►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest sryche

398 Days: A Quiescent World Without 2NE1

This is an excerpt from an article written by blackVIPS:

The spectacular mix of of sound that are uniquely their own, the bizarre display of colorful costumes that have become their signature, the bombastic live stage performance that drives fans dancing and singing along with them – we miss 2NE1.

We laughed with them in their happiest times, we cried with them when they shed tears of happiness for the success they achieved, we even shouts “Nolja!” with them when we wanted them to do well, and most importantly, we are there for them through everything and anything for 398 days now.

VIEW FULL ARTICLES - HERE

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

awardsn.jpg

It seems like yesterday but oh look at those awards 2NE1 got. Seems like long years of training really paid off. And we have a lot of years to look forward to. I think the girls will need a bigger shelf for their awards. These are not all the awards they've got...the awards from MAMA, Mnet's Choice, M!Countdown, Style Icon, Rhythmer, Melon, etc are not included.

I don't know from what award giving body the one in the top shelf from (same row with CDMA2009)...but it looks familiar. Anybody knows? Seems I missed that one!

----------

YG Family to heat up this summer

2010061807547723432.jpg

Big Bang, 2NE1, Se7en, and even Gummy. YG Family is heating up this summer in the idol world. As the representative of Yang Hyunseok expressed, it's finally time for the "YG forces to mobilize themselves".

Ever since last year July when 2NE1 released their mini album, YG Family has not released an offline album (T/N: I think the author of the article made an error - Gummy did release an offline album & Big Bang had their Japanese activities.). With popular idols Big Bang and 2NE1 , as well as Se7en, Gummy, and other top solo artists, the great agency has been on hiatus for one year. Why?

The reason is simple. Yang Hyunseok representatives said "It's important that our artists succeed with properly composed contents. The YG members have had sufficient time and made new songs and practiced them. In the first half of this year, the reason that there were no properly-made, hit songs was because the contents were simply led by fans demands were insufficient", "Starting in July, this will all change with the comeback of the YG artists."

At the climax of the productions, not only is there the main producers of YG - Teddy and Perry, but also special long-term special artists from America that are producing for YG artists. "Previously, even offering them large amounts of money, these are prominent artists who wouldn't accept the offers", "However seeing Big Bang and 2NE1, they were impressed. They expressed how even if they were to debut in the American market, they would be incomparable."

At the sound of the signal, one by one, they'll be charging at full speed and are planning to take the idol world by storm.

It's also almost time for 2NE1 to comeback. In the music market, saturated with girl groups that all have similar styles, it is certain that 2NE1 will stimulate their fans with a powerful, destructive force with their comeback, using a combined force of their skill and individuality. These girls, who appeared at Big Bang's Japanese concert as guests, already are advancing into the world market, starting with their Japanese speaking and receiving high praise from the Japanese audience.

The music market is melting in the heat of the World Cup, with YG Family's reappearances beginning in July, it seems like it will regain its energy and return interest to the idol world.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1006180042

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS ONLY

I'm a bit more excited for their comeback upon reading this news. They will be back with a powerful and destructive force? Whoah! It's seems bigger than the storm they made when they debut. Aigoo...if things will fall into place, the long wait will really be worth it. And they're working with American producers? And it already came from them that 2NE1 has a high chance to debut in American market. And I would really agree with sajangnim in the 3rd paragraph...tell me what song can you consider as a "Song of the Year" for 2010? All the songs that comes out the 1st half of 2010 are pretty decent but nothing really stands out yet.

Guest bluishme

2NE1 and Lee Min-Ho for Etude Pink Play Concert

Beauty brand, Etude, will hold their Pink Concert on August 20. Scheduled to appear are their Etude models girlgroup, 2NE1, and popular actor, Lee Min-Ho. The concert will be held at the Riverside Park, where aside from the concert, fun Etude games would be played as part of their campaign.

Lee Min-Ho, who is currently taking a break after finishing his drama, is greatly anticipated by fans, as this would be his first time directly meeting them, as part of Etude House. While girlgroup, 2NE1, who is also on hiatus as they are preparing for their full album, is expected to have a passionate stage for this special occasion.

In addition to the 2NE1 concert, plus the Etude make-up campaign, there are also other activities lined up, like photo sessions, and the appearance of a popular DJ, which is sure to guarantee a fun summer night.

