Are You An 'english' Person Or A 'maths' Person?

Guest AppleLove

Guest hanilemon

What Ethnicity are you?

Filipino

Are you a maths or an English person?

English. I always ace my essays.

Ughhh i hate math. i mean im not bad at it but all those numbers and variables make me sick ):

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest akira53

What Ethnicity are you?

Japanese

You mean math? :blink:

Yeah I'm definitly more an English person.

Guest hellobby

I'm definitely an English person. =D

I hate math when you have to do it in class, but, alright with it when it doesn't involve homework and stuff. =P

Writing is my passion and I plan to pursue a career in English, so yeah. x]

I wrote a short story for my English class, and my teacher said that if I were to hand in the same paper when I'm in grade 12 (I was in grade 10 at the time), he'd still be shocked by my writing abilities. xDDD

I love that man, LOL. xP

Guest skye.

I'm more of a math person, but my english isn't that bad either. I love writing, but I hate writing when I'm told to.

I'm Taiwanese.

Guest tchuu<33

i'm cambodian/viet/chinese and

i used to love math and english but now i sorta suck but i still get straight a's and when people do ask for help and i don't know the answer they're just like..."come on, you're asian" i don't take it into offense

it's sorta funny so i laugh

it's a good stereotype to me

Guest lido0l_zen

I HATE MATHS NOW. SO much thing to remember while englilsh is wayyyy easy. I did like maths BUT i started hating it when i entered high school. I HATE SURDS. GO ENGLISH. Not to be a show off or anything but i once came first outtah 178 students ahhhh one of my achievement but then my yearly report came and i drop to 14th place x]

Guest MizzNana

Ethnicity?

Chinese

English or Math?

Math. I am like a math greek. ><

I already took more math class than required in hs.

English is ok but I would rather have math all day than english.

I hate grammar and spelling but I love reading.

Guest toomuchsmiling

I'M AN ENGLISH PERSON!! And History. I'm going into AP English and History next year! :D

H8TE MATH. :tongue2: all the asians in my school though are MATH GENIUSES. :blink::blink: I'm SO bad at math that I don't even know how to do long division even though its the opposite of multiplication. -_- and i'm a sophmore in high school.

Guest FDTxtianshix

Ethnicity?

Chinese

English or Math?

Math..I guess. I'm a SCIENCE person. I love, love science. I don't really like math that much but I'm ok with it.

But I really hate English ahah~

What Ethnicity are you?

Korean

In English; I'm fairly good in it. Most of the english classes i've been in so far is just basic reading and answering questions and a bunch of busy work. Sometimes essays--but thats the english classes i've gone into. My friends who just had it with a different teacher had to do all this poetry stuff.

In Math; Good Good. I bug my teacher alot about the math, but once i get it--i get it. (:

In Science; I'm not really an english or math person. I'm a english-/math-person if I put my best efforts into the class. But I must say, Science comes to me the easiest. Although the whole creationism idea and genetics (blechlsdighaosiegh) get into my religious beliefs; i find science much easier to memorize and understand. :]

-the end-

Guest princevegetam

i'm chinese and i like maths better than english

english is so passive you're told what to do, maths you're always active, thinking

there is very little thinking in english i find, and usually it's way too subjective, i don't like uncertainty

Guest pillowise

Ethnicity: Chinese/White mix

Math or English: I have to say it's a...tie. I suck at regular sorts of math, but I'm pretty good at physics. As for English, I love writing argument/synthesis essays, but when it comes to analyzing author's style/techniques...I just suck at that.

I am a music/arts person, preferably.

Archived