►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest Zelle

yes :)

i was glad to see that they placed 3rd even with this super long hiatus. it's like a yeah has passed since they ended promoting their first mini album.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NV4ever

^ hehehe even though in my heart they're always NUMBER 1 to me! but this ranking is pretty accurate~~ they're the only group tat ony debuted for 1 year on tat list of girl groups! and they snagged third place ^^ Im soo proud to be a BlackJack! :lol: no one can deny the girls achievement and talents, they're the most successful rookie i have ever seen ^^ and they've only just started! 2NE1 have much much more to offer, just wait till they comeback, they're gonna OWNS! kekeke

Guest babiiv214

Dara's me2day updates!! LOL!

that wa really adorable and funnY! Why are you soo adorkable Darongie? :lol:

She is one random but very observant rabbit! LOL!

I especially enjoyed the one with the me2vid from hwanggsa, she looks like a kid jumping around, it's great to see her enjoying working out, it could help her improve her stamina and of course be a body jjang as well! LOL!

She never fails to make me laugh with her fun and bright personality~

thanks Dara for keeping us updated!

Glad to see the girls ranking third in that List,

though for me of course they will always be number 1, ;)B)

But this is great considering they haven't been active this year yet and had just made it into the Kpop scene last year.. they are the only girl group rookie from last year who made it to the list! Congrats girls!!!

Can't wait for august 10! Good luck! and more power to your new show!

BlackJacks are excited for that as well. ^_^

Guest evilgary

yea same feelings that it is good that they were placed 3rd despite them on such a long break, this shows that they are still loved too

Guest freylekh

I'm happy that our girls, despite of being in the newbie category, is on top 3! That's something major! I am really so proud of the girls. I miss them so so much. I hope papa YG knows how much we all miss the girls. :(

And Dara's update. LOL that wwas really random and funny!! How could she think that way! I just love you, Dara!

Guest AkAnExxxAi

hi!!!

I was checking some pages and found this ------ http://www.tokyohive.com/2010/08/tokyo-hotlist-part-ii/

It´s tokyo´s hotlist and Yulia yangeng´s friend from Japan is rank N°2!!!!

2. Mademoiselle Yulia: the Color wheel. She is the most-sought after DJ for VIP event all around Tokyo’s chic clubs. This mademoiselle is known as “The Lady Gaga of Japan.” She’s only 22 and performed with M.I.A., Steve Aoki and Will.i.am. Yulia’s released two secone remix albums and has her own accessory line, GIZA.

And now for number one…. If you’re surprised by the result, then maybe you need to pay more attention to Japan’s popular stars, cause this lady, made a comeback like no other and deserves to be in the top three.

I guess JS is not the only celebrity friend they have!!!

Our girls are the best!!!

Guest blackjackVip

lol 9 people here? haha

aigoo...this thread used to be flooded with comments before, i miss those days...

i miss 2NE1.

*sigh*

soong ki of running man mentioned sandara park!he compares her as one of the female guests because of her outfit!kekeke!!

haha yes in today's episode..he thought Jiho was Dara from far..they kinda had their hair in a similar way too XD

haha yes in today's episode..he thought Jiho was Dara from far..they kinda had their hair in a similar way too XD

Here's the article about that.

Song Joong Ki mistakes Song Ji Hyo for Sandara Park

20100802songjoongki.jpg

Song Joong Ki discreetly revealed his interest to meet 2NE1’s Sandara Park on Running Man.

During the opening of the show, Song Ji Hyo came in as a guest for the second time. Seeing her from far away, Song Joong Ki thought she was Sandara Park and got excited.

He was quite sad after realizing that it was Song Ji Hyo and jokingly hurt her feelings.

Maybe she’ll come on the show sometime soon after this incident.

cr:allkpop

Guest tomorrow13

[ME2DAY] Dara gives us hints about first episode of 2NE1TV (100802)

me2dayDARA325.jpg

ORIGINAL: 제주도로 출발! ㅋ 도착해서 쿨쿨~ 자고있는 봄이를 깨웠다. 왜케 금방 도착했냐며 비몽사몽 하며 일어나더니 멍~ 을 때리며 말했다… “ 여긴 몇시야? 한국이랑 몇시간 차이나???” 여..여기 제주도인데..넘 웃겨서 폭소하느라 못내릴뻔햇다ㅋㅋ우리봄이멍때려쪄요??ㅋㅋㅋ

TRANSLATION: Departure to Jejudo! ke When we arrived I woke up Bom who was sleeping away going snore snore~. She said with a blank~ expression, while asking why we arrived so quickly and got up while half asleep… “What time is it here? What’s the time difference between here and Korea???” But..we were just at Jejudo*.. I burst into laughter because it was so funny, I almost couldn’t stop ke ke Has our Bom lost her mind?? ke ke ke

Credit: GEE @ YGLadies

Please, please YG, let the girls come back soon.

or at least don't delay 2NE1 tv anymore. :angry:

Guest RSmith021985

Finally bought their first mini-album, gotta find their poster. I want one haha.

Definitely can't wait for their comeback soon.

Guest bluishme

old pictures.. hmmm..

maybe they already changed their hairstyles..that is why dara

doesn't update her me2day.. haha

Guest itszmaeee

old pictures.. hmmm..

maybe they already changed their hairstyles..that is why dara

doesn't update her me2day.. haha

omg! that's what I was thinking. Maybe Dara doesn't want us to see her new hairstyle. I want me girls back!! 2NE1TV2 is my only hope.

Guest bluishme

haha.. hmmm.. I maybe delusional or something.. but everything is possible right?

Can't wait for August 10..

The thread will be alive again haha

21f0c1w.jpg

제주도로 출발! ㅋ 도착해서 쿨쿨~ 자고있는 봄이를 깨웠다. 왜케 금방 도착했냐며 비몽사몽 하며 일어나더니 멍~ 을 때리며 말했다… “ 여긴 몇시야? 한국이랑 몇시간 차이나???” 여..여기 제주도인데..넘 웃겨서 폭소하느라 못내릴뻔햇다ㅋㅋ우리봄이멍때려쪄요??ㅋㅋㅋ

Departure to Jejudo! ke When we arrived I woke up Bom who was sleeping away going snore snore~. She said with a blank~ expression, while asking why we arrived so quickly and got up while half asleep… “What time is it here? What’s the time difference between here and Korea???” But..we were just at Jejudo*.. I burst into laughter because it was so funny, I almost couldn’t stop ke ke Has our Bom lost her mind?? ke ke ke

©LP21

Archived