►►YG________♠ 21 (2NE1) Official Thread ♫♪

Poop-Shoop-A-Loop

Guest chibi~kya

I actually expected 'less' of Dara.

But after I saw the MV, I was like :o

She has full on charisma!

Love her parts of the MV <3

I didn't think she was trying hard. she had the attitude and it wasn't like she was out of place. She totally didn't dissapoint:) But then again, netizens are sooo freakin judgemental and say mean things about her. well, they talk mini cooper about everyone actually. It makes me soo mad=( I just wish if they have nothing better to say, they should just keep to themselves. lol. but it doesn't work that way does it?

gaahh i was reading comments from kpop websites and stuff..it just made me mad>:( i shouldn't really go there, it'll just ruin my day. lol. I hope the girls do well on their live performance. I am counting on them~ i have faith that they'll do great^^

yay yay 2ne1~

• Replies 39.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest NhokPig09

wa...2NE1 are very special....

Sandara is very kute ....

CL is a talent leader....

Bom sings very well....

MinZy the same age as me but she dances very very well...

Oh...2NE1...Fire is very good....

Guest elavip

lolol i just wrote a whole note on haters, but i'll keep it private. but haters, keep sipping them haterade. i wish some of you had more sense and reason for hating, but whatever floats your sinking boat.

moving on. one more day till release of making of! whoo, i hope i see a lot of yg family appearance, just because, it's been a long time coming! :D

as for, does dara look like she's trying too hard? not really imo, if anything, you'd have to say the whole group is trying too hard. i think dara just stands out cause she has this charisma and presence.

edit/ i found more fanarts,

credit: kimhl0329 @ naver blog

credit: rbals030 @ naver blog

Guest Saiyorii

I think Dara's parts live might kinda be like how Tae Yang does Prayer live? The whole Prayer song is digitized.

Guest Kochuu

Well..can I say something?

Dara is an actress like some people have said before,so if he can act gansta than she's good.

Another thing..the more I rewind the MVand concentrate on Park Bom..she actually has charisma..though a little more subtle than her fellow members. I guess really her really big pupils in space MV makes some people think that. Still..I love 2NE1!!!

Guest wattagirl

dara is not trying hard...she really good in 2 mv's ;)

i think dara is used to anti's and she couldnt be bother to them anymore...she once said

"thank you to all those people supporting me expect for those who doesnt like me" hahahaha!

she's a fighter....she really love her fans and she couldnt be bother to all the haters but she fought back

when antis' comment were already below the belt like when antis spread rumors that she was always came late on the set of her movie and she immediately send message thru her ktext (where fans can received updates from celebrities through text messages) that it was not true and people were just making up stories (that was the time when she was active in phils. showbiz)...

did anyone notice how much weight CL lost?

she used to be chubby and cute looking in the training videos

but now she's so skinny...

i mean her face has such an obvious looking V-line now (which is pretty)

and she look so much more fierce hehe (may be apart is cuz of the make up?)

but yeah

pretty much that

i just thought she got thinner :]

and i hope to hear dara's singing alot in the performance :]

definitely all four of them will sing live

so yeah

YG doesn't do much lipsync except when the artist really have to.

TOP + CL with the same shade

1241938006mvfire20space.th.jpg1241938006058.th.jpg

credit: 이코치 @ bbvipz

Guest teenace

Most of the haters are fans of other girl groups so dont bother with them.

I didnt know Dara before she became a YG artist so to me she looks natural

in her hip-hop clothes and rocks the indian clothes.Bom looked a little awkward

on the Street version but she owned the Space version,I think it had something

to do with the swimsuit,lol.She kept pulling on it and looked uncomfortable.

^yeah CL looks like she lost weight,well they do have a personal trainer so

he/she probably told her to start working out and diet.

Nice! definately living up to the hype.

Minji-is she really 15-16? cause that girl is just freakin talented! her vocals and rapping rivals CL and other group with older female rappers..damn i'm still amaze at her age and her confidence and the way she dance her movements are so sharp and cool :D she might be my fav.after bom.

