• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest itszmaeee

FANCAMS

CREDITS: original Vid from Oh My Goddess http://dara.ivyro.net , DC2NE1, Nate

REUPLOADED: clandestinepain @ Youtube / Kazzy @ YGLadies.com :P

Thank you for the youtube links. I've been waiting for someone to upload it on youtube. Bom, like I've said before, was really hyper throughout their performances. CL's fierceness tripled <3 Minzy is cuteeeeee as ever. Dara's expressions are just pure loveee.

Guest 2neblaq

FANCAMS

CREDITS: original Vid from Oh My Goddess http://dara.ivyro.net , DC2NE1, Nate

REUPLOADED: clandestinepain @ Youtube / Kazzy @ YGLadies.com :P

Lols...I can hear a fanboy singing along to the song. The fanboy is seriously funny. Oh how i wish i could join along and sing with the fans too.

Guest NV4ever

the girls are back!!! soo happy to see them~~ ^__^

they always looks really happy to be performing, they just have lots of fun onstage! love these girls keke

bommie looks absolutely kuter with her bangs pulled up, and she looks hyper hahaha <3333

off to watch fancams now :lol:

thx for sharing blackjacks! :)

Guest lilazn04

it sorta disappointed that they wont be at the Dream Concert, but at the same time at least there wont be crazy fan war going on.

i missed them so muchhh!! cant wait for their comeback

love their performance tho i think they can do better

^

Is this a speculation or hint keke.

I hope it's the latter. I enjoyed the

girls' peformances, I'm not going

to criticize them, I'm just glad

we got to see them perform again.

Thanks for all the pics and fancams.

Guest blank_blank_cuti3

Say what?! YGTV is back!? Can anyone confirm please ?!

I actually just remember something...several months ago, there was an article about Reality Show Program or something...It said the first three stars are Big Bang, 2NE1, and Hyori...so could those cameras we're speculating that were following them in LA, be from that show (?!) I hope we'll hear news soon about this!\\

Anyways, I'm happy to see them performing again, I have to say that Bom's dress was SUPER SUPER short! When she was dancing to those moves of TTFM, boy...I feel so bad...why can the stylist let her wears pants....<___> I understand she's in charge of "sexy" image, but stilll...

^eh?? i thought it was a prank? a late april fools?

but if it's true then hurrah *throws confetti*, i'll have something to watch again.. keekeekee

it'll be the best news this month<33

-----------

edit: oh dang.. i topped a page and i have nothing to share..

uhhh... what to do? what to do what to do? aaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh

LOL

Guest scarletletter

I agree with some but like them too I am just letting it past and I just love to see the girls again! :D I missed them so much so please papa YG bring back 2ne1 tv but then Ive heard there is Teddy TV so Im good with that too ....

Guest lovebomvn

^

I think it's a new show fopr 2NE1.

When there's new show mean they will come back to promo for their album

I hope so ^^

Guest scarletletter

[

I like this photo very much ... the maknaes (fake maknae and real maknae)

I seldom see this pair together :D

CREDIT : DC2NE1

Say what?! YGTV is back!? Can anyone confirm please ?!

I actually just remember something...several months ago, there was an article about Reality Show Program or something...It said the first three stars are Big Bang, 2NE1, and Hyori...so could those cameras we're speculating that were following them in LA, be from that show (?!) I hope we'll hear news soon about this!\\

sorry for cutting ur post but about that "Reality Show Program"

its actually a re-run of YG Live and Hyori's Off Record show~

its already started 1st April ago and its show on 5:00 AM~

yup 5 in the morning~!

but seriously, I agree with all of you~ I want YG Live season 2~

with Gummy's comeback, Se7en oppa too~ and of course our girls~

YG Live have to make another debut on tv~

Guest heydeshi

Its nice to see them perform 'Try To Follow Me' for the first time. I hope they'll perform it on a music show especially Inkigayo...a special stage! :)

dara41.jpg

dara9.jpg

dara111.th.jpgdara81xcu.th.jpgdara71.th.jpgdara61.th.jpgdara51.th.jpgdara41.th.jpgdara31.th.jpgdara23.th.jpgdara21.th.jpgdara20.th.jpg

credits: as tagged + baidu sandara bar

- Don't hate..appreciate -

NEWS: 2NE1 Shooting New Music Video in Los Angeles?

According to a few Los Angeles residents, 2ne1 could possibly be shooting a new music video.

They were spotted on Wilshire Boulevard near UCLA with a camera crew on Thursday.

At this location, 2NE1 was seen in a red Bentley, according to the residents.

As reported earlier, 2NE1 will be releasing their album for the first half of the year. Could this trip to California possibly be for their music video?

The girls released their latest single "Try to Follow Me" back in February. 2NE1 is known for their flashy, funky and trendy music videos, so could we expect the same for their new music video?

source: omgkpop

Archived