►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest lovebomvn

Love Park sister.

Dara is me2day quuen ^^

I think our girls need pratice more for Try to follow me.

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JYCL

Dara's Me2days is very cute

dara and boomie take turns in teasing one another

they are so funny

the samsung event have some stuff for the books

CL leader sitting and laughing so sweetly

and Boomie running really adorable

she looked really sexy too in that event

Guest shamya

as i watch them on stage im missing them even more... no hint when they are really coming back...yg has been changing dates since last year...thanks to dara for keeping us up to date but it isnt enough...LOL... when i checked the gaon chart their album is still doing good...the 2ne1 mini album is ranked no. 10 and there is no. 13, i dont understand korean so i cant say exactly what it is...LOL...maybe thats the reason why yg keeps pushing the dates...

2ne1 please comeback ASAP!!! im gonna buy ur album this time...promise!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

10/05/06 DARA ME2DAY UPDATES:

2psiq1x.jpg

역시나 예상했던대로 씨에루특유의 젠틀함이 나타났다! 뱅기가 흔들린다 싶으면 이런저런 얘기로 다른 생각을 하게 만들고 뱅기가 많이 흔들리자 역시나 손을 꼬옥 잡아주며 믿음이가는 목소리로 “괜찮아요!괜찮아요! 괜찮아졌죠?” 라며 안심시켜주었다. 그런데!!!

dr2tyx.jpg

몇시간뒤… 밤열두시뱅기 다들피곤해서 잠이들었다. 뱅기가 흔들리자 혼자깬싼토끼 급하게 씨에루를 찾는손길을뻗었지만 아가린… 코~ 자고있는것이다ㅠㅠ 오마이갓ㅋ 결국 애처로운 싼토끼의손은 씨에루담요자락을 붙잡고왔다는…(포토그래풔:싼토끼, 모델:아가린 화보느낌으로씨엘사진찍어줌)

Credit: http://me2day.net/21dara

Guest itszmaeee

did they turn back L.A after samsung corby event?these pictures seems like otel room.Im curious maybe they didnt finish their work in US

Ikr. I think the girls might come back to LA though. Anyways, the pictures looks like they're in a hotel room? I wonder what they were doing doing their own personal photoshoot.

Guest jadeal_17

Omo~ CL's so pretty! I love the purple outfit especially the teddybear glued on the cap :lol:

Wonder why they are so dressed again. ~ Another CF? Photoshoot? MV?

And Mommy's reunited with Tamtamie! *tears*

Guest bigbangxsaranghae

TRANSLATIONS:

First Update:

역시나 예상했던대로 씨에루특유의 젠틀함이 나타났다! 뱅기가 흔들린다 싶으면 이런저런 얘기로 다른 생각을 하게 만들고 뱅기가 많이 흔들리자 역시나 손을 꼬옥 잡아주며 믿음이가는 목소리로 “괜찮아요!괜찮아요! 괜찮아졌죠?” 라며 안심시켜주었다. 그런데!!!

CL appeared to be gentle! When the plane was shaking about and rattling from side to side, CL shouted to me, “It’s OK! It’s OK! Are you OK?” to calm me down. But!!!…

Second Update:

몇시간뒤… 밤열두시뱅기 다들피곤해서 잠이들었다. 뱅기가 흔들리자 혼자깬싼토끼 급하게 씨에루를 찾는손길을뻗었지만 아가린… 코~ 자고있는것이다ㅠㅠ 오마이갓ㅋ 결국 애처로운 싼토끼의손은 씨에루담요자락을 붙잡고왔다는…(포토그래풔:싼토끼, 모델:아가린 화보느낌으로씨엘사진찍어줌)

After a few hours… it was midnight and everyone was tired and sleeping. Although the plane should have been shaking on it’s own, I was awoken by the outstretched hand of CL…nose~ I was sleepingㅠㅠ Oh my godㅋ In a final attempt, I pulled on the edges of CL’s blanket…(Photographer: Ssantokki, model:CL A zoom pictorial shot of CL)

Credits: ohdara

Guest scarletletter

did they turn back L.A after samsung corby event?these pictures seems like otel room.Im curious maybe they didnt finish their work in US

IMO, dara usually post pics that are not recent ...maybe she filing up the pics when they are in LA and it is now she decided to post it out for us ...remember when they were still in LA , no updates came from the me2day queen so i guess those pics were taken when they were in LA way back before the corby event ....But then mine is just an assumption :P ...your speculations may be right ... :blush:

i am still hoping for a suprise event this coming may 17 ... hope they will give a fan meeting or a mini concert ...im missing them terribly .... :(