CL- this girl is what you call talent dance,rap,vocals r top notched and she commands attention. At first i wondered why did they have a young leader when dara and Bom are both older..but age is just a number in her case..she definately exudes a leaders charisma and attitude. I first heard her rapping in the YG fam.perf. and i thought damn this girl have talent and i always wondered when she'll debut..finally she does and all my expectations of her is fulfill and more. She's definitely someone i've never seen in kpop before. a new breed of talent.

BOM-i was looking forwrd to her the most since there is a lot of hype for her before debut and i must say i'm not dissapointed the thing is though she doesn't stand out much. Maybe she has that whole beautiful mysterious lady image going on but i think she needs to stand out a bit because when minji and cl is around you kindda loose focus on her. I've heard her vocals before and this song doesn't do justice to her,so i hope the next song showcases her vocals more, she's one talented lady and smart too from what i read which is just awesome for a role model. Beauty+talent+brains=awesomeness!

Dara- i don't know why theres a lot of negativity about this girl. The way i see it she's starting over and to the new audience/fans she's dara 2ne1 now and thats how we should judge her in my opinnion. :) i'm not sure about her vocals yet cause her parts are heavily digitilized but the camera loves her and she's pactically growling in the vid.haha..she does remind me of TOP though. Like an angry kitten.lol. I think she'll do well with the group since YG knows what they are doing

i think we should move away from the female label of BB(their amazingly succesful and talented sunbae's). Let them be known as 2ne1. I'm afraid people would associate them to much with BB and if they do succeed (which is most definately) ppl would say its because of BB's influence. Which is not bad in the short term but in the long run its nt so good.

I'm really looking forward to their debut performance because thats when the real test comes in for any artists out there. This is when people truly judge them. But i have a feeling they'll bring the fire on stage and with the YG family (which is so cool having their sunbaes supporting them like that )they'll definately rock the stage*crosses fingers*!looking forward to have them in kpop world!fighto! :D

Guest sandy_03

The reason why I don't read comments anymore on every news that comes around regarding 2NE1 is because some of them are just totally haters. I won't mind if they are constructive criticisms but most of them are there just to bash these girls (for the heck of bashing them) because they favor other girl groups out there.

Regarding Sandara being a trying hard, I guess people are so used to seeing her in a cutesy role with matching colorful outfits, just like in the Lollipop CF but I know in time people will get used to this new image of hers.

don't fret too much girls

haters will always be there

you just can't please everyone

its just like that in this world -.-

when you try to be nice, someone will hate you cause they think you're too nice

when you try to be not so nice, somebody will hate you cause you were either not so nice or you've changed

when you try to be yourself, somebody will still hate you for well, being you

lol twisted but yeah, we can't help it

plus, its just normal to have haters at first

if you've noticed, most of the new girls groups debuting have a lot of them

gradually, they decrease and about 30% of them turn into fans

wonder girls, after school, kara,.. for different reasons, everyone had a whole lot of haters during the start of their career

so don't worry too much.. the girls have just debuted.. there will be a lot more things that will happen

wildfire anyone?

Guest thu_trang

haters r everywhere , so there's nothing surprise about this . And since the girls got such explosive reaction , they will start to dig things up again .

Let's ignore them and move on , it's pathetic if we try to pick a fight wif them , they won't change their mind and probably will hate the girls even more !!!

about dara , at first i really thought she didn't fit in wif the group but my mind changed immediately afterr watching the mv , she is FIERCE and they know it , haters r just mad they she got to kiss TOP while they can only dream about it . I definitely am not worrying about dara , the one i worry about is bom , i'm sorry but she is so awkward wif her expression , the thing is her voice totally fit but her appearance is just too soft , too pretty , i hope by the time they perform live , she would have improved and have better stage present !!!!!!!

let's not worry about anything now cuz the girls have just started and still have long way to go and plenty time to improve

and let's feel proud that the girls take the risk to be different and doing their own thing .

