►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lucy_monostone

this is such a good news! now we all know the 2ne1tv will be back sooner or later but i didn't expect that will be this sooner?! omgosh July 27 really that quick?! better get ready be'coz this will the BOMB!!!

Guest juang_bb

finally, a confirmation that 2ne1tv is back!!! i can continue spazzing now! lol. im guessing, their comeback is really just around the corner. it airs July 27th, after se7en's comeback so im guessing, after se7en's return on the 21st, YG will hopefully start releasing info about 2ne1's comeback. se7en returned 2-3 weeks after YB... and since they want BB in August too, could it be that 2ne1's comeback is 2-3 weeks after se7en? hmm. im excited!!! :D

Guest zaazaac

^ I was thinking that too. So hopefully 2NE1 would be coming back around mid-August then BIGBANG would truly end the summer with a bang at the end of August.

I also read in f**kyeahygfamilyy.tumblr.com that the text on the picture on Dara's latest me2day update said

"we're done preparing."

They really are ready for their comeback! Wooooot!

EDIT: @maxim16 the teaser is already subbed, scroll up this page for the link

Guest maxim16

the teaser looks fun, more excitement, surprises, this is going to be the best!

cant wait!

i demand impromptu sub...lol... :lol:

Guest NV4ever

OMG!! i cant believe it~~ it's finally confirmed! 2NE1TV Season 2!!! OUR GIRLS ARE BACK!

this call for a celebration BlackJacks~! :lol:

the teaser looks really good, they're having tons of fun there...how i miss their dorkiness hahaha

Gotta mark my calendar for July 27th!!

hmm..since they're airing this early so is the girls comeback coming real soon?? at the end of July maybe~~

im thinking papa YG gonna have more surprises for us! like " 2NE1 COMEBACK DATE CONFIRMED " kekeke ^.^

Guest lloovvee

Finally, something official to celebrate the impending comeback of 2NE1!

I miss them so much! They all look so cute and I agree with Dara that 2NE1 to Anyone will be so much fun and entertaining to watch! :)

Yeah finally it's about time!!! i've missed my girls like crazy...

OMG i need to buy their new cd when it comes out.. their gonna sweep all charts

omo omo i 'm sooooooo excited and seeing that minji's hair is really growing out is beautiful.....

and im never gonna have to search for this thread on page 2 or 3 again!!!!!!!!!!

Guest songbird86

I'm so happy 2ne1 TV is back. Watched the first season when it came out, and started feeling withdrawal so I decided to try and watch it again; they were all taken down! What's up with that? Anyone knows where to download them?

Just a thought and this thought makes me so happy: This is most deffinatley signaling a comeback soon for them. Do you think they'd put their album up on itunes like Taeyang and T.O.P.? They'd reach the top of the chart if this happen, and it would make the album more accessible to foreign fans.

Guest wanderlove

wo-hoo.. 2NE1TV is back!!! hoping that they also comeback and release an album.. YES, my YGE FAMILY withdrawal are now gone, now that they are all coming back.. so excite!!...

Is this going to be like YGTV Season 1? All artists is going to have a segment and they put it in one show or just 2NE1 in one show and others will have another time for their show too?

Guest tazanya

There is so much news about our girls right now. very exciting.

SSI_20100714223010_V.jpg

2NE1's Sandara Park transforms into 'Rambo Girl'

On the 13th, Sandara Park revealed a picture on her me2day that she had taken standing next to a real model of Rambo. In the photo, she had a red band wrapped around her head and had her face scrunched up on one side, with her hands pointing a gun upwards, grasping the attentions of the fans.

In addition, Sandara Park had matched tiger-print wedge heels with her blue jeans, giving her a sexy, Amazon warrior look.

Fans who saw Sandara Park's photo replied with enthusiastic responses, such as, "Whatever she does, Dara looks pretty", "This photo exudes a sexy feeling,", "She really looks like an Amazon warrior", "She looks like she could go off to the army for training", "Hurry and do activities in Korea"

Meanwhile Sandara Park appeared in Big Bang member, Taeyang's recent music video, 'I need a girl', making a enthusiastic performance.

Source: http://news.nate.com.../20100714n21753, http://news.nate.com.../20100714n23992

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

Also, CHECK out the YG Family soompi thread about "It's A YG Baby!" [Posted with permission from Moderators]

Guest NV4ever

Park sisters eating ddokbugi!! sooo kuteee ^.^ and the IDC music in the background lol how appropriate hahaha it looks delicious ^.^ now i want some ddokbugi too! ^O^

here's another one of Dara me2day, the girls celebrating the returns of 2NE1TV and the COUNTDOWN BEGINS~!!

darame2day.jpg

2NE1 tv 시즌 투… 재밌겟다..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ[D-13]

Translation: 2NE1 tv season two... ah it's going to be fun.. ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke ke [D-13]

Cap on picture says "We're done preparing"

Credits: Dara's Me2day and GEE@YGL ^.^

Guest Zelle

I'm so happy 2ne1 TV is back. Watched the first season when it came out, and started feeling withdrawal so I decided to try and watch it again; they were all taken down! What's up with that? Anyone knows where to download them?

Just a thought and this thought makes me so happy: This is most deffinatley signaling a comeback soon for them. Do you think they'd put their album up on itunes like Taeyang and T.O.P.? They'd reach the top of the chart if this happen, and it would make the album more accessible to foreign fans.

i hope they do! i know they have a lot of intl fans! i do want to see how much love theyll get!~ for sure Perez and JS will DL them ^v^

and wahhh, im so excited for 2NE1tv!!! i love the girls so much! does it have the same schedule as before? ah, i cant wait! now we'll know what they were doing in Japan, London, and LA! and maybe we'll get a glimpse of how they're collaborating with. although i believe that's top secret until they release the single itself! wasnt it aired on Wednesdays before though? now it's on Tuesdays? isi t gonna be 2NE1tv every week like season 1? how about the others YG fam members? hehe. lots of questions. i just want to see more of the girls. i miss them so much! it's really now back to following them. and listening to their music. and hearing it play everywhere. aw, i miss those times. last year was really a blast and i cant wait for what they have in store for us this year.

Blackjacks wake up! 2NE1 is back!!!!!!!!!!! 12 days! yay!

Guest elavip

21dara12791618428078me2.jpg

Dara: 와쌉?!?ㅋ 예전에 내 미투중에 비행스토리라던지 뭐 그런 재밌는일들 있자나요~ 그런걸 영상으로 직접 보게된다면! 어떨거같아요??? 아이고오 ㅋ 어떤 장면이 찍혔는지 어떤장면이 나올지 나도 몰라서..ㅋㅋ 닥본사 해야겟네!!!^__^ㅋㅋㅋ

hwang ssabunim update,

1279176059ziiw.jpg

밍끼 뭐해요???

Mingkki, what are you doing?

100715 MCD 200th Episode - 2NE1 Congrats Message

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CD7Ix7KoF90

100715 CN BLUE - I Don't Care (2NE1) on MCD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmPcbxe3wtY

Archived