►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sryche

It is going to be on the 29th of may, they will be attending mtv japan. my God i couldn't wait to see our favorite girls with our favorite boys! yehey!

Guest NV4ever

CL looks soo pretty in Dara new me2day~!! ChaeRa strikes again :lol: those pics were from when the girls in LA rite? so CL and Dara were roomates hahaha how kute ^.^

yayyy we're trending #2ANNI1 for the girls anniversary! i trended for each of their bdays, and it was soo fun :lol:

let's get 2NE1 to the top BlackJacks~!

Guest itszmaeee

Dara's Me2day

룸메이트!(roommate!)

%7Boption%7D21dara10.jpg

HOLY CRAP! I just realized I have the same exacts shades as Dara. Haha. I bought it yesterday at the hollywood mall for $20+ We could be twins haha. I misssssssssssss the girls! Thanks for all the picture spams up there!

Guest itszmaeee

This is just my own imaginaaaation, but since May 17, 2NE1's 1st Year Anniversary is coming, I wonder if YG will release a song for the fans just to show appreciation and to celebrate of course. It would be kinda boring not to do anything imo. I wouldn't put too much thinking into it. It's merely just a guess, I guess. Anyways, I wonder what YG have in store for everyone and 2NE1[to anyone] that's at least expecting something big from the girls. A me2day spam updates from all of the girls would be nice. The second half seeeeeems so far yet days are going by fast without me knowing it. YG can you please be kind enough to give the fans a song as a gift from 2NE1? Just to get everyone awake and not just sit in front of our computer screens hoping for a miracle to happen. Mhm.

Guest babiiv214

Me2Day QUEEN Darongie has been spamming BlackJacks with lots of goodies!!

thank you soo much Santoki!!

I really appreciate all the effort and the time you give just to show love and affection towards your fans~

Even with all the busy schedule you girls probably have, just proves how much you love surfing the net too! LOL!

Glad that Dara also showed pics of her with Bomie and Baby Minji~

I miss seeing these two in her me2days! especially her bully "Bomie" LOL!

She loves playing with Santoki soo much, yet she doesn't mind and just laugh it off~

reminds me of a friend of mine, no matter how much you annoy her or bully her in a playful way of course

she will just laugh it off~ LOL! :lol::P

Probably because she looks like a baby that you wanna see her annoyed face, because it's soo cute! :lol:

Chaera sharing the same room, why am I not surprise, these are always together, LOL!

Well, CL did say she is like the older sister to Dara like Bom to Minji? :lol::huh: Cute~

I love Dara's shades, soo cool and funny too! and I miss her apple hair~ I love it with the curls too! ^^

CL wearing Dara's cap this time~

Like everyone else I too miss the girls soo much now~

Wish there is an event for their 1st anniv.!! Like a fanmeeting perhaps?

since they haven't conducted one? even if I can't be there, But I'm sure KBlackJacks will really love it~

Looking forward for this year's VMAJ Awards!!!

Any event with the girls now will do for me, LOL!

I wanna see them in new set of fashion as well, B);)

There is another article about Dara being in the dramas, it's getting really frustrating as to how all these articles keep coming out, yet no official YGE has been release, I always think there is a possibility of her being in one, since they wouldn't really release such statement if there isn't, yet YGE hasn't denied any of it~

here are my fave pictures of Bominator bullying Santoki! LOL!

12727015222010050117173.gif

89036129.png

e00950274adb2ea054672.gif

here is an adorable Little Bunny~ what is that baby doing? LOL!

d3c440eea0d21cd9cf1b3e4.jpg

e61954234b70bc7f9922ed1.jpg

credits as tagged + DC2NE1 gall + sandara Baidu Bar

Guest NV4ever

^ Agree~!!! YG should gives us a little gift to celebrate 2NE1's First Anniversary! Maybe a confirm date for their comeback?? 2Ne1Tv season 2 anything :lol:

i just re-watched the girls debut stage, and i was just awed by them again~! cant believe tat was their debut stage, the girls were soo good ^.^ makes me soo proud. 2NE1 is the only group tat i've follwed ever since the beginning, kekeke and the only girl group tat i like too!

Guest iloveheenim

me too..

aiishh~ when is 2NE1 gonna comeback, YG?

agree~ yg should give a little gift...

acckk.. im kinda lost here...

im actually not new here..

i've signed up months ago? and i've been inactive.. ^^

and i know this is thread that i will visit everyday... ^^woo~

nice to meet everyone..

please call me chylka.. 13 yrs old..

2NE1 nolja!!!!!!

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

HEY guys can someone translate this article! it talks about DARA going to work as an actor!

산다라박, 배우로도 성공할까

201005090827132300_1.jpg

[OSEN=손남원 기자] 걸그룹 2NE1의 멤버 산다라박이 영화, 드라마 관계자들로부터 쏟아지는 러브콜에 행복한 고민을 하고 있다. 그녀를 잡으려는 캐스팅 열기는 김태희 전지현 송혜교 등 기존 톱스타 미녀들을 능가할 정도로 뜨겁고 거세다. 아직 연기 경험도 부족한 산다라박이 도대체 어떤 매력을 갖춘걸까.

지난 해 혜성처럼 가요계에 등장한 2NE1을 통해서 산다라박은 이미 대중적인 지명도와 인기를 한 몸에 누리고 있다. 가수로서는 데뷔 첫 해에 정상에 오르는 기쁨을 맛봤고 2NE1 멤버 가운데 가장 뛰어난 미모를 자랑하는 덕분에 남녀노소 모든 연령층 팬들의 사랑을 듬뿍받는 중이다.