Guest shinhdeplol

i dont think Dara is trying HARD

if there's a person like that i 2NE1, i guess it's Bomi

i have the feeling her expression is always a bit stiff, not like the other girls'

in Lollipop, they're supposed to be bright and lively, but Bomi's always a bit gloomy

In Fire, they're supposed to portray the Gansta looks, but i dont think Bomi's gansta enough

lol

Im wondering if the girls will sing ballad i their albums :lol:

Guest crashandburn

Im wondering if the girls will sing ballad i their albums :lol:

That would be awesome. It will show how versatile they are as a group.

One more day until the making of the MV release xD I'm expecting some major dorky moments ^ _ ^

I believe that the more haters you get, it just shows how popular you are. As 2NE1 have been

gaining a lot of attention and popularity, I think its inevitable.

Guest mika.16

oh my god, i cant believe this topic is already at 266 pages and they haven't even appeared on tv! amazing lol

as for dara, she certainly does not look as at ease like the other girls (just in terms of the 'hiphop' groove ya know?) but she's got such a cute/bubbly aura that in itself makes up for her lack of dance training/experience. (kinda like how sohee is not so great at singing, but has a star quality)

i think antis are just extremely jealous and maybe intimidated cus they are so different. But atleast we all know (and korean 2ne1 fans) that the girls are awesome and will become soo successful no matter what a very small minority of immature people think lol

i cant wait til their debut perf!! its gonna be awesome. i think even the already-famous veteran singers out now should be worried! hahaha

Guest chibi~kya

lolol i just wrote a whole note on haters, but i'll keep it private. but haters, keep sipping them haterade. i wish some of you had more sense and reason for hating, but whatever floats your sinking boat.

http://i39.tinypic.com/11t20si.jpg http://i40.tinypic.com/3478buo.jpg

moving on. one more day till release of making of! whoo, i hope i see a lot of yg family appearance, just because, it's been a long time coming! :D

as for, does dara look like she's trying too hard? not really imo, if anything, you'd have to say the whole group is trying too hard. i think dara just stands out cause she has this charisma and presence.

haha haterade^_^ good one! reading this calmed me down (+ dara and bommie are purreetyy) i should write a note like you did, coz those haters are getting on my nerves lately. lol. its funny coz i don't like some kpop girl groups but i don't ever bash them. hahahah maybe i should? lol no, i wouldn't go that far and stoop down to their level. hehe.

Guest akonatalaga

That would be awesome. It will show how versatile they are as a group.

One more day until the making of the MV release xD I'm expecting some major dorky moments ^ _ ^

I believe that the more haters you get, it just shows how popular you are. As 2NE1 have been

gaining a lot of attention and popularity, I think its inevitable.

LOL..Thatis what i was thinking for the BTS tomorrow..major dorky moments with the girls...they seem so close to each other..hehehe....

Guest kukiemonster

I'm a JYPE family lover and it's hard for me to listen to other companies but right now I'm officially hook by 2ne1 because they are different from any girl groups right now...

i just watched inkigayo and my heart beat faster when the MC said that next week 2ne1 will debut at inkigayo...

among the members, CL has left big impression on me..usually i'm picky when it comes to female rapper in k-pop,she's got me with her voice and skill i like her plus she's so different from girls today.

Minji comes second on my list..and it's because of her dancing skills..this girl is so young and talented at the same time..and has such gangster attitude which i like..

for sandara and park bom, i'm sure they will grow on me later. It just takes time to warm up to each members (like my love for WG)..

anyway, i'll support this group when they debut...

someday i want to see 2NE1 in every show in korea like star golden bell..... and happy together and i'm sure it would be fun to watch.....

i can't wait for them to debut on stage.....YG family really rocks.......

to all haters...sorry but DARA is use to that kind of attack....in the phils...."its just a waste of time for an artist to give comment or answer all the humors that is said and done"...

ahahahha...2ne1 FIGHTING.......

Guest kenchynne

i'm so sure park bom will be in FO! just a rumor though i just read it somewhere that after they debut, she will be the guest!! hope its true hehhe

Archived