►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pumcake

O_O am i retarded? I didn't know they had a channel on YT. or does this mean they'll have one???

YG Entertainment? They have their own Youtube account.

HERE.

Oh, you were asking about 2NE1's own YouTube account. My bad! I posted YG Entertainment's YT account.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA :))

Guest Himitsuu

@Black Stones & to2lovely: I've heard a lot of good reviews for DVDHeaven but I've also read somewhere here I guess that it's cheaper to purchase in Yesasia. Since DVD Heaven also counts for Hanteo charts, does Yesasia sales count on a certain chart or it doesn't affect any? If not, then I think DVD Heaven would be a great choice. Thank you ! smile.gif

Woah! That's really cool of YG! I want to try the 4D 2NE1 tooo! tears.gif

v Thank you Black Stones & itszmaeee, I'll be purchasing in DVD Heaven then. happy.gif

Guest Black Stones

I'm subscribed to YG ENT's but it said "Will be released on 2NE1's YouTube artist channel".

@amatsu: you're probably right. it'll probably open on the 9th with the mv.

@himitsuu: Well dvdheaven had many shipping options, the cheaper the shipping the slower it is. In the end i think someone on AKP posted how much they paid and it was like...$1 or less difference between the slowest shipping @dvdheaven and yesasia. I also heard there that yesasia's sales count for a certain chart but it doesn't release the rankings? something along those lines, which made it seems pointless.

Guest itszmaeee

I'm subscribed to YG ENT's but it said "Will be released on 2NE1's YouTube artist channel".

@amatsu: you're probably right. it'll probably open on the 9th with the mv.

@himitsuu: Well dvdheaven had many shipping options, the cheaper the shipping the slower it is. In the end i think someone on AKP posted how much they paid and it was like...$1 or less difference between the slowest shipping @dvdheaven and yesasia. I also heard there that yesasia's sales count for a certain chart but it doesn't release the rankings? something along those lines, which made it seems pointless.

YEASIAS COUNTS TOWARDS THE GAON CHART which does not reflect much on the weekly ranking chart [iNKIGAYOCHART KCHART] whereas DVDHEAVEN COUNTS TOWARDS THE HANTEO CHART which will help our girls on INKIGAYO and KCHART.

ANYWAYS I LOVE THOSE PICTURES OF THE GIRLS. CUTIEEEEES AND HOTTTIEEES.

OMG OMG OMG. I SRSLY CANT WAIT.

YG PROMOTIONS FOR 2NE1 IS REALLY DAEBAK!

AHHHH~ AND 9/9 IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DATE.

MAKES ME WONDER IF BB'S COMEBACK IS GONNA BE

10/10? XD AIGOOOOO. AND THE TEASER IS OSM.

I THINK THE ONE SINGING IS BOM B)

Eeeeeeek! IM SO EXCITED! XDDDD

SORRY FOR THE ALL-CAPS :/

'CANT NOBODY' TEASER

I definitely did not expect it

one bit.Since YG PAPA said

that he would not have teasers.

I am loving the teaser,but not

much impact as 'FIRE' to me for now.

But nontheless,thats just part of

the song & YG always gives

us surprises..

On top of that,GAHH!!

4D screennings w/ 4D EFFECTS FOR THE MV?

How crazy can this be??

Now I am wishing that I am in Korea

at this period of time.

BOM + CL LEADAH looking amazing.

I guess they are the main

leads for this MV.

I love those with storylines,just

because we are able to get

to see their acting skills :rolleyes:

Guest songbird86

I can't tell whether I like the new song or not just by that one clip. What I can tell is that it's going to get stuck in my head 'cause it already has, so, mission accomplished on one factor of making a good song :)

Guest haze1nut

loooooooooooooove Bom's voice in the Can't Nobody teaser! Her english sounds sharper/clearer :P But then again she did do her college and lived here in the states for a bit.

But seriously, can't wait to hear more! Upset at how a lot of people on the youtube comment section ain't liking the 30second teaser but I'm sure as a whole the song is going to rock and take it to the top!

Honestly, I wish they had made Bom's hair more or a orange/red rather than a red bordering almost burgundy? Man, she looks skinny :( Don't know if I'm really liking it bc she looks so different nowadays? But still love her.

