^ can somebody translate the messages above?? plllsss

i miss 2ne1 already!!! cant wait for their comebacks!:P

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest icon_999

Dara's Me2day Trans

There's a camera hanging from the inside of our car. It's hanging there for in case I get into a car accident, but it bothers me a bit because it records me my regular appearance ke Today again, as expected, I listened to songs form the 90s with Bom and worked hard to sing and dance... ke

Because it's embarrassing to get filmed like that, while sitting in the front seat, I quickly~! pulled out the wire!!^.^V And comfortably reminisced about the old days as I listened to our oppa's songs...

So like that I'm currently enjoying myself...! Then Jjangoo Manager says while riding in the car.. "Noona~ why did you pull out the GPS wire?" Duh... I picked the wrong wire...ㅠㅠ ke ke ke Oh my god! Darong fell out of a tree too.. so I also make mistakes..ㅠke ke

um not sure what she's going on about re: falling out of a tree LOL

credit: GEE@ygladies.com

Dara @ Magic Premier

70uyrk.jpg

301djyq.jpg

daramagic1.jpg

daramagic2.jpg

daramagic3.jpg

news1276689571_208102_1_m.jpg

16_66416.jpg

201006162112571003_1.jpg

201006162120021003_1.jpg

201006162117571003_1.jpg

Credit: Newsen + tvdaily + Prisha@YGladies.com

Guest babymodz

Dara watching world cup with Se7en & Park Han Byul?

1ha7hx.jpg

s: 세균아듐마 @ 21DC

& i want that Christopher Kane top Dara's wearing for the premiere!

girl rocking those shoes

i wonder what the other girls are doing now...

Guest jadeal_17

Dara @ Hye Sun's Movie Premier

Awww...so sweet of her to drop by. I bet they are all busy with practice (else Dara won't be alone).

She must've sneaked out (or begged XD) so she can come to this event. Lovin her outfit!

Recent Me2Day Series

Uh oh! Wrong plug! XD

Will we be seeing Dara and Bom crazily singing to some 90's songs in 2ne1TV?

Yes, I know she mentioned that it was for accident recording purposes, but I refuse to believe that part of her update.

Still crossing fingers for 2NE1TV Season 2!

YG friends watching World Cup

Another awwww moment right there. They are friends alright.

Check out the YG LOVE WARS on my siggie below. It's oneshot with Se7en, Hanbyul and Dara

Guest cristina0422

YG friends watching World Cup

Another awwww moment right there. They are friends alright.

Check out the YG LOVE WARS on my siggie below. It's oneshot with Se7en, Hanbyul and Dara

Hi Jadeal! I actually read your fics. Hahaha. That's the first thing that came in my mind - your fic! Especially when I saw the Cass beer infront of Dara. Haha.

Dara's Me2day 100616

21dara127670239100735me.jpg

우리집에왔어요~ 엄마품으로~! 이제 잘려구요~ 앗! 얼마전 봄허벅지 폴라로이드 이벤트 당첨자에게 짱매와 연락을 몇번이나~시도해봤으나 계속 답이없어서 다시 뽑아야할거같아요!ㅋ홧팅!^^ 어떤 방식으로뽑아야할까나

viewimageq.jpg

cr.DC2NE1

So they travel by plane when they went to Busan for guerilla concert and the baseball opening pitch.

Guest babysweet

wow....Dara's latest Dara's Me2day 100616 picture that she uploaded looks so pretty and gorgeous....i like her in that look. it's simple and with light make-up & not too much of eye-liner on. She looks like a blooming flower !!!

I hope in 2NE1 new comeback, they will style DARA with a more feminine look...I like her hair down & hope they would not put too heavy make-up on her face this time...She look BEST in simple light make-up & hopefully she can gain a little weight....she's too petite and skinny as though she'll be blown away by the big wind with her small body...kekekeke

havent visit this thread for quite some times~ kkkkk~!

