from Baidu CL Bar

I guess this one is "What" days

cr.DC2NE1

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tazanya

Since there was some recent concerns about the fan account.

Here is the full account with relevant pictures. Hope this helps clear everything up.

ARTICLE BEINGS HERE

NOT MY OWN FAN ACCOUNT.

This is translated from a girl at DC2NE1.

2NE1 arrived first and then Jeremy Scott arrived!

Jeremy Scott said he was coming from shopping(?) in Hongdae but since the road was a bit crowded he was late.

I didn't get a chance to ask Jeremy what kind of shopping he was doing in Hongdae so I'm going to say he was just looking around and came back.

Some people said he was taking photos too (as expected Hogndae people!) and that he was really excited.

They say that Seoul is large compared to other cities and he spent a lot of time looking at the map and talking ㅋ.ㅋ

Even seeing 2NE1 in real life, they really stand out, and it felt like they had a really strong personality.

They seemed a bit short but their faces were very modest (..) and it felt like they had a lot of talent.

1271896642_201004220940022074231501_0.jpg

This ▲ pose, concept, and set up was all made by Jeremy on the spot!

With Minji's sunglasses, she chose a pose like she was blindfolded.

(He) lifted up CL and ran around

And became an angry bull in front of Park Bom ke ke ke ke

It wasn't just the concept of having a fun time, they really had a fun time!

Out of all the 2NE1 members, CL and Jeremy talked the most. They even joked with each other and seemed very close.

Because she stayed in LA before as well, she constantly talked to him about it.

Also, two of 2NE1's stylists (Yang Seungho and Lee Hyunjong) also talked a lot with Jeremy ke ke

Ah this photo wasn't used in the book. (Bba bam)

Jeremy and CL wore couple shoes and even enjoyed champagne together!

BOM & Jeremy & Minji the 3 of them sharing champagne side by side!

In Park Bom's hair was a bone-shaped hairpiece ke ke ke ke

Because I don't have the May issue right now, I'm looking at the Nylon shoot online right now- they used this cut!

When the shoot ended, the director called Jeremy and the stylists to the back and took pictures!!!!!!

1271896642_201004220940035985231501_0.jpg

The 3 of them sat on the sofa side by side, and they looked like they were friends for hundreds of years ke ke ke

They had to take pictures quickly so there wasnt much of a chance to get pics?

Ah, now that I'm looking at the pictures, 2NE1, including the stylists' makeup and hair also give off the image of really strong personalities.

If you see them together, your eyes will really go like .. +_+

Credits: http://gall.dcinside.com/list.php?id=2NE1&...;page=1&bbs and Naver Nylon Cafe

Translated by GEE @ ygladies.com

PLEASE DO NOT EDIT/REMOVE THESE TWO LINES WHEN TAKING OUT.

ALSO PLEASE NOTE: The pictures when uploaded onto DC2NE1 gallery AUTOMATICALLY all go to the top of the page. Although I think the original writer intended to put some captions under each pic, the pics ended up at the top. I simply guessed based on what she wrote, where the pictures are supposed to be in accordance with the text, some of it may be incorrect. :[

Guest uRtYpIcAlvIp

wooha the girls looks gewd!!!

i love it!!! ohh anyone here love bom

if u do please join the 1st official forum foe

park bom here: JOIN US

Guest itszmaeee

YG 2010 Schedule Update: 2NE1 in second half of the year?

Please note only one article about this is out on nate so far. There has been no notice on the YG website about their official plans.

Gummy starts off the 2010 year for YG Entertainment.

While approaching the coming month of May, YG announced the official start of their schedules to be led by Gummy. Gummy will be releasing her new mini album "Loveless" on the 30th and making her comeback to the idol world. In March of 2008, Gummy released her fourth album 'Comfort' and returned to the idol world after 2 years for only one month. She will be starting activities in the first week of May with her new R&B hip hop song "Because you are a man" made by Teddy who also produced 2NE1's Fire, etc.

Following the quiet first half of the year, YG's plans for the second half of the year are somewhat tight.

After Gummy, Seven will be preparing for his comeback. On the 26th, YG announced that Se7en will enter into activities with a new album at the end of May. In November of 2006, he came back to the idol world afer 3 years for only 6 months with his 4th album 'Se7olution'. It has been decided that his new album will be a mini album. The title song has been decided already and the music video filming has been complete. YG representatives said that "It will have a completely different style from Se7en's past albums".

