►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

just pre-ordered 2 copies from DVDHeaven!! cant wait till it arrives kakaka the albums gonna look soo beautiful

on my collection shelf ^^ totally stand out!

JS tweeted again! he listened to the song~! lucky ^^ makes me even more excited, their songs are always the BEST keke

BlackJacks Remember To Buy The Album and Also Help With Streaming and Voting For The Girls on Those K-charts~!

Let's Get Our Girls On TOP!!

wow see this is what i said before and it happened tongue2.gif , i said i hope their will be no fancam teaser like what happened in IDC, seriously who would be so stupid to do that to the girls???? crazy.gif ,but i am glad they took it down, even tho i have a feeling we are gonna see lots of this fancam in youtube soon :wacko:

Guest NV4ever

yea i heard tat a short fancam of the girls " Go away" mv was leaked~~ but glad tat they took it down!

i know we're all really impatient, but let's not do this to our girls! they worked soo hard for this

wait for the official MV guys! and if there're anymore of those leak vids, report immediately!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

yea i heard tat a short fancam of the girls " Go away" mv was leaked~~ but glad tat they took it down!

i know we're all really impatient, but let's not do this to our girls! they worked soo hard for this

wait for the official MV guys! and if there're anymore of those leak vids, report immediately!

There are actually 2 fancam the first one was 30 sec long ang the Second one was 1:00 min long!! BUT the two Vid are not longer available!! cuz most Of 2ne1 fans that saw it including Me told the YT users to take in DOWN and now they are all gone BUT i don't know if other People has downloaded it before the VIDS was took down!!!

I wish other people will not do the same!!

REMINDER TO all BLACKJACK If you saw Fancams Of 2ne1 GO AWAY pls ask the YT USER IF he/she can take it off!!!

SORRY I'M JUST WORRIED!! 2NE1'S COMEBACK WILL NOT BE SURPRISE, EXCITING ANYMORE!!

Guest maxim16

i saw the fancams and indeed i am craving for more! no doubt these girls are amazing. it is quite understandable, blackjacks are all hype and excited for the girls' comeback...so why dont we just chill a little bit.

a 30 sec vid wont hurt:D i guess kblackjack whos face on one of the vids was reprimanded, lol what a guy! and lets not be rude, afterall to those who uploaded the vids for sure they have the same sentiments as ours -_- they just cant wait..truly this impatience is killing me coupled with extreme excitement, :w00t:

anyways, thanks for sharing the subbed onstyle, a drama for Dara?!!!!

:w00t: she deserves the attention she's getting because she is truly a beautiful person inside and out.

i have late reaction about the pictures posted by YGlife..hope i wont be out of place :lol:

okay here is my take B)

CL, of course her charisma is undeniable, love her new hair, suits her well.

Baby Minji, wow as in wow, spikes everywhere! very pretty yet fierce.

Bommie, red hair? love it, wanna try lettuce diet, bommie is looking good :) bom i missed your 8D personality!

Dara, what more can i say, one word "goddess"

OK guys is it just me or does 2ne1 have a lot of older fan girls??? even older than Dara nd Bom, i feel like they r the only girl group that have that much of older Fan girls, which is really good blush.gif

Guest itszmaeee

OK guys is it just me or does 2ne1 have a lot of older fan girls??? even older than Dara nd Bom, i feel like they r the only girl group that have that much of older Fan girls, which is really good blush.gif

I don't think they're the only group, but probably the only group who have ACTIVE fan girls buying their albums in bulks. When I say active I mean active as in doing things for 2NE1 and open to everyone about projects etc. I think most of us here are girls hahahaah. I freaking love blackjacks! So many people buying their album. It's nice to experience this even though we don't really see what kblackjacks are up to.

Guest Sonia.Shin

wow seeing all of you pre-ordering...

2NE1 is going to BREAK ALL the record sales of this year or even HISTORY.... lol i may be abit too confident but.... :ph34r: who knows? With Jeremy Scott promoting his fav girls, Will.I.Am producing their upcoming US songs.... I feel something VERY big is going to happen to our girls... something historic.

Guys we have been waiting for their return. 2NE1 & BlackJacks Fighting and NOLJA

I wish I could order it too... =[

Guest darkaz619

there was a leaked fan cam? i missed it. i shouldve have slept. haha

i understand. but how was it? liked it ? loved it? pls share!

yes it was leaked do you really want to know what it sound like.

from what i seen from the video the song sound like Katy Perry Teenge Dream California Gurls mix together.

oh really? havent heard that song. will check now ^^

thanks!

edit:

just listened and while i like both songs im not really thrilled ^^ i hope GO AWAY is 10000000x better hahahaha

now i know why they film the vids to the last minute. it's to avoid all these leaks ^^

Guest la.la.la.la.la.la.la.

GOSH YGE-SHOP!!!

WHY ARE YOU NOT SHIPPING THE ALBUM OVERSEAS?!?!

ALTHOUGH I'VE PRE-ORDERED FROM YESASIA ALREADY,

I REALLY WANT TO BUY ANOTHER COPY FROM YG-ESHOP! :(

BUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING IS NOT AVAILABLE FOR THE ALBUM.

BUT ANYWAYS,

ASIDE FROM BUYING THE PHYSICAL ALBUM,

LET'S ALSO BUY THE DIGITAL ALBUM FROM SORIBADA OR EVEN IN ITUNES (WHEN IT'S AVAILABLE)

PLEASE PLEASE DO NOT DOWNLOAD THE SONGS ILLEGALLY!

LET'S SUPPORT THE GIRLS!

I'VE ALREADY REGISTERED. LOL.

THERE ARE SO MANY WAYS FOR US INTERNATIONAL BLACKJACKS TO SUPPORT THE GIRLS.

WE'VE BEEN WAITING PATIENTLY FOR THEIR COMEBACK SO LET'S SUPPORT THEM IN EVERY WAY WE CAN.

SEPTEMBER 9 PLEASE COME QUICK!

yes it was leaked do you really want to know what it sound like.

from what i seen from the video the song sound like Katy Perry Teenge Dream California Gurls mix together.

I swear i had a feeling it will sound like what u said, because u know her songs are so popular nowdays so :ph34r:

Archived