Are You An 'english' Person Or A 'maths' Person?

Guest AppleLove

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Aireia

I love English over math any day.

I'm quite good at both. But I do have my certain weaknesses in both areas though.

Guest *frutti

i'm chinese...and i'm definitely more of an english person...or just more of a liberal arts person in general. i find no beauty in math =X.

Guest xJesss

What Ethnicity are you?

Chinese =]

Are you a Maths or an English person?

Math..but English is okay too ^^

Guest ovaltinejenkins

korean

i hate math more than anything, but thats the highest on my sats. quite odd

Guest meeyu

im chinese/thai/cambodian

lol im a math person i think its easier for me to get an A in math without trying but i have to struggle to maintain an A in english xD

Guest missdiana45

Chinese and Math xD ... it just comes easier to me and i like having a problem and getting an answer more than any other subject where i have to write about my thoughts (in a formal manner too ><), so i don't like english, but i like to read.

theres also the questioning of girls vs. boys, with guys generally liking the math and sciences and girls liking the creative writing and arts... well i dunno maybe thats thinking a bit stereotypically, oh w/e

Guest needlepeople

I love writing and literature and English...love history and science, too :D I simply hate math, though I am in an AP class at school...don't know how that happened.

Oh, and I'm Korean. (And a girl.)

Guest `amy

What Ethnicity are you?

got phooo? ahaha B)

Are you a maths or an English person?

I'm an English person. Math is my worse subject. I failed Math11 this year because

I just wasnt compreheding the materials being taught. My math teacher looked like Kermit the

FROG so that caught my attention and it's just way too hard to listen to what he's saying. The words

he was saying came through one ear and right out the other. Math is one of those subject I wish would just

go die in a fire or something! English is way easier for me. I'm passing with an A. Woo go me.

Guest sujinny

I'm Korean, and I'm DEFINITELY an "English" person.

I used to be good at math during elementary school (which probably doesn't even count, haha) but as I got into middle school.. :vicx:

Even if I try to learn math, it just.. doesn't work.

Guest MeiHearts

I'm chinese

and I HATE MATH.

YEAH BABY. and i'm proud to hate math

forget about all the smart mathlete peeps..

im definitely more towards liberal arts (english) haha

Archived