Also, I wish they wouldn't put so much eye makeup on Bom! i hate her super dense lashes :( but then again, i am partial to her You and I mv look :P

CL as a blonde seems sorta cliche to me? I don't know what it is but it doesn't seem new to me :o

Dara looks perfect as is. Minzy looks sooooooooooooo cute! She looks younger/sweeter with black hair :) love it

Guest tazanya

Just found another source, they only ship to the USA, BUUUUUTTTTTT they are cheaper than dvdheaven AND COUNT ON HANTEO so yeah.  Music-plaza is another potential, I am gonna order some regular albums their for ygl peeps I will let you know if I have any hiccups.

Teaser shocked me I guess cuz it feels soooooooo well Western, it just shocked me.  With 3-4 listens though I was/am so hooked on this hook... ke ke ke.

I love yG's word games he says he will not be releasing and mv teasers, instead he released a bucketload of EVERY OTHER TYPE OF TEASER known to man.  love this man so much.  such a tease.

Guest sssantokkki

100903_2ne1comeback_6-460x306.jpg

100903_2ne1comeback_1.jpg

i cant wait for 2ne1's comeback

i most especially anticipating dara the most because she is full of surprises... a go go go

cl with her hair looks fine

bom's hair is terrifically awesome

minki lady-like image is cute..

dara as always is so pretty and smexy

Guest rice_galan

YAHOOOO!!! :)

And we are all counting the days until D-DAY arrives... When our girls are all coming back! :)

CL as a race car driver with blonde hair. Hot! Hot! Hot! :)

And I'm glad I reserved judgment regarding Bommie's hair. With the newly released pictures, I am totally digging it already. A different look for Bommie!

I like Minzy's first pictures more with the tattoos than the newly released ones but of course, I still reserve judgment. :)

With Dara, well... I'm biased so I will always love her. I like the fact that there isn't too much of her. Makes me anticipate her more. She can carry anything well so I'm not worried about her. :)

Real Time @ Nate... #6 2ne1 and #27 Sandara ... Nah! I'm not worried about her... No matter what she does (or doesn't do) she always makes news.. :)

I want more of Bom and Minzy though! Come on Papa YG! :)

Despite the fact that I'm dying of excitement and hunger... I have to admit that I got a little bummed out with the BTS and the song teaser. I don't know... It made me lose my excitement a little bit. There's nothing like mystery that will definitely pump up someone's mood! :(

BUT NEVERTHELESS! 2NE1 FOREVER! 2NE1 FIGHTING! 2NE1 FOR WORLD DOMINATION!!!

Guest itszmaeee

IDK why, but something just hit me. About the teaser, I can honestly say I'm hoooked! It took quite a few times to get used to it, but it's a good teaser. Anyways back to my main point. I've been roaming around other sites just to see the good bad mixed feedbacks and I gotta say, there are some mostly mixed feedbacks. I've noticed something and usually whenever a teaser comes out, people would go googoo gaga over a teaser and tend to get dissapointed when the song comes out, but it seems to be different with the girls. IDK if that's a good thing, but I sorta see it as good. Well at least for me. Hopefully the song changes some of you guys' perspective [the ones who were supposedly dissapointed]. Only a couple of torture days to go so let's all hang in there. 2NE1TV2 is killing me though. YG probably influenced MNET that's why they're keeping the airing date a secret hahahaah. Makes me wonder what YG is going to release right now next hour tomorrow today tonight etc. A VIDEO MAYBE? I'd rather wait. kekekeke

Guest toozdae08

^

I'm not a fan of teaser song samples, rather have the full song - I've only listen to the teaser once since it came out. I'll reserve judgment till the 9th. My girls always bring the fire and I don't expect anything else

i am one of those not thrilled by the teaser. but im not really worried. im pretty confident the whole song is a killer. we have so many good feedbacks on it. Kanauru tweeted 2 of 3 songs are catchy. they said Taeyang's IBT wasnt catchy but they liked it after learning the lyrics so im actually really positive with the girls' songs. i dont think the hype is for nothing.

Guest blackjackVip

The "Can't Nobody" teaser made me excited. :D

But it's too electronic(?) and club like song, i'm not sure if it's something i would listen to everyday...unlike "i don't care" and "in the club" <love those songs btw.

I guess we just have different tastes in music. hehe

i'm more into RnB/hiphop songs...

But i'll still buy their C.D :)

Archived