►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest chamber

i know tat the girls will be having their comeback stage on Inkigayo first~~ but wat about MCD, MuBank and MuCore??

anyone have the complete schedule of the girls for next week yet??

Inkigayo is on Sundays so i think they won't be performing in any other show next week cause they all other shows occur before inkigayo. I think the week after next they will start to perform in the rest of shows.

I'm kinda confused, i thought all along the race car mv was for the song Go away, but in yg life it says its for can't nobody.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

WAIT!!! THEY'RE HAVING THEIR COMEBACK ON THE 12TH RIGHT?! But I thought the Hallyu Wave Concert is on the 12th? So does that mean they won't broadcast the girls' comeback? OR are they pre-recording it? I'm confuse now.

Guest chamber

WAIT!!! THEY'RE HAVING THEIR COMEBACK ON THE 12TH RIGHT?! But I thought the Hallyu Wave Concert is on the 12th? So does that mean they won't broadcast the girls' comeback? OR are they pre-recording it? I'm confuse now.

Well at least for can't nobody they said they are taping their inkigayo performance in private with minimal staff so i guess it will be pre-recorded. I don't really know when inkigayo tapes live, but i guess if they are worried about it leaking then it must mean they are taping before the sept 9. That means that they won't have a problem attending the concert.

^ oh yeah

been stalking the whole day ^^

omg it sounds so different

but it's sooooooooooooooooooooooo beautiful

all of their voices sound ssooooooooooooooooo beautiful

i want it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest teenace

OMG I am sooo in love with that teaser!

They sound so good. Minji*dies* her voice gave me shivers.

I think I might like this more then IDC.

VVyes its CL first,Minji,Dara,and then Bom:D

Guest missARROGANT

Oh my.. I so love this teaser

What is the song title?

And who is the one singing in the beginning? CL?

<3 minji’s singing vocal :wub:

First post here ^^

V the tile is it hurts(slow)..so not one of their title songs. ohh it is so good<3

Guest NV4ever

Yayyy~~ i made the right decision to stay up late tonite! YG released a new teaser! thank u papa YG kekeke

The song sounds soo beautiful! the girls sound soo good, i love the song already! oh man, magnae's voice is soo lovely, and i think bommie's vocals got even stronger! LOVE LOVE LOVE THE SONG!

As if I'm being frozen while hearing their new teaser. Their voices are really BEAUTIFUL.

Especially is CL's voice, she surprised me :o, I can hear Dara's soft voice, I want to hear more ><, Minkki's voice, omo, she's really grow up, and Bom's voice makes me want to cry TT_TT

Now my playlist has only 2 teasers and replay nonstop, I'm ready for their comeback :]

Wow Bommie's voice in 'It Hurts'... It's just dazzling. It's just totally the type of song that suits her. She sings so beautifully. I keep playing her part ! Finally a song where her voice TRULY stands out.

But overall, music-wise and ballad-wise, 'In The Club' seems better.

Guest NV4ever

with this track, im confident to say tat To Anyone Album is gonna be a HUGE HIT!

they dont just stick with one genre, the girls want to try out different types of music and this is wat their comeback this time is about...their musical abilities as artists!

each of the girls have their own references of music, and this album will showcase tat!

2NE1 have just surprises me once again ^^ 4-Dimentional Indeed :lol:

Guest Himitsuu

2NE1 - It hurts (Slow) Teaser (1min30secs)

thx YGLadies2 @ YT for the upload

OMG! IT'S BEAUTIFUL! I feel like crying when listening to this. I've always wanted to hear them sing this type of songs long before after hearing them sing Lee Seung Chul's Love is so difficult / True love is hard. I especially love Minji's voice, so deep yet so solemn. I barely heard Dara's part since it was too short, but it was so soft and I hope to hear more. Bom's voice is powerful and soulful as usual, I just love her voice next to Minji's. Leada did great too. Her voice adds a different feel to the song, in a good way. This one has already caught my heart the first time I listened to it, this is currently my fave! Haha. 

NOW I CAN'T WAIT 'TIL MY ALBUM GETS HERE AFTER THE RELEASE! I'm sure it was worth it to pre-order it!! I can't wait to hear the rest of the songs!

Guest itszmaeee

With just this teaser, I would seriously kneel and bow down to this girls. Never dissapoint. Never never never. Too quick and early to judge, but this just did it for me [iliketoexaggerateabit]. I LOVE "TO ANYONE" ! Worth the money too.

Guest missARROGANT

posted? think it is the translation from bus ads

79906424.jpg

CL-roo: “#1 On the US Bill Board Charts”

10232095.jpg

Lady Spring: “BOM WISH IS TO SELL THE ALBUM IN MILLION”

cr:f*yeahygfamily@tumblr

edit:

someone translated on yt ...

CL : You put on the shoes I gave to you, and take a walk with her

And kiss that girl as if it's nothing oh

You sprinkle on that perfume I gave you, and you embrace her

You'll probably repeat those promises that you once made with me

Minji: I wonder if it's too late for us already, has our love ended?

Anything, please just say something to me oh oh

We were truly in love, can we not go back?

Dara: Tonight, I'm hurting so bad

Bom: Have you changed? Am I no longer inside your heart now?

When I think of you you, it hurts hurts hurts so much

cr: ShatteredHeart28@yt

I hope it is correct translation. At least it hurts is correct XD

woah^

really????

our girls are aiming for the moon!

why not???

oh yes, dreams do come true! go ahead girls, go for it!

we Blackjacks love uuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!

Archived