Credits:

Source: http://morningnews.co.kr/article.php?aid=127690976624030006

Translated by: knucklepink@YGLadies.com

Guest NV4ever

Yayyyy...first thing i see when i logged in the thread is the girls new event!! cant wait to see this ^^ even though

we've heard all of their songs for like thousands time now lmao~~ but im always happy to see the girls D:

Guest cristina0422

^^Promotional banner for the Etude event.

2010061910442010011.jpg

Dara's Me2Day 100619

21dara12769204913253me2.jpg

굿모닝!^.^ 뾰옥!

Good Morning! ^.^ Ppyook!

oohh...no more ppyong? hehe.

anyway, the shelf Dara shown in her me2day is one of many gifts DC kids gave to them for their anniversary. that's pretty useful huh! but when they comeback they'll need a bigger one.

1276188001_201006110142201626278201_0.jpg

12769367812010061917441.gif

cr.DC2NE1

Guest jadeal_17

http://img541.imageshack.us/img541/9449/21dara12769204913253me2.jpg

Dalong looking cute hiding behind that curtain.

She seems to be sporting the "shy" look.

Is it because you will be meeting Lee Min Ho again? kk.

Man, DC Kids are rich! They really pamper the girls~

I really like the history book the most!

Something to share:

You guys remember Dara's photo with Se7en and Hanbyul right? Well I think it's taken from the YG Cafeteria.

117352369-ecd321ed860df3bffa8a26c7b7a48ed6.4c1c5ce0-scaled.jpg

" Watched soccer in the cafeteria! Was my first time really sitting down n watching one. Good times, shouting korea!! Ha" -Shaun Evartisto twitter update.

^Now how cool is the YG crib? I say VERY, VERY COOL.

Guest cristina0422

Minji's Me2Day 100619

6p5j7m.jpg

더 높이날려면 먼저 네 날개를키워라..세상은넓고 날수있는곳은많다^^

Guest tazanya

Minji's Me2Day 100619

더 높이날려면 먼저 네 날개를키워라..세상은넓고 날수있는곳은많다^^

Trans: "If you want to fly higher, first you have to spread your wings.. The world's big and there are a lot of places you can fly^^

Cr. elise @ ygladies.com

I love how the picture seems so full of life and like its taking off and her words are so on point with the picutre.  Great job maknae.

Oh and the more I am seeing the DC trophy case, the more I know the girls will need hundreds of these.  from Dara's past me2 it already looks half full.

158bg3d.jpg   5voh7m.jpg

wowza

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Trans: "If you want to fly higher, first you have to spread your wings.. The world's big and there are a lot of places you can fly^^

Cr. elise @ ygladies.com

I love how the picture seems so full of life and like its taking off and her words are so on point with the picutre.  Great job maknae.

Oh and the more I am seeing the DC trophy case, the more I know the girls will need hundreds of these.  from Dara's past me2 it already looks half full.

158bg3d.jpg   %7Boption%7D5voh7m.jpg

wowza

The other Trophy has not put in the case yet...i know they have 30+ or less trophies...kekeke...2ne1 is the best!! But yeah you're right They need more of that when they COMEBACK kekeke..I miss 2ne1!!

^^baby minkki has a lot of talent. good job maknae!! and look at the caption. oh minzy.. *sighs*

^^ aigooo. i knew those trophy cabs from dara's updates were familiar.

now i remember where i've first seen them yay! >.<

those are really useful and prettily customized. ;-)

Dara @ GHS Interview

she's really close with her dear manager. seems like he's one caring manager. he's cute btw.

2NE1 @ First-Half of 2010 TV Compilation by TamTam@2NE1gall

re-up by ohdara2 cr: tamtamxox@2ne1gall

Guest NV4ever

wow...tat's alot of gift for the girls~!! KblackJacks are rich~! hahaha, but our gifts were great too rite ^^ hehehe

I know the girls awards are more than wat Dara shows on her me2day~~ they've like 20+ awards :lol:

Magnae minzy drew tat? she's really talented!!!

Guest bella0

I Miss 2NE1 Yall :( :(

Patiently Waiting For There Comeback

I'm Glad The Girl's are Having events and stuff Like that Etude concert thingy

t0g9pz.jpg

Guest NV4ever

Leader FINALLY UPDATED her me2day!!!! and with her wifey dara too ^^ they're both sooo kutee :D

"It's About Time"...is she hinting at somethign??

aigoo, they're sure knows how to teases the fans :lol:

Archived