►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Aww I was hoping Blackjacks would be more patient

and wait for the songs to officially release before

listening to the leaked version but what can you do.

Judging from the comments Go Away doesn't seem to

be popular but I know I'll still love it anyways.

what comments exactly? here on soompi? not lof of ppl here heard it, including me, but the ones i saw on Allkpop everyone was saying quality is bad and it cant really be heard...

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 2neblaq

Something have been bothering me... :wacko:

You guys know the Pink Etude Concert?

2ne1 hide their hair except Dara.

We all saw the pictures and everything and wasn't Bom hair looks short and CL have a black hair with a short braided blond hair inside? i'm confused about that... :crazy:

Guest itszmaeee

Something have been bothering me... :wacko:

You guys know the Pink Etude Concert?

2ne1 hide their hair except Dara.

We all saw the pictures and everything and wasn't Bom hair looks short and CL have a black hair with a short braided blond hair inside? i'm confused about that... :crazy:

CL had a hood on because she had extensions on both side of her head/hair whereas her 'real' hair was braided in the back to not make it obvious but some news articles already made it obvious through the pictures. Bommie's hair probably looked short because some people WAS ASSUMING THAT IT WAS SHORT when it was just a small part of her red hair that was captured. She probably had her hair braided in the back too, but since she had bangs they had to have her wear a beanie and a hoodie. I thought Minzy's hair was fake or a wig since it was tooooo jet black to even be considered real.

Oh wells. I'm loving their hairstyle now more so than anyone ever would pwahaha.

One more thing i would like to add, i hope blackjacks wont upload the 3 Mvs into their youtube accounts, lets all watch the videos on YG channel once they are uploaded there crazy.gifphew.gif

Guest tazanya

could not agree more clwife,

definitely watch the vids on yg's official channel /hopefully like taeyang he will make a whole channel just for the girls :)

Guest chamber

Yah, i would say wait for the official release before judging, i remember that i was critical of I don't Care when we got that video leak. Truthfully those are really muffled that its really hard to get the whole essence of the song.

If it does kinda sound like teenage dream then i'm ok with that, i think its something new for them, i always wanted them to try songs with less electronic beats.

not gonna lie, i wish i caught the leak xP so curious.

i love how they call it 007! and then there's that photoshopped pic of them walking away like mission impossible. perfect way to describe 2NE1 right now.

anyways, all the new songs are registered on komca.or.kr! you can see the first line of the lyrics there, but most wouldnt make sense now so it doesnt matter. Can't Nobody (Eng Ver.) first line is "BALMAIN TO KTZ MANY..." o_o about clothes... idk.

Guest fallen_angel

just heard the teaser it sounds good! i guess theyre going for the more dance type approach. i wonder what the thing at the top says the only think i can understand is something about "1st on america billboard chart".. anyone wanna translate?

I LOVE THE TEASER!!

The song sounds good! I love how CL's english is very clear..It'll be total hit here in the US if they promote it^^ and honestly for the first time i see that if anyone can make it in US then it will be 2ne1!

v i think its the english version =) coz Can't nobody will be both in korean and english

Guest Banana Peel

OMG, sudden explosion of 2ne1 teasers again :D yayyy, everyday, eh? I'm loving it! And those photos look soo nice, ahhh CL is definitely looking good. And Bom is so pretty, she looks like she lost even more weight. ok, but one thing I don't really like in these pictures is Minji's concept. She looks, er, formal with that dress and her hair calmly straightened. I wish they kept her playful image instead of making her TOO womanly/girly. And I guess Dara's taking a break in her usual "crazy-do"s? LOL. XD kinda wish she dyed her hair blonde too, hahaha.

The song sounds very techno/dance. Not exactly what I wanted to hear but it does match the racing theme of the MV. It's CL's voice in the teaser, right? That's a lot of english in just one line O_____O lol. I REALLY hope in one of these 3 title songs, there will be a song that has a similar FIERCE feel in the song like fire & pretty boy.

Guest pumcake

But I can't seem to recognize if it is really CL the one who is singing. Or a hint of Dara in the song??

Okay. Let's just wait patiently for Sept. 9, 2010? Alright Blackjacks?? :) Nolja~~

love the teaser photos! bom's hair is soo red, but doesn't look bad. CL's hair is love and hate xP

and it's a dance track! i can't stop replaying~

[30s PREVIEW] 2NE1 - Can't Nobody

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnBunZlywjI

also, 2NE1 will have bus ads to help promote.

mn2n3l.jpg

and car wraps and all, wheee~ go all out baby!

they will get their own YT channel too, that's where the MV will be released!

Archived