BTW, I have something to share, I dont know if this have been posted before but this is totally an unseen to me!

And I've become a "YG Secret" for three years! *smack my head on the wall~!!* -_-

tumblr_l0wse52twP1qb6r9xo1_400.jpg

Taken from:: FvckYeahSongBaekyoung@Tumblr

Chaerin with her oppas~ ^_^ I think this must be at the backstage from 2007 SBS Gayo Daejun~ :D

1TYM, JinuSean and Se7en~ Man I miss them so damn much!! :tears:

EDIT~

ROFL~ Soompi edited the link to the original source coz its contain cuss word~ :P kkkkkk~ dont click it guys~ LOL~ :lol:

Guest fiyfly

That picture of CL in 2007 definitely brings back memories.  I remember watching that stage and thinking, who is that girl in the middle of the YG Family guys?  She totally held her own in her short rap even back then, and has just improved with time.  :D 

I wonder where Dara is watching the game and if they'll be watching together again tomorrow when Korea plays...  She looks so spirited and actually normal, like another happy girl cheering on her favorite team (unlike the fun and adorkable Dara we see on stage).  Hopefully more pics of the other girls will pop up too.  :)  Also love Dara's look at the Magic premiere - so happy to see family support, as always. 

Guest tazanya

CL is barely recognizable in that pic... but man I love that performance she was just like a beast.  Reminds me of old school lil kim in junion mafia with all those folks.

Here is the full article for Dara's Musician's Choice -- (If anyone can find CL's Musician Choice can you pm me the link would be nice if that one got translated too)

Musician's Choice - Sandara Park's 'Pop classics that she enjoyed when she was in her adolescence'

tn_1276060202_-351037246_0.jpg

Sandara Park (26) boasts the freshest voice amongst the four members of 2NE1. While the other members display a feast of American rap, overflowing with groovy rhythms and taste, she often sings gently in a fine, bright tone. Because of this, she heard the fans talking about how she's 'playing on her own', however soon after, she took a central position in the group as neutralizing the strong, American music with her pop-style colours and rose as the only girl in the group to grant them freshness.

"At first I didn't like the style of music that we made. It was a genre that I couldn't listen to well. CL, the leader, helped me to get accustomed to the music so now I'm comfortable with it. Now I really like our style of music; now if songs don't have a rap part it feels weird to listen to."

Now that this new, confident image has been combined with music, it feels fresh. Even though adapting to this new style of music and projecting self-confidence hasn't been easy, she tries her hardest with a newfound sense of bravery.

As we all know, Sandara Park lived in the Phillipines since the 5th grade. Starting from when she was young, she wasn't outgoing, couldn't talk to strangers well or make eye contact. "What's more, I couldn't even talk to my classmates. I couldn't speak English; I was lonely, awkward and bored by myself, my only companion was music that I listened to in my room without anyone knowing. Music in the Phillipines closely followed trends in America, so there wasn't a day that I didn't listen to music."

In school festivals, she was the girl who always sat in the back, the girl who would, even while everyone else was singing along to the school song, pretend to sing along. When finally she went on stage and performed, it was shocking. Also, when she debuted in the Phillipines, her friends were amazed, asking, 'How could this girl, who can't even speak, sing?' "When I was in my room I was able to sing. But when it was time to perform, it was so scary. In the end, I was able to overcome my fears and perform in front of the school. From that point on, I began to feel more and more passionate about singing."

The theme of this week's 'Musician's Choice,' called 'Enjoyable pop music of our youth that has influenced today's freshness,' has various meanings to it. It was the friend who consoled her when times were toughest, but it was also the thing that made her a celebrity and highlights the refreshing qualities of her group. "These days people normally grow up with rap or hip hop music, but because I grew up with pop, my style is sort of unusual. These are the classic pop songs that can more easily be found while exercising or reminiscing."

