►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cristina0422

oohh...Dara is catching up with YG actors huh? After Goo Hye Sun.. Jung Sung Il and Yoo In Na now. YG Family is pretty tight. I hope YG will produce a movie starring YG Fam. *wishful thinking* Anyway, thanks Nolja21Subs for fast subbing of Dara's appearance on Win Win. Good job guys!

woah! the latest 11st ad is so fresh and summery. The unnies are really cute and pretty but woah at the maknaes getting sexier nowadays. Are they trying to swap image so that they can meet in the middle... gahd these girls..I always forget that they have 10 years gap because they look the same age. And I agree with everyone, Dara should burn those baggy clothes fans already bought that concept last year and it's getting old. I don't wanna see it when they comeback.

Lee Seung Hwan “Sandara Park than Yoona”

daranews061110.jpg

Lee Seung Hwan picked Sandara Park instead of Yoona.

Lee Seung Hwan starred on the talk show KBS 2TV “Sketchbook” and revealed that if Yoona and Sandara Park came to audition in front of him, he would choose Sandara Park.

Lee Seung Hwan said that Sandara Park is his “style” of girl.

Lee Seung Hwan then asked the host if he liked Kara’s Gu Hara or f(x) Sully, the host answered “Hara for the old memories.”

Credit: kpopupdate.com + OhDara

To those who doesn't know the guy he is a respected South Korean pop singer and rocker, songwriter and producer. And older than YG sajangnim. keke. Dara is not only a boy killer eh? Hehe.

^

Wow...this fanboys! Coming out of the wood works.

I can't blame them though she's gorg.

Posted?

m10w.jpg

81353793.jpg

31644659.jpg

92405367.jpg

m11gz.jpg

57200033.jpg

~holy! omg CL!!! 0_o

Source: White Star @ CL The Baddest Female Fanblog , DC2NE1

Reuploaded by: crazyxcami@YGLadies.com

Bommie's hair is so interesting these days.

Dara looks liek a child playing with those balls

Minji is looking so cute these days!

And oh my CL's outfit! I hope netizens do go crazy over it >.<

sorry i was gonna post on the same one as above but soompi won't let me edit my post..soompi is acting all weird on me ;[

dara's me2day

21dara_1276316533_13773_me2photo.jpg

짜쟌~! 이것은 이번에 일본갔을때 춘여사가 선물해준 가방!!!

쌍큼한 나와 너무 잘어울리는 여름용 가방이다!^.^ㅋ 아침부터 자랑질 쏘리~^^ 혼자 일찍 일어나서심심해요ㅠ

translation: Tada~! when we went to Japan last time, Bom gave me this bag as a gift!!! This summer bag matches me so well!^.^ i have been singing since morning~^^ got up alone early so am boredㅠ

cr:AA-chan

Guest vip_gd

the handle of that bag doesn't seem comfortable on the shoulder or the hands for that matter ..

&& i can't wait to see that CF

CL's outfit is soooo teeny weeny

it shocked me when the camera took a closeup on it

Guest Zelle

seems like her finger's ok now :)

oh, dara is so pretty in that Etude BTS

miss them all. hope the girls get the chance to appear in variety programs even just once.

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

seems like her finger's ok now :)

oh, dara is so pretty in that Etude BTS

miss them all. hope the girls get the chance to appear in variety programs even just once.

I don't think this was the same time when she burned her finger..I think its before Garden 5 event because of the pants she is wearing....

Guest Sand21

The bag is newspaper inspired plus prints of different sea creatures and the handle is made up of hard transparent plastic. The bag is very nice! How nice of Bom to give Dara a bag that she can use this summer. 2NE1 comeback now, I miss you all seeing on stage.

Guest cristina0422

It seems KPOP world is so quiet today. The whole nation seems focus today monitoring the World Cup. Anyway congrats Korea 2 - 0 Greece. Go Reds! The girls have the event to attend today right?

viewimagem.jpg

Wondering when would be their comeback... I miss them on stage!

But I think they're pretty much preparing for it, right? (Sorry, I haven't been

here in the thread for a long time...)

[bom Fancam] 100612 Happy Point Card World Cup Cheering - Backstage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Aliod2eM8

[Dara Fancam] 100612 Talk at Happy Point Card World Cup Cheering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xVytvsOqiX0

[Dara Fancam] 100612 Fire at Happy Point Card World Cup Cheering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOL1TsA2SB4

[Dara Fancam] 100612 I Don't Care at Happy Point Card World Cup Cheering

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=605f4gHMCFg

lol those horns are so cute ;D

Guest evilgary

wow minzy my favourite is really looking prettier and hot.

park bom does looks much thinner now, but still i prefer her being chubby

me2day dara:

21dara_1276393571_60587_me2photo.jpg

굿모닝!^.^ 상큼한 붉은악마 다라에요~! 어제 경기시작전 찍은 셀카인데 어두운 차안이라ㅋ얼굴이 안보어용ㅠ 어제 우리나라 너무 멋있었어요!최고!ㅠ 홧팅홧팅 야야야!^.^

my poor translation^^: goodmorning!^.^ Its fresh red devils Dara~! Its a selca i took yesterday before pre-match in darkㅋ so you can't see the faceㅠ Our country was so cool yesterday! Best!ㅠ Fighting Fighting yayaya!^.^

another update:

21dara_1276395671_69488_me2photo.jpg

전직 야구선수 박봄양에게 조금 배워봤는데… 살짝 어설픈데 어쩌죠? 우~싸~ 우~싸~!ㅠㅠ

translation by me: I learned a bit from former baseball player Ms.Park Bom..am slightly clumsy what to i do? oo~ssa~oo~ssa~!ㅠㅠ

Archived