►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest MidnightByul

Oh guys don't feed the trolls.

Ignore. Move on.

People like that, enjoy when we go off on them, and then go back to say something about BJ's.

Ignore.

We know the girls are beautiful and have infinite love for one another.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sssantokkki

mg_4363_etudeblog1.jpg

mg_4558_etudeblog2.jpg

mg_4297_etudeblog1.jpg

mg_4226_etudeblog1.jpg

mg_4482_etudeblog1.jpg

eb9494eca780ed84b8eab590eca095ad2-7.jpg

etudeec9ea1eca7800341s_etudeblog1.jpg

etudeec9ea1eca7800465s_etudeblog1.jpg

mg_4995_etudeblog.jpg

i miss the girls...let's not bash 2ne1...they are beautiful in their own ways..........

anyway.....i must say dara is such an eye candy....

source: credits (as tagged) and OH DARA......

Guest scarletletter

2NE1 love each other. Blackjacks love each other. We refuse to let haters troll here and separate us. We refuse to allow trolls to make us avoid the 2ne1 thread at soompi. In fact, the more you hate on our girls, the more we will support them, the more we will love them. The more you try and cause conflict the more we will post and point out your trollish ways. CL Dara Bom and Minzy's individual fans are loving blackjacks. Nothing you do or say here will tear us apart. Repent your trollish ways and we will welcome you with open arms, we are a forgiving fandom.

Amen to that taz ...amen to that

Me spreading 2ne1 LOVE

2NE1 GIRLS REACTION TO TROLLS,ANTIS, HATERS

12726349492010043022452.gif25krde1.jpg

12726175392010043017563.gif154hytj.jpg

As Bommie said "Listen and Repeat" :D

We, Blackjacks respect one another. We may have our own biased but we will always remember 2ne1 is FOUR , not ONE, TWO, nor THREE .... So Haters , DON'T TOUCH OUR 2NE1 GIRLS! (Bommie tone :lol: )

Me Moving ON

Cant wait for Japan Music Awards and concert with Beast!!! WOOT!

Guest S0mething_W0nderful

Let's all share pcs, gifs etc showing 2ne1's love.

spx84k.jpg

2znzk1f.jpg

I LOVED the pictures 2NE1 took in their practice room. I hope they post these kind of pictures again.

350tnwz.jpg

LMAO. Love this 2NE1TV episode.

33wwf45.jpg

One of my faves, seriously. Love this picture.

Credit: me2day

Guest tappity

LETTER TO ALL TROLLS, ANTI's and HATERS:

2NE1 love each other. Blackjacks love each other. We refuse to let haters troll here and separate us. We refuse to allow trolls to make us avoid the 2ne1 thread at soompi. In fact, the more you hate on our girls, the more we will support them, the more we will love them. The more you try and cause conflict the more we will post and point out your trollish ways. CL Dara Bom and Minzy's individual fans are loving blackjacks. Nothing you do or say here will tear us apart. Repent your trollish ways and we will welcome you with open arms, we are a forgiving fandom.

I invite you to stay, lurk this thread everyday and you will see what a wonderfully diverse, beautiful, and inspiring fandom Blackjacks, all blackjacks, really are.

BAWWWW. Your images made me feel all warm and mushy inside :'). I almost forgot how cute they are together because they're taking so long to come back!!! But from everything we've seen I think it's so obvious that every single one of the girls loves each other-- they have just so much fun together! A blackjack wouldn't hate on a member of 2ne1! I believe in the integrity of all blackjacks! Haha

Guest MidnightByul

Their gonna have a concert with Beast, or performing with Beast in the same venue?

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

DARA UPDATED HER ME2DAY!!!!!

21dara_1273211262_78036_me2photo.jpg

여러분의 선택은? 엉뚱하고 재밌지만 무섭기도한 봄의 옆자리? or 안정되고 편안하지만 허당끼가있는 씨에루의 옆자리? 밍끼옆자리는 아직 안앉아봤지만 아마도 언니들하는거보고 그대로 해주지않을까 생각이됩니다ㅋ

21dara_1273211375_27598_me2photo.jpg

각자 방식은 다르지만 다들 절 생각해주는 마음이 감동ㅠ 누구옆에앉든 상관없을거같아용~! 우리의 이런 재밌는 일상을 그대들도 볼수있으면 좋으련만..캬.. 암튼 여기까지 싼토끼의 뱅기스토리 끝! ^.^ 뿅~!!!

cr:me2day/DARA

Guest iloveheenim

weee~ i miss the girls so much!!

we have been waiting for months already!!! aiisshhh... 2NE1 come back please!!!

Oh wow Dara looks really beautiful in these pictures... no need for SUNGLASSES or HATS. Especailly when she looks STRAIGHT ON to the camera. Thanks for sharing them! :D

Warned for quoting pictures. Read rule No. 5.

Guest bella0

I Miss 2NE1!! Patiently waiting for there comeback

Sooo I'll Be Adding to Some Pics & Gifs Show The 2NE1 Love :P

AND I TOPED A PAGE AWESOMENESS!!!!!!!!!!!

15n3ody.jpg

2qu27mb.jpg

THIS one's for all u anti haters out there!