The third appearance in 2010 by YG will be made by Big Bang's member Taeyang. Last November, he released his digital single "Wedding Dress" as his second solo project, and he is currently in the process of preparing for his first album. YG representatives explained that Taeyang, aside from Musical, Movies, etc. he is following a different path than the other Big Bang members, and after he released 'Wedding Dress' he has been putting a lot of effort into the producing of his album.

After Gummy & Se7en & Taeyang, YG will conclude the second half of the year with 2NE1 and Big Bang. G-Dragon, who had a very successful year last year with his first solo album "Heartbreaker" is currently in the process of helping and supporting other YG artists produce their albums. Although there hasn't been confirmations for an album yet, Big Bang Member Daesung has also been gathering ballad songs and is in the process of planning for his solo activities.

YG representatives stated "At the moment, we are in the process of working on Se7en, Taeyang and 2NE1's albums at the same time." and "We are adjusting the schedules so that the activities will not overlap each other".

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100427n05403

My opinion:

I would be lying if I didn't see this coming. YG pushed everything back AGAIN and this time, he pushed 2NE1's comeback for the second half of the year. If SE7EN is preparing to release something by the end of May and then promote in June, his promotions will be followed by Taeyang's full album maybe around July-August. 2NE1's album is the only questionable to me. Big Bang always had their comeback in August, so what does that make 2NE1? Maybe they'll push it to november again like the typical YG that he is. November last year was the 'supposedly' full album. Oh well.

Guest cristina0422

Sandara Park- Upcoming Star with Most Potential to Succeed

Will these new idols capture the movies screens sooner or later as well?

Even in the district of Chungmuro, there has been a lot of interest in idols. Last year, Ga-in (from Brown Eyed Girls) appeared in the movie “My Love by My Side” directed by Park Jinpyo, revealing a new side of her. In addition, Top from Big Bang who showed his acting skills in the KBS2TV Drama ‘Iris’, starred in the movie “Into the Fire” in the second half of the year.

‘Idols who are good at acting’ are considered as rising stars full of possibilities. Most recently, Sandara Park (2NE1) and Taeckyeon (2PM) are receiving much attention from the public.

The interest in Sandara Park has started from the moment she debuted. She has been quite in demand, not only for movies, but also for dramas. She made a short appearance in last year’s MBC Drama “The Return of Iljimae”.

Sandara Park was suggested for the female lead role in the Korean version of ‘Step Up’ as the role called for a girl with an elegant and bright charm. Recently, rumours have been going around that she will be playing the opposing role to a renowned actor. Sandara Park’s several strengths include her fresh and innocent appearance and star quality, her singing and dancing and of course, her experience within the acting industry. She is being singled out as an actor with the most potential to succeed of the moment.

Source: http://news.nate.com/view/20100427n02172

DO NOT REMOVE/EDIT CREDITS WHEN TAKING OUT

-----------

kekeke. I'm being giddy on this. it's a fresh thing for me if someone from 2NE1 will step out from their practice room and do new things but ofcourse the main priority is still their comeback album. But it wouldn't hurt if I wish that she'll act either in Step Up or Forbidden Love, right? I think those roles suit her best and it will be such a waste if it's not given to her. And it's so nice to read articles like this with so many idols venturing in dramas and movies nowadays they recognize her with the most potential to succeed.

@nurika, the WITH Campaign has been removed by the owner. OMO! I want to see that.

other link

WITH YG - CAMPAIGN PHOTOSHOOT BTS

cr.DaraGonApplers@YT

YG Family Family! But no Dara and GD. I hope they'll do a complete family picture, it's about time. I want to see 2NE1 in a YG family picture.

Guest NV4ever

YG better not push back our girls album till like wat October~! 'gasp' i cannot wait tat long!!!!

i want to see Dara act in a drama~!! ^.^ if Yg gonna delays their album tat long, then he should let the girls

have some solo projects or something!! i miss them~~ :(

those predebut pictures of leadah, the first batch is it really her??

i've seen some of those pics before and i know it's her, but the pics of her eating bibimbap im not too sure~~

Guest ejjapay2ne1BOMtori

HwangSSaBu updated his me2day!

hanpower_1272344413_70662_me2photo.jpg

고독한 자기관리 8 ~ 누구냐 ?!

rough trans

Self-management 8 WHO is it?!

cr.meday hwangssabu

the one who wearing green IS MINJI? because her butt is big.....? and The one who is wearing black is BOMMIE or DARA? because the body is small?...... and the one who is wearing RED is their BODYGUARD?......i don't know!

