►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest NV4ever

i spy the magnaes stand watching on the sidelines there ^.^ Leader Rin cheering for her unnies kuteeee~!!!!

LMAO @ the Iron man manip!!! ChaeRa <3333333

The 2NE1 Q&A~~ seems like park sisters can get sick easily when the weather changes, no wonder bommie take lots of health food all the time...share some wit ssantoki too bomtaro keke ^^

Bommie was wearing Alexander Wang eh~~ she looks wayyy better than tat model :lol:

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blackjackVip

LOL

i love the investigation about the ABS picture!! haha

i feel like we're detectives or something...(i secretly wants to be a detective >.< )

anywyas, :)i think it's either Dara or other artist. kekeke

---------

EDIT: bcoz of the person below me, i think it got me convinced that it was nOT dara but BOM!

lol

so yeah, i changed my previous prediction, i think it's BOMtoo! :lol:

Guest haze1nut

the abs? I think its Bom's..

Dara is too skinny for that.

I have to agree with you. Basing on the fact that Bommie has been working out hardcore and how the trainer on his ME2DAY captioned it “After picture!^^ I won’t be able to upload the before picture", it could be Bommie bc she probably wouldn't want her 'before' picture showing considering she was a tiny bit plumper before

plus, isn't that the sleeveless black top she often wears for exercising??

and the arm is cutoff on the side so you really can't tell if it's a skinny petite arm like Dara's or not

Also, Bommie is super pale! and that picture is like so bright and pale I'm nearly blinded :P lol

I def. think it's Bommie! Bc Dara wouldn't need to 'showcase' her abs bc we all know she's a slim girl already plus she's said herself she has abs right? So why show an 'after' picture of someone who already had abs before? :)

EDIT:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xzNmbnEF_LY&feature=PlayList&p=0A573B13E6DDF154&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=10

Check out around 4:20 mark the 'black sleeveless top she often wears'

Guest cristina0422

It's really amusing that everybody are participating on "Whose abs is this?". And I love reading your analizations and some have even posted some proofs. But wow! Even allkpop posted this? Tsk! They're like already confirming that it was Dara. Hwangssa master you should reveal it already. You're teasing us!

Lurking around 2NE1 sites and saw this gif of dara during their Music Bank Comeback...She already got it even before. So I'm still confuse if that abs belongs to Dara coz Hwangssa doesn't need to post an "after pic" coz she got it already even "before". Maybe it's not from 2NE1?

12655287862010020716472.gif

cr.kissyv

[ENG] 100527 Female Singers' desired body parts...Dara #1

By YGSRASubs@DailyMotion

Guest sryche

Dara already got those abs back then, how much more now. it should be more defined already

lets stop debating about the abs already and start our petition for Dara in a drama

KOREAN TWILIGHT anyone?

Guest blackjackVip

some blurry stalker pics of Dara and Bom.

cr: cyworld

haha that's a cool pic :w00t:

i actually want to see dara on a major role in drama too!

u know who fits the korean edward version of this? i vote for TOP!!! cold-blooded looking gentleman! i think he suits the vampire image very well!hehehe :P

Guest evilgary

the abs on the picture is really more defined. but its still a mystey as to whos the one who owned that particular defined abs. i guess for the accurate answer, we woudld have to wait

Guest cristina0422

do u guys know where to watch YGTV eng subs? I really want to see the girls but everything is deleted =/

You can watch RoyalAces vids that cannot be uploaded in youtube in their channel in DailyMotion.

YGSRASubs

[ENG] MBC Danbi

[ENG] Mnet YG TV + 2NE1 TV

[ENG] My Name Is Sandara Park

[ENG] Strong Heart 2

[ENG] Family Outing 72

[ENG] Family Outing 73

Guest scarletletter

2NE1 IN 11ST NEWSPAPER

12765661472010061510425.jpg

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

12765692092010061511353.jpg

CREDIT: PINK_MIC @ DC2NE1

Guest tomorrow13

You can watch RoyalAces vids that cannot be uploaded in youtube in their channel in DailyMotion.

