out of the 4. I always love Bomi, since her pre-debut days, but I every time I hear Minzy, it's just pure love to my ear :D

Guest toozdae08

^

You are so right. Minzy gets a lot of singing parts (and she deserves them cause her voice is heaven) but ppl know her more as dancing Minzy because that's her position, lead dancer. But there are times where she gets more singing parts than Bom. She's my fav too.

Guest bluishme

based on the teasers... i can truly say that their new album will be daebak..

i really love how diverse their songs were.. like from can't nobody to it hurts..

i also love how it hurts showcased their voices..

i really do have high expectations.. hope they would win awards for this album. because

they truly deserve it.. :D

Archived