^

I'm pretty sure the one wearing green is CL.

I just heard that CN BLUE has been added to the DREAM CONCERT lineup. You know what this means? It means that there is still a chance that 2NE1 (or BB) might actually still be added to the line up (though it's really late)! If so, I just worry about seating since there already seems to be a war going on over them.

HwangSSaBu updated his me2day!

http://me2day.phinf.naver.net/20100427_122...62_me2photo.jpg

고독한 자기관리 8 ~ 누구냐 ?!

rough trans

Self-management 8 WHO is it?!

cr.meday hwangssabu

the one who wearing green IS MINJI? because her butt is big.....? and The one who is wearing black is BOMMIE or DARA? because the body is small?...... and the one who is wearing RED is their BODYGUARD?......i don't know!

I'm pretty sure the girl in green is Chaerin by looking at her hair~

as for the black one, not sure, its too dark~

and as for the guy in the red I'm sure its Seungri~

LOL, what do u think its their bodyguard~? kekeke :P

kekeke, the "Cat and Dog" pairing working out together~ hehe :lol:

wow. very nice sudden attack characters

i love it

the maknae looks wow....so sexy (dara tone)

and boomie is so fierce and cute

ow...im so excited to see CLs

i hope she isnt wearing any shades

i hope for a tank top for her..

and dara too ....maybe her hair will be down now

i think dara should have a drama like top

maybe after their first album

Guest mika.16

At first i thought the green was CL.... but she looks a bit chubbier than CL,

the red... gd or seungri?!

i cant tell!! mystery haha

Guest NV4ever

HwangSabu me2day~~ is tat CL and Seungri working out together??

lol how kute, RiRin hahaahaha :lol: i rarely sees BB work out though, mostly it's the girls ^.^

love the YG Fam WITH BTS!!! sad tat Dara is missing though...YG Fam is always the best!

hmm....wonder why Dara havent update her me2day these days??

Guest JKReshaddict

posted?

dgp65q5m16591qvvcs6czb.jpg

sudden attack new character

2010042705043356935.jpg

minji & bom

204s.gif205s002.gif

Waah !! I love it !! The sudden attack characters exactly look the same !! It's as YGE does a patnership with the game's creators to do it..... Do they really do that ?

Guest janineventurina

yah.... i think Cl looks chubbier in that picture.. maybe because oof the jacket...

yay!! Is that GD or Seungri?? Somebody needs a confirmation here..kekekeke

I feel all thread that I'm visiting about 2ne1 is kind of quiet..tsk...

just make earlier your comeback royal babies!!!!

a go go go!!

Guest annefreaks

^ uh! so much love <3

C: DC2NE1

Gifs I made~

animation18j.gif

more to come someday later. XD

@HwangSSaBu M2D

Hmm, it doesn't look like CL at all to me, but I could be wrong.

the guy is seungri. the back, hair, hands, screams ri to me lol. then again I could be wrong hehe

Q: could anyone here provide me with a list of each of the girls fansite

so far I know CL has CL-Story and Dara has Oh my goddess, is there more I don't know about?

and what about bom and minji, do they have their own dedicated k-fansites?

thank you in advance. =)

Guest cristina0422

Q: could anyone here provide me with a list of each of the girls fansite

so far I know CL has CL-Story and Dara has Oh my goddess, is there more I don't know about?

and what about bom and minji, do they have their own dedicated k-fansites?

thank you in advance. =)

2NE1 Korean Fansites

NE-People

Play2NE1

FanCafe

Dara Korean Fansites

Oh, My Goddess

Dara FanCafe

CL Korean Fansites

CL Story

CL FanCafe

Minzy Korean Fansites

KongMinzy.com

Minzy FanCafe

Bom Korean Fansites

Melodize

Bom FanCafe

- there are several sites that are dedicated for them but the list that I gave are the most active one.

Anyway just sharing this...I'm just imagining how Dara - halmoni looks like coz she's pretty the same 10 years ago. How about 50 years after? Kekekeke.

Archived