Even though Sandara isn't actively promoting right now, she's still as busy as ever. With CFs, vocal and dance training, and even Japanese language studies, there's no time to rest. Even with all her activities, there's still many things she'd like to do. "Of course, I really want to get better at singing and performing. Honestly, I don't think I have I have a star quality, but it's really fun for me. When I see Daesung (of Big Bang) performing, I think that he's very natural on stage. I want to try learning from him, hoho."

The first album Sandara Park chose: Destiny's Child's [survivor]

This is the third album by the trio, Beyonce, Michelle, and Kelly. I discovered this album around the time I graduated from high school. At that time the song 'Brown Eyes' was popular so I heard it everywhere. Truthfully, this group's music is a little different from what I normally listen to and singing along to them was kind of tiring, but the song is really good. I like trios the most; I used to dream about groups a lot. I like that with groups, you could sing songs that wouldn't be possible to sing solo. Although there will be different types of voices together, being in a group can improve live performances. When I was young, because Americans had taller statures, I used to think they were scary. But now, because of this group, I know that they can be cute as well.

The 2nd album Sandara Park chose: Christina Aguilera's [Christina Aguilera]

Christina Aguilera, who followed in the footsteps of Mariah Carey and Whitney Houston, released her debut album in 1999 at the age of 18. "I thought the song 'Come On Over' was especially good. I bought this in the tape form and I'd listen to both sides every day. How such a powerful voice can come from someone so petite and cute, I still find amazing to this day. This artist is different from my style of music but I can learn a lot from her. For me, I like the music that she made in the beginning. Later on her style became more and more sexy so it became harder to follow her. In this album, other than R&B and soul, there's a variety of musical styles."

The third album Sandara Park chose: Britney Spears' […Baby One More Time]

The trend setter of the dance world's debut album released in 1999. "It's an album that I sang along to a lot. These are songs that I sang while dreaming about appearing on stage with that kind of fairy-like look. This music made me dream about having an idol-like appearance, similar to the 'Princess of Pop'. I would even take Britney songs and try to choreograph my own dance steps to the chorus. A song that I particularly sang along to a lot was 'From the Bottom of My Broken Heart'. It's a ballad song talking about a guy's first love, and I sang along to the song, immersed in the song's feel. Britney is a wannabe in terms of music, but I don't particularly like her way of living. I want to be a righteous person who doesn't make mistakes. "

The fourth album Sandara Park chose: Spice Girl's [spiceworld]

The 1996 work of the 5 member girl group who David Beckham's wife, Victoria Beckham belonged to. "Because one of the songs on the album, 'Stop' was really popular, a lot of pretty and successful girls would perform it. Like a right of passage, proving these one's own talent. It was a song that I wanted to sing at our school's festival but because I was shy, it was a song that I couldn't even think about doing. I think Spice Girls are different from other girl artists. They're a bubbly team with songs that are easier for people to sing, and can show off their freshness. If one day there's an opportunity, I want to make the song into 2NE1 style and sing it."

The fifth album Sandara Park chose: Hanson's [Middle of Nowhere]

In 1997, Hanson, a group formed by three brothers, debuted with this album. Taylor Hanson, the 14 year old with vocals that combine a soft, feminine feel with soul, shows off his charm through his music. "At that time, it was really surprising. It was amazing that even in dance music, such a cool voice could be found. They had a lot of happy songs; when I was alone in my room, I'd listen to them. I liked the youngest member, Zachary, the most, because his voice was cute and nice to listen to. I like the lanky, pale style as opposed to the muscular, strong guys, so Zachary was just my type. These days I don't really like the 'Beast-dol' style; I miss the era of HOT and SechsKies.

"I want to be a musician who can make people feel happy."

After the then-reserved girl's performance, her friends' attitudes all changed. People she didn't know would say hi and talk to her. Sandara says her personality changed 90% to become more extroverted. Sandara's search for a more 'fun' mode to her music, as opposed to a 'serious' one, is unrelated to her previous experiences. "Because I was able to make my friends laugh while in front of the stage, I was able to change and get to this point. I'd like people to continue smiling. There are more esteemed artists, but I just want to become a happy and interesting person."