YGSRASubs

[ENG] MBC Danbi

[ENG] Mnet YG TV + 2NE1 TV

[ENG] My Name Is Sandara Park

[ENG] Strong Heart 2

[ENG] Family Outing 72

[ENG] Family Outing 73

Thank you so much. I always want to rewatch YGtv but can't find it on Youtube.

to make this post less spammish. Here's the news

[interview] Musician’s Choice – Sandara Park’s ‘Classic Pop Songs that she enjoyed listening to in her adolescence’

Sandara Park(26) has the most refreshing vocal out of the four members of group 2NE1. While the other members pump up the party with black music with rhythm full of groove and stylish rap, she has thin and clear tone that is gentle most of the time. Because of this, initially the fans have said she is ‘playing by herself,’ but she has established herself as one who neutralized black music with pop music colors, and risen as unique member, bringing freshness to the group.

“At first music of our group was not the style of music that I liked. First of all there were many new genres that I haven’t heard of. Leader CL gave me a lot of help, and I became used to it and comfortable with it. Now, I fallen in to black music so much that if there isn’t a rap in the song, it almost feels awkward.”

Mixing her own style into that new music has be made it even more refreshing. The process of understanding black music and projecting in her own was not easy, but it has put new courage and confidence in to her.

As many knows, Sandara Park has lived in Philippines since she was in 5th grade. From a young age, she was so shy that she could not talk to people that she met for the first time rather she could not even look at their face. “I couldn’t even talk to my own classmates. I didn’t speak English that well, I was lonely, and when I was gloomy and bored, my only companion to talk to was listening to music by myself secretly hiding in the room. In Philippines, it was easy to listen to recently released music from America; I don’t think there was a day that I did not listen to music.”

It was a ‘shocking incident’ when the shy girl who always curled up in the back in school festivals, the loner who had her head down when it was group sing along time went up on the school festival stage. Also, when she debuted, many people were surprised thinking ‘how will a girl that couldn’t even talk sing?’ “I think songs that I was singing alone in the room were fill to my throat. It was time to spit it out, but I couldn’t find a right place, so I went to the school stage where I was so afraid of. From then, I think I started to open up the passion that was in me.”

‘The Classic Pop Songs that she enjoyed listening to in her adolescence freshness of the present’, the topic of This week’s her‘Musician’s Choice’ holds various meaning because it was her friend who comforted her in her most difficult days and the hero who made her who she is today. “Most people today grew up listening to black music, but I grew up listening to pop songs so I felt like I could show my uniqueness. These are my own classical pop songs that I frequently revisit when past thoughts occur or when I am excercising.”

Even during the gap of albums, she is still busy. With commercial shootings, practices (vocal and choreography), and even Japanese studies, she has no time to read. But she says she still has so much she wants to do. “Singing is a given, and I been interested in acting or variety shows. Honestly, I don’t think I have sense for variety shows, but I think it will be fun. When I saw Dae Sung(BIGBANG), I thought he had such good reaction to rapidly changing situations, I might as well as learn a bit from him. Ho ho.

Source: Naver Music

Translated by & Credit: rim21c@21BANGS.com

DO NOT REMOVE OR CHANGE THE CREDITS

Guest White Star

Etude new's lipstick ad &me2day photos

etudetint06121etudeblog.jpg etudetint06122etudeblog.jpg

etudetint06123etudeblog.jpg

etudehouse1276175234106.jpg

etudehouse1275643771595.jpg

etudehouse1276251418156.jpg

credit: Etude's blog and me2day & re-up at CLBaddestFemale blog

Guest elavip

AA_Chan (the one who translates 2NE1'S ME2Days) got a chance to visit YG! He got to meet CL and Minzy along with some BB members, Se7en, etc.

Here are his tweets

adamcrop1.jpg

whata10.jpg

cr:AA_Chan twitter + clbaddestfemale+ eninaj@SDK

So lucky!!!! Idk how he was able to get into the YG building though 0_o. Can't wait for pics or videos.

that's .. not aachan. this is http://twitter.com/aa_chan

anyways, hope we see photos or something then. sounds way too good.

the abs thing ... tricky one!! they look like they belong to dara if its any of the four girls, but.. it's a little weird too .. could be another yge girl.

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

DARA for sudden attack

1276579514_201006151425327611231501_0.jpg

cr:dc2ne1

HwangSsabu me2day update

hanpower_1276576829_34788_me2photo.jpg

고독한 자기관리 14! 커플룩인감^^

cr:hwangssabu@me2day

CL-MINJI or DARA-Minji....

Archived