►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest itszmaeee

I JUST HOPE *CROSSES MY FINGERS AND FEET* TO MAKE IT NOT SOUND LIKE THAT AT ALL! I'd be dissapointed because no matter how popular her songs are nowadays, I'm at least hoping Teddy wouldn't jump into that bandwagon. I KNOW OUR GIRLS WORKED THEIR BUTTS OFF FOR THIS and we've all been waiting behind our computer screens sitting are butts on our chairs, I'm just hoping and keep on hoping and keeeeep on hoping hoping hoping that our girls won't dissapoint us. I know they wont. SEPTEMBER 7 MIGHT BE 2NE1 TV SEASON 2! BETTER STALK MNET JUST IN CASE. SEPTEMBER 9 WE ALL KNOW WHAT THAT IS. SEPTEMBER 12 AND WE AS HELL ALL KNOW ABOUT THAT EITHER!!! BOMB WEEK IS NEXT WEEEK!!!

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest darkaz619

haha you guys don't like it is ok there 2 more song to look forward to i bet one is hip hop other one i don't know

for me even it sound like Katy Perry i still like it.

Guest songbird86

^Agreed:)

There's no reason for anyone to worry. That's why they're releasing 3 title tracks, so they can reach a wider audience and show their different styles. I think that style of music with the whole racing car theme goes together pretty well. Just think of it as the las hurrah! for summer theme. I'm sure you'll find songs you'll like more than others on the album.

Edit: Also, I love the album covers and all the fan pics are great!!

Guest NV4ever

WOW CL-ROO LOOKS SOO BLONDE!! LOL But totally beautiful ^^ they're still filming the MV??

So Go Away probably was film last~~ cant wait for all 3 MVs!!

Nothing to worry about guys, they have 3 title tracks! and it was just one minute of a leak version!

Wait for the official version to come out and BAM! 2NE1 gonna shock us all with their AWESOMENESS :lol:

Leader Rin driving and racing~~ omg...it's gonna be soo hottt hahaha

09092010 COME FASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

^I can already tell that "GO AWAY" MV WILL BE EPIC. WOW CL looks amazing!! I'm trusting teddy with 2NE1 :wub: And like someone said before they have 3 title tracks that are meant to grab a broad audience so of course they will sound really different. We can all pick which one we like the most and are lucky enough to see them perform it live. I'll say it again YG is a genius! ;) got my pre order from DVDHEAVEN!! NOW THE WAIT BEGINS!! :D

Personally, I don't think Go Away sound like those songs mentioned.

To me it sounds like the same genre as Let's Go Party but faster and stronger

or something like Taeyang's Just A Feeling.

vvvv It looks like they're being extra careful with recording Can't Nobody since one leak is enough.

Guest NV4ever

got this from wil-N in AKP:

"Gosh this got me more excited!!!

Coz 2NE1’s comeback stage is being recorder in private… for their song Can’t Nobody too avoid song leaking and at the same time with few staff participating accdng to inki reps!!!."

OMG!! YG is totally going all out for the girls comeback! 3 title tracks, 3 MVs, and all the secrecy!!

BEST COMEBACK EVER!~ ^o^

IM SOO EXCITED~ 2NE1 FIGHTING!

BLACKJACKS NOLJA ^^

Guest itszmaeee

2NE1's comeback with 'Can't Nobody' is being recorded in private!

Like in the movie 007, 2NE1 is unfolding a top secret comeback operation.

Already causing a huge riot with the release of their new album photos and their album track list, there is news that hot icon 2NE1 is currently in the midst of preparing for their independent comeback stage on the 12th on SBS Inkigayo. The production crew is taking extreme care and precautions for this recording.

On this day, 2NE1 will be revealing all three title tracks for their album, 'To Anyone'. 'Inkigayo' representatives stated, "In order to perfect their comeback stage even further, they are planning to record the performance for the title song 'Can't Nobody' in secret."

They added, "In fear of the song leaking, the recording is currently being made in private, with a minimal amount of staff participating."

In 2010, what kind of style and performance will they grasp the eyes and the ears of the public with? There is much attention on 2NE1's new unique transformation.

Meanwhile, not only for the idol world, but for the fans as well, 2NE1's first full length album including 12 songs has created a lot of burning interest. This time, they will be presenting a total of 3 title songs, an ambitious strategy in order to show 2NE1's musical style.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100903n05034

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

Guest Himitsuu

It does kind of sound like the one being mentioned but it doesn't mean the entire song would sound like it. Also, the song can't really be heard that clearly so let's not be too negative about it. So anyway, thanks for the fan pics, LEADA's hair is blonder there. lol who is she with at the resto? probably her lover in the MV? ke! 

WOW. Recorded in private? Exciting! 2NE1 will definitely surprise everyone with their comeback! w00t.gif

Guest lucy_monostone

i have a feeling that they already finished shooting for the 2 MVs, i mean come on they only have one week before their comeback...according to sources they started filming with race car on aug 29 or 30? for that one certain MV if they're going to film another 2, i think there's no chance but to rush everything...so i have a hunch that the 2 MVs are already done. I just don't like another INAG mv the 1st ver. they sorta rushed it co'z Dara has to go to L.A at that time and then it end up been removed by YG co'z he's not liking it, well he did not monitored INAG ver 1 at that time too so... I hope this time their more careful...

oh gawd all these waiting is starting to become nerve racking, high expectation is sprouting everywhere and it's making me nervous all of a sudden...gosh and there's this leak too...gosh~

Aww I was hoping Blackjacks would be more patient

and wait for the songs to officially release before

listening to the leaked version but what can you do.

Judging from the comments Go Away doesn't seem to

be popular but I know I'll still love it anyways.

^ Most of us haven't heard it yet..they are just assuming that it might sound like that based on description of darkaz619 who listened to the leaked song..I don't believe it anyway coz i heard the sound quality was bad =)

rest assure guys and hope for the best!

Guest toozdae08

I'v heard nothing and I'm not trying to hear anything. Nothing ever sound good till you hear the full song. I wont let anyone or anything spoil Sept 9th for me.

Archived