Lg Ice Cream Phone Looks Delicious :p

KTHubbybunch

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Curly

I've got a little request. ^^;

I'm considering buying this phone but I'm a bit picky when it comes to the display quality. I know this phone has 256k px but can someone post a picture of their display? >< My current phone has crappy quality. I just want to be sure ^^;

Thx in advance eh (:

Guest Cantabile

I've got a little request. ^^;

I'm considering buying this phone but I'm a bit picky when it comes to the display quality. I know this phone has 256k px but can someone post a picture of their display? >< My current phone has crappy quality. I just want to be sure ^^;

Thx in advance eh (:

What do you mean? As in the display screen? I can post up pictures if you want:

screendzv.jpg

I'd say that the display quality is pretty good. I have pictures that I took with a DSLR camera that I put in my phone and it still looks nice to me. Then again I'm not picky. Haha~

I hope that helped. :]

Oh can you please tell me where you got those? Or at least a place where I can get a cute case like that for my phone. I'm ridiculously paranoid of dropping it.

Guest s0y0un*

here's mine in different cases.

is your phone the unlocked version? I bought two cases from korea and the back doesnt fit in my phone but it fit with the ice cream phone in korea. i have the unlocked one

Guest jenny____x

OMG! Where did you get those? They're so cute! :P

i actually got them while i was in korea!

i know they have some on gmarket, but they only do domestic shipping.

Oh can you please tell me where you got those? Or at least a place where I can get a cute case like that for my phone. I'm ridiculously paranoid of dropping it.

i got them in korea, so i have no idea where you might find one here >.< sorry.

is your phone the unlocked version? I bought two cases from korea and the back doesnt fit in my phone but it fit with the ice cream phone in korea. i have the unlocked one

yes, i have the unlocked version.

the back of mine fits, its just that the sd card slot and the battery plug part doesn't match.

Guest Curly

What do you mean? As in the display screen? I can post up pictures if you want:

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/4806/screendzv.jpg

I'd say that the display quality is pretty good. I have pictures that I took with a DSLR camera that I put in my phone and it still looks nice to me. Then again I'm not picky. Haha~

I hope that helped. :]

yeah thx!!!! I was just undecided because the display seems so small. but i guess the cell itself is great ^^

Well I've got one last Question :x

I guess it has T9? Which T9 languages does it provide? Only English? if so i have to get used to the old fashion way of typing haha xD

Guest s0y0un*

yes, i have the unlocked version.

the back of mine fits, its just that the sd card slot and the battery plug part doesn't match.

yea me too! it sucks >< cuz it makes the phone look a lot fatter than it is. so i didnt put the back on mine lol

Guest jenny____x

yea me too! it sucks >< cuz it makes the phone look a lot fatter than it is. so i didnt put the back on mine lol

hahahaa sameee.

i just put on the back for the picture.

i usually don't put it on.

Guest cleeyj

can someone help me? >_<

i accidently locked my phone..

and the pw. 0000 doesnt work...

and i never changed my pw or anything.. TT^TT

it says PIN blocked. Enter PUK code.....

Guest Rikku22

^ you can call your customer service people and ask them. I had this problem once but it was listed on page for att. if you're with att use this for help: http://www.wireless.att.com/answer-center/...olutionId=KB617

but i have a question I can't seem to send/receive picture messages is there a way i can fix that? I don't know if this has been answered already

Guest vietlord

So after being on this thread for almost 2 months.

I've decided to buy the IceCream phone myself.

I just got a white one off eBay for $200 + a 3 year warranty.

And those lil gifts like screen protector, bag, strap.

I also bought one of those crystal cases for $4 (:

We'll see when it gets here.

Guest dae5ung

hi! the ice cream would be my first phone now, so i don't have a sim card. does anyone know if they sell those separately? and where would i be able to find a hypersim?

Guest chinkydumplings

hi! the ice cream would be my first phone now, so i don't have a sim card. does anyone know if they sell those separately? and where would i be able to find a hypersim?

You don't need a hypersim to work the ice cream.

just a normal sim card.

You can get those for like $10 on ebay (rogers and fido)

Also, could someone tell me the charging time for the ice cream.

And if you could use the phone while it's charging?

Thanks, (:

Guest quirkyrocket

You don't need a hypersim to use the unlocked version of the ice cream (LG KF350). You can just stick in your regular sim card and it works.

As to how to get a sim card, you would need to get one from T-Mobile or AT&T I would think (since you're in the US) and those are the only two carriers that use sims. Hope that helps! :D

Guest dae5ung

You don't need a hypersim to use the unlocked version of the ice cream (LG KF350). You can just stick in your regular sim card and it works.

As to how to get a sim card, you would need to get one from T-Mobile or AT&T I would think (since you're in the US) and those are the only two carriers that use sims. Hope that helps! :D

oh, haha. well thank you!!! :D

edit: i got my phone today!! and i'm going to at&t to get a sim card tomorrow :]

Guest vietlord

oh, haha. well thank you!!! :D

it would be a lot cheaper to get your simcard on ebay though.

unless you dont care about the $20-30 different

Archived