여기에 어린 시절 해외로 진출, 필리핀에서는 국민 여동생으로 인정받는 스타성을 과시했다.드라마와 영화 제작자들이 관심을 가질 수밖에 없는 원인이다.

특히 영화계는 주연을 믿고 맡길만한 20대 미녀 배우 기근 현상에 갈증을 느낀 지 오래다. 대중 인지도 높은 가요계 걸그룹 멤버들로 캐스팅 대상을 넓힌 배경 가운데 하나다.

결국 당연한 수순으로 청순하면서도 다른 한편으로 섹시한 외모에 노래면 노래, 춤이면 춤에서 수준급 실력을 자랑하는 산다라박이 캐스팅 0순위로 손꼽혔고, 그녀의 소속사인 YG에는 온갖 시나리오와 달콤한 제의를 들고오는 제작사들로 연일 문전성시를 이루고 있다.

산다라박은 2NE1으로 바쁘게 활동하는 와중에 잠깐의 연기 외도를 했고 좋은 평가를 받았다. 지난해 MBC 수목드라마 '돌아온 일지매'에서 극중 풍랑을 만나 일본에 표류한 일지매(정일우 분)를 구해주는 닌자의 딸 리에를 연기했다. 강렬하고 역동적인 무대 공연에서의 모습과 달리 커다란 눈동자 속에 사랑과 갈등을 감춘 여인으로서의 신비를 잘 묘사했다는 평가다.

영화 관계자들에 따르면 산다라박이 어느 작품에 출연할 지 여부는 곧 결정될 것으로 보인다. 그 동안 사실상의 데뷔작 선택에 장고를 거듭했던 그녀는 최근 드라마와 영화, 각 1편씩의 캐스팅 승락을 고민하는 것으로 알려졌다.

산다라박의 소속사 관계자는 “아직 최종 결정을 내린 작품은 없다”며 “조금만 기다려 주시면 좋은 소식을 전할 수 있을 것 같다”고 밝혔다. 산다라박은 이미 각종 설문조사 등에서 '연기를 가장 잘할것 같은 아이돌' 1위에 오른 바 있다. 과연 그녀가 연기자로서는 어느 정도의 성취를 거둘 수 있을지에 모든 팬들의 관심이 쏠리는 2010년이다.

mcgwire@osen.co.kr

Guest scarletletter

HEY guys can someone translate this article! it talks about DARA going to work as an actor!

산다라박, 배우로도 성공할까

I think it's nothing new ....it is all the same with all other articles about her going into a drama but yet again NO CONFIRMATION of YG yet .... accdg to google translate a YG rep just said that they are not confirming anything about Dara's possible acting venture and will just wait for the said good news (if there will be) .....

But then if anyone will translate this than, I will also be thankful ....

Anyways, 8 DAYS MORE TO GO FOR MAY 17!!! WOOT!

I agree with others in here about giving us blackjacks some treat during their 1st year anniversary . A new song will be nice but then it would mean a comeback right and I think with Mr. YG fickle mind its a little bit impossible right now but we will never know .....that's why I am also ok with a fan meeting or a mini concert for their first year anniversary....I mean come on I dont care if I am so demanding but WITH JUST THAT SIMPLE REQUEST WE DESERVE IT FOR WAITING ALMOST A YEAR FOR THEM.....SO PLEASE PAPA YG, HAVE PITY ON US!!!!!!

A BLACKJACK WITHOUT 2NE1 FEEL LIKE .....

BORED :unsure:

12732362352010050721451.gif

YOU GO CRAZY :wacko:

dara4.png

A BLACKJACK WITH 2NE1 FEEL LIKE .....

JUMPING FOR JOY :P

cl4.gif

LOVE :blush:

12732432232010050723442.gif

Guest blackjackVip

grrrrrrrrrr...

when is their comeback again????

i honestly have a boring day without any 2NE1-ness.

i miss seeing them perform on stage!...T_____T

Guest jadeal_17

PATIENCE DEAR BLACK JACKS! (yes, it goes to you too blackjackvip)

1st Year's Anniversary's Coming so let's hope for some goodies from Daddy YG.

Well, if not from him I'm sure the girls will give us something (a message to Jacks will do for me)

Hey, remember the girls' very first win on Take 7? *aaah...reminiscing the spazzing times*

It was also the first time we saw Bom and Minji crying on stage

and the Chaera couple was first created (this was before 2ne1tv was aired so we didn't know how much close they really are)

I don't know about you, but this one performance gives me chills everytime. The energy + fanchants are awesome!

2NE1 LIVE~ FIRE INKIGAYO + 1ST WIN

^watching this again, it makes me anticipate what the girls will do next.

Guest NV4ever

Welcome to the thread chylka~! ^.^ hope you'll have fun spazzing with us fellows BlackJacks here =D

ahh...the girls first ever mutizen win!! how can i forget such precious moment? ( lol im being dramatic ^_^ )

minzy showed her baby side, and bommie cried too...watching it makes me miss them even more!!

i think i'll go off to watch 2ne1tv again :lol:

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

2ne1 trainor updated his me2daY!

hanpower_1273464402_57368_me2photo.jpg

고독한 자기관리9 ^^ 좀 지난 것~~~ 누굴까요우?

Is that Dae-gummy-minji-dara?......

Archived