Sandara, a typical 'girl next door,' says, "Honestly, I don't understand music very well but I want to be devoted to bringing smiles to people's faces with music. On stage, my powerful stage presence is indeed ironic, but this way, the times where I have fun are even more pronounced." In this interview, Sandara hoped to reconcile her strong stage presence with her honest and cute way of speaking, but instead, for the first time, everyone laughed so hard they clutched their stomachs.

Source: http://music.naver.com/today.nhn?startdate=20100614

Translated by GEE & elise @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

Guest cristina0422

^

[Naver] Musician's Choice

CL - November 23, 2009

http://music.naver.com/today.nhn?startdate=20091123

it's 2 days after PDG release.

Dara's Musical Influence

- Destiny's Child

- Christina Aguilera

- Britney Spears

- Spice Girls

- Hanson

CL's Musical Influence

- Madonna

- Lauryn Hill

- Lil Kim

- Mary J. Blige

- Erykah Badu

Pretty much diffrent. I guess Bom and Minji too have different influences too. But how cool is that, wih their differences they brought a beautiful color to 2NE1's music. Actually, I grew up listening to Dara's choices though I listen to Lauryn Hill and Mary J. Blige too. Haha. I pretty can relate. We belong to the same era. POP is the music of 90's.

Guest Zelle

^^tazanya, thank you so much for sharing that!

aw, Dara is a child of the 90s! i can sooo relate with her :)

i was a huge fan of that Christina Aguilera album as well and like her i replayed both sides again and again, never skipping one song. that's a great album, really. and Hansons and the Spice Girls. aw, im brought back to my high school days ^v^

@Cristina0422

yeah, CL's really a Hiphop n RnB lover. that's one talented line-up!

Guest NV4ever

i can see CL's favourite singers influences with her music style now, she's definitely fit for R&B, and hip hop is soo

her thing~!! Dara's choices are soo her :lol: and who doesnt listen to Britney Spears back in the day? she's an icon!

2NE1 cheering for their home team is soo kuteee!! i love CL's outfit ^^ and they all looks adorable

with the red devils horns D: ( sadly, SK just lost today :( i was soo rooting for them to have at least a tie!! )

Dara @ GHS movie premiere and watching the game with Se7en&PHB~~ ssantoki been busy eh, hehehe she looks gorgeous

at the premiere!!! always love it when she leave her hair down.

Guest blackjackVip

waaaaah....

i'm so 2NE1 deprive this days... :(

i really want to hear new songs and see their comeback already!

it's boring without new updates from them, i find myself come in this thread everyday just to check if they did their comeback...sigh.

Guest sryche

Is Dara gaining some weight? I can see in the Magic Premiere that she is no longer skinny. Those are definitely muscles in her arms

.. If Dara's going to stay like this, it is so good for her. She will look even more sexy if she gains more weight.

70uyrk.jpgdaramagic1.jpg

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

Is Dara gaining some weight? I can see in the Magic Premiere that she is no longer skinny. Those are definitely muscles in her arms

.. If Dara's going to stay like this, it is so good for her. She will look even more sexy if she gains more weight.

70uyrk.jpg

http://img710.imageshack.us/img710/5669/daramagic1.jpg

Yes your right DARA gain weight!!!! wah....I miss 2ne1....this Thread is so slow...no news about 2ne1! YG....why?

Guest kowwow

Khmer Singers “TATA” Sings 2NE1 “Fire”

2010061712602.jpg

Korean girl group from YG Entertainment, 2NE1 isn’t only famous in Thailand or Japan, but they have also been popular in Kampuchea (Cambodia). There have been many variations and versions of the song “Fire”, that Khmer girl group, “TATA” made their own version to the song.

2010061712603.jpg

[source via Rakdara/Entertain Teenee]

Taken from: Dirtii-laundry.net

Archived