Phone Functions Or Design?

simpledays

Would you buy a phone because you like the design and you don't really care about the functions?

I'm really guilty for this, I usually get the phone because I love the design.

Half the time I don't really know what the functions are or if this phone is any good. :x

buy for the design with some form of function standard like at least 2MP camera etc. but really most the time you go for phones that has good looks but crappy functions it gets boring after a very short period.

So really i just wait for a phone that has a look i like and has the latest features.

I basically buy a phone for the design but of course with the features I also like ..

I don't buy phones with good designs but with no features at all.

Guest __JBM*

lol jas<3.

i buy the phone for both the function and design.

if only the design is nice then meh. i know i'll

regret buying it.

Guest treehunny

design, unfortunately. my uglier-looking phone had crystal clear speakerphone and then i switched to a better-looking phone and it's crap. well, at least it's cute, right? :sweatingbullets:

Guest erure

For me I have to say design, and this might be the same concept or different, but I want a phone that's not something you see everyday. I like having a phone that not many people have ^^; That's probably why I like SKY phones so much -- they're pretty and they're different (at least in my area -- LA is full of people with SKY phones ^^; ). And the functions on SKY phones aren't that bad... or weren't that bad... Their newer models are getting worse -_-

Guest the.user

Both. It's kinda like a girl. Lol.

Looks first, and then check out the functions after already liking the looks. If the functions aren't at least semi up to date, then I keep looking. =D

A little bit of both but I guess mainly design, since I have a few "fashion" phones that I use as alarm clocks now hahaha.

Guest dorkafied!

i care more about the functions, then the

desigh? XDwell actually i care about both

-__-"

Archived