2zzhyc4.jpg

20qgrhv.jpg

24lq6bo.jpg

ajuvf4.jpg

11hfpkn.jpg

CL'S HAIR IS FAB!

oabztf.jpg

Guest tazanya

Here is translation of Dara's me2

pr4gn.jpg

여러분의 선택은? 엉뚱하고 재밌지만 무섭기도한 봄의 옆자리? or 안정되고 편안하지만 허당끼가있는 씨에루의 옆자리? 밍끼옆자리는 아직 안앉아봤지만 아마도 언니들하는거보고 그대로 해주지않을까 생각이됩니다ㅋ

So what's everyone choice? Sitting next to Bom who's weird and interesting but sometimes scary? or sitting next to CLroo who's safe and comforting but a bit absent minded? I haven't had a chance to sit next to Minggi yet but I think she'd probably copy what her unnis are doing, wouldn't she? ke

wqwch.jpg

각자 방식은 다르지만 다들 절 생각해주는 마음이 감동ㅠ 누구옆에앉든 상관없을거같아용~! 우리의 이런 재밌는 일상을 그대들도 볼수있으면 좋으련만..캬.. 암튼 여기까지 싼토끼의 뱅기스토리 끝! ^.^ 뿅~!!!

Each person's method is different but i'm touched at how they all think about meㅠ I don't think I'll care whoever sits next to me! I only wish you guys could see our interesting every day stories like this one too..kya.. anyways this is the end of Ssantoki's plane story! ^.^ Bbyong~!!!

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT THESE TWO LINES WHEN TAKING OUT

Edit -- I forgot to add my comments lol. This series of me2s was like a lifetime movie..the plucky heroine goes on her first plane ride and her trusty bffs are there to help her every step of the way. I love how she mentions the obedient maknae, following her unnies so diligently. Whatever company created me2day... THANK you. what the heck would we blackjacks do without the periodic me2day updates. seriously want to hug me2day founder right now.

anyway... have a great morning/night my lovely blackjacks.

Whatever company created me2day... THANK you. what the heck would we blackjacks do without the periodic me2day updates. seriously want to hug me2day founder right now.

Sorry for cutting your post but haha!! you make the best comments. I would really want to unlurk and say amen to your previous post but i thought that many people already did.. and now, hehe you're at it again.. and what can i say but AMEN TO THAT!!

the me2day developers seriously deserve a hug from us blackjacks!! and of course, big credit goes to the me2day queen for constantly updating us <3

Seriously, dara deserves to get a whopping share of me2's profits.. LOL [but YGfam's on contract with the site already right? ehehe]

and awww.. so the plane story has finally been concluded ^^ hope to hear more from 'em

Guest andloveyelledno

I don't understand how people can say CL looks really beautiful in those pictures when you can barely see her face in it, i mean you just see her face in an angle and on both of them her eyes are closed... <_<

You really need to get a life. I've seen you trolling on livejournal, doing the same old tired dance. It's just sad. Anyway, I'm going to let the mods take care of this.

2nhzqyd.gif

j9biw2.jpg

25j9po9.jpg

Hahaha I wonder why Dara thinks Bommie is scary sometimes

3533620.jpg

Hmm maybe I can guess :D

If we could get a Season 2 of 2NE1TV we would see all those crazy moments Dara ;)

Guest scarletletter

2ne1 stalker gif during strong heart guesting

12732199362010050717132.gif

SPREADING 2ne1 LOVE again

1267625641img672620copy.jpg

091121mama15.jpg

Stalker pic of MINDARA in some store

rcor2t.jpg

NOTE : I will not stop spamming till we reach 2ne1 first anniversay so expect me to spam old 2ne1 goodies till May 17 ... It's my way in giving them tribute for their anniversary ... I would not want this thread to go flat line and dead kekekeke .....

Guest hasuike

love the 2NE1 pics spazz,..

Park Sisters always playful,.. in pictures and in camera,.. hahaha so cute,..

DARA UPDATED HER ME2DAY!!!!!

http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100507_91/...36_me2photo.jpg

Translation: So what's everyone choice? Sitting next to Bom who's weird and interesting but sometimes scary? or sitting next to CLroo who's safe and comforting but a bit absent minded? I haven't had a chance to sit next to Minggi yet but I think she'd probably copy what her unnis are doing, wouldn't she? ke

http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100507_93/...98_me2photo.jpg

Translation: Each person's method is different but i'm touched at how they all think about meㅠ I don't think I'll care whoever sits next to me! I only wish you guys could see our interesting every day stories like this one too..kya.. anyways this is the end of Ssantoki's plane story! ^.^ Bbyong~!!!

Translated by: GEE@YGLadies.com

Guest NV4ever

Chaera Vs. Park sisters in Dara's me2day~! lols how kute...even though bommie loves to teases Dara ( CL-roo too with her "ssantoki" keke ) but they're really cares and love the kid Dara~! these girls are even close than sisters :lol:

seriously we wouldnt be able to survive w/o the constant updates from Dara!!

and im loving all the pics and gifs u guys shared~! esp. those from 2ne1tv and when the girls were still promoting...hix hix feeling a little nostalgic here~~ im just missing them too much!

Archived