EDIT: waaa first time to topped a page ...must share ..must share ...what to do? *off to look for goodies

Random Fan taking pics on 2ne1 Etude Photos During Etude Make-Up Play Class WITH some ETUDE goodies

randomfan.jpg

rf3v.th.jpgrf2.th.jpgfr4pu.th.jpgfr7.th.jpg

rf1l.th.jpgfr3i.th.jpgrf8w.th.jpgrf10.th.jpg

rf7j.th.jpgrf6v.th.jpgrf4.th.jpg76121092.th.jpg

This is old but i want to share it anyways since ill be deleting some files in my comp

Stalker Pics Of 2ne1

stalkerpics1.jpg

stalkerpics7.th.jpgstalkerpics4.th.jpgstalkerpics2.th.jpg

stalkerpics6.th.jpgstalkerpics5.th.jpgstalkerpics3.th.jpg

credit:as tagged

phew! good thing i have some goodies piled up in my folder kekeke ...sorry if its nothing new kekeke..i tried but with 2ne1 in hiatus , it sooo hard ...

Guest JYCL

thanks for the etude bts pics

i failed to see them earlier

the pics are so HQ

so pretty

the maknae with orange lips

really cute

wow CL looks so cool in those pics

back to being a baby rin in real life?

wonder if those are pics from LA

or something new

her hair seemed different

nevertheless she look so adorable

thanks to oh dara for the translation

here

another translation of the first me2day

역시나 예상했던대로 씨에루특유의 젠틀함이 나타났다! 뱅기가 흔들린다 싶으면 이런저런 얘기로 다른 생각을 하게 만들고 뱅기가 많이 흔들리자 역시나 손을 꼬옥 잡아주며 믿음이가는 목소리로 “괜찮아요!괜찮아요! 괜찮아졌죠?” 라며 안심시켜주었다. 그런데!!!…

As I expected CL-roo appeared to be uniquely gentle! When the plane started shaking she would talk to me about different things like this or that to ease my mind. And when the plane shook a lot more she held my hand tightly and reassured me by saying in a trustworthy voice, "It's ok! It's alright! Are you ok now? but!!...

Translated by ciel @ SDK

Guest tazanya

i love yg i really do.. but a whole additional month till the combeack is tearing me up inside

Guest jA_sEeyUm

I really love CL's new picture..

she looks so beautiful..

so heres my beautify(i think) of her pic..

lol

bigger10.jpg

Guest andloveyelledno

Our beautiful me2day Queen has been kind to us lately! Lots of goodies. I want to know where the heck they were going though. And what where they doing in LA? YG sure likes to tease us.

It's still so adorable to me how almost all of Dara's updates contain CL in them. ChaeDa is real and the one true OTP! :D

I really love Bommie in that pink dress. The color really suits her. Makes her shine for some reason.

CL looks gorgeous in those pics! lol @ the teddy on the hat

Guest nega_kui-yop-ji

Our beautiful me2day Queen has been kind to us lately! Lots of goodies. I want to know where the heck they were going though. And what where they doing in LA? YG sure likes to tease us.

It's still so adorable to me how almost all of Dara's updates contain CL in them. ChaeDa is real and the one true OTP! :D

I really love Bommie in that pink dress. The color really suits her. Makes her shine for some reason.

CL looks gorgeous in those pics! lol @ the teddy on the hat

I don't understand how people can say CL looks really beautiful in those pictures when you can barely see her face in it, i mean you just see her face in an angle and on both of them her eyes are closed... <_<

Guest sukira91

I don't understand how people can say CL looks really beautiful in those pictures when you can barely see her face in it, i mean you just see her face in an angle and on both of them her eyes are closed... <_<

And I don't understand why some people don't understand the concept, if you have nothing nice to say then keep it to yourself. Each person have their perception on what beautiful is 'To each her own'

Judging by your avatar one can assume you're not a big fan of CL. Just because you don't find her 'beautiful' Don't discord others who do. Praise your favorite if you want, this is a thread for all the girls and there are fans who love ALL the girls.

CL is BEAUTIFUL

I can't wait to see 2NE1 perform at Hongdae

That's where all the fun is at haha

they've been spotted there a bunch of times ^^

Please do not make such negative comments if you have nothing good to say